Dux Prodigy 3 170SL

Dux Prodigy 3 170SL

Good

I bought my hot water heater from Bunnings on 5th April 2018. I am happy with the services and installation of the hot water heater provided by the Dux Team. They even replaced the dented cover from the hot water heater! So far I have not encountered any problem with the hot water heater.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Dux
Dux H.Dux

This is a bad company don't buy

my dux 170l hotwater serice is rubbish.only 2.5years old and pilot light keeps going out.this is known problem so should be covered by waranty. i rang them and was told rudely i might add that it is not albeit it is known problem and said bad luck.i am now going to pursue this in court as it is not good enough.this people dont care but will take your money
shame on you dux. will never buy anything from this so called aussie business again
people please take heed before you buy a water heater from dux as they are rubbish and will cost you s fortune to repair.

Date PurchasedAug 2015