135SL, 170SL, 135SN, 170SN

1.8

• Smells of GasYes (0) · No (1)

EllawalaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best hot water system in the market and value for money w

With 2 kids under 3 years the demand for hot water is high at home.
The Dux is doing it's job very wel
We are extremely satisfied and recommend Dux products to all

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,200.00.

Good

I bought my hot water heater from Bunnings on 5th April 2018. I am happy with the services and installation of the hot water heater provided by the Dux Team. They even replaced the dented cover from the hot water heater! So far I have not encountered any problem with the hot water heater.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Dux H.Dux

Pretty good all considered

Date PurchasedOct 2010
Gas Hot Water Storage Systems

Find out how Dux Prodigy 3 compares to other Gas Hot Water Storage Systems

robins60

robins60ADELAIDE

Not energy efficient but works ok.

Pauline D.

Pauline D.asked

Prodigy 3

How can I stop the excessive loud banging/popping noise from the unit. This happens every time the water is being used!!

Ellawala

I don't know why.I too am a consumer.

Hi Pauline,

We'd be happy to assist you with your question.

If you can email through your full name, phone number, address where the unit is installed, model number and serial number of the unit to help@dux.com.au it will be great.

Regards,

The Dux Team

Hi Pauline,

The heater (as it is a hollow vessel) might be amplifying noises in the plumbing and valves fitted to the cold water supply to the tank, as the water is being drawn off, any 'chattering' of valves is amplified by the hot water system.

It might be worth either getting a local plumber in to test and replace any inlet valves as required, otherwise one of our service agents (contact Dux After Sales on 1300 365 115 Option 2) can change valves as required and inspect the heater for correct operation.

To save you from calling us, we would appreciate if you can email through your full name, phone number, address where the unit is installed, model number and serial number of the unit to help@dux.com.au and we will be the one to get in touch with you.

Regards,

The Dux Team

Craig

Craigasked

Prodigy 3

How long should the hot water last havin a shower.... lasts for about 8 minutes before going cold..... mmmm.... model 135fng...

John O
John O

Hi Craig, this was a regular thing in winter. Shorter sunlight hours or often overcast or just cooler ambient temp in general all contributed. Even though the thermostat should have made gas kick in and get temp up it was often a struggle to more than 10 min of usable hot water with hot tap on full. Eventually we had to get rid of it and installed a 230lt Aquamax and haven’t looked back.

polo

poloasked

Prodigy 3

How can I de-scale my Prodigy, the popping and banging is starting to irritate.

Get an answer from our members and Dux representatives

Compare all 4 Dux Prodigy 3

1.0
Dux Prodigy 3 135SN

Dux Prodigy 3 135SN

2.5
CategoryGas Hot Water Storage SystemsGas Hot Water Storage SystemsGas Hot Water Storage SystemsGas Hot Water Storage Systems
Compare all 4 Dux Prodigy 3