Dux Prodigy 3 135SL

Dux Prodigy 3 135SL

Best hot water system in the market and value for money w

With 2 kids under 3 years the demand for hot water is high at home.
The Dux is doing it's job very wel
We are extremely satisfied and recommend Dux products to all

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,200.00.

Household Size 5 person(s)
Smells of GasNo
Hi Ellawaa, You're the best! Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means a lot to us. The Dux TeamHi Ellawala, Thank you so much for your great review and helping to share the word about us. Could you email through your full name, phone number, address where the unit is installed and serial number of the unit to help@dux.com.au so we can arrange a special thank you? Cheers, The Dux Team

hot water very hot.Excellent

We installed a prodigy 3 from Bunnings after our old unit broke down and was leaking water on a Monday,by Wednesday we had it up and running . The whole process from ordering at Bunnings to the time of installation was excellent.We were well looked after.Our hot water is a lot more hotter than before..Good one.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Crowner, Thanks for your positive feedback - much appreciated! Regards, The Dux Team

Not fit for purpose -- don't buy it

Same complaint as everyone else. Pilot light won't stay on.
In December 2014, Dux fitted a shield to protect it from rain. This made it slightly better -- pilot light only went out in heavy rain. Where I live, it rains a lot. Dux told me they would charge me for call out under guarantee if I complained about the pilot light again.
It got worse. In the last 6 months it's gone from monthly to daily. In the last 7 days, I have spent hours on the phone and paid out $400. New controller -- made no difference. New regulator -- made no difference.
And it uses too much gas. $180 a quarter for two careful adults, with one bathroom (no bath) and one kitchen.
That's it. This is a system not fit for purpose. I've ordered solar evacuation tubes and I am getting rid of the gas.
Think twice before buying anything from Dux.

Date PurchasedJul 2014