Dux Prodigy 4 135ZB4N/135ZB4P (135L)

See the Best Gas Hot Water Storage Systems in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dux

4.9
  • Smells of GasYes (0) · No (63)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed
Marilyn
MarilynSydney, NSW

So good to have hot water

We have had only Dux water heaters in our home. When it had to be updated it was quick and professional. Bunnings installed it quickly and safely. Also installed with covid safe installer.

Purchased in July 2021.

Andrew W.
Andrew W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy customer - 18 months old installation repair under warranty.

Purchased in March 2010 for $990.00.

Dux C.Dux

Continious flow and the best value

Very happy with the unit was excellent and endless hot water supply. Service and installation was through bunnings was excellent no fuss and clean they can supply and install the similar one with other brand. Very recomended and value

Purchased in June 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Mick
MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dux is the dux of Hot Water systems

This Dux Prodigy 4 is one of 4 other Dux hot water system I have had installed over three separate properties over 22 years. All provide excellent Hot water when required.

Purchased in August 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $994.00.

Gas Hot Water Storage Systems

Find out how Dux Prodigy 4 135ZB4N/135ZB4P (135L) compares to other Gas Hot Water Storage Systems

Happy customer

I bought this Dux hot water unit as replacement for my old one installed 2004. I had no problems with the previous unit so it was an easy decision to replace with the same DUX product. Great customer service from Bunnings staff, great service from installers and hot water running in no time! Happy customer!

Purchased in July 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores.

Anthony B.
Anthony B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my dux !!

Bought a new dux hot water system through bunnings to replace my 17yo system. They came to replace it in a timely manner considering i booked it on the weekend. Really happy with Dux service repair and great communication too throughout the period. Highly recommend their product line ! Loving my warm showers now :)

Purchased in June 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse.

MoTown
MoTownMelbourne

First one lasted 17 years, replaced with same but more efficient version

Our house was built in 2003 and came with a Dux 135L 3 star hot water system. After 17 years it started leaking so replaced it with an identical but more efficient 4 star system last year in 2020. Was happy to go with a Dux again due to many years of uninterrupted service from the original system. Fast forward a year into 2021 and no issues with the new 4 star system. As a bonus, our gas usage has actually gone down over the last year.

Purchased in June 2020.

Dux C.Dux

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Lou
LouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy customer

Dux and Bunnings were Extremely helpful and arranged a Saturday installation. I replaced the old Dux with a bigger one, Happy knowing it will last for many years to come.

Purchased in May 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores.

Unlimited hot water

Bought the Dux Prodigy from Bunnings.The installer from Dux was very efficient cleaned up afterwards and I now have unlimited hot water .So nice bit bigger than my last system took away the old one also.Bunnings and Dux very easy to deal with and very knowledgeable. No problems at all with flowing hot water

Purchased in April 2021 for $900.00.

snow leopardMELBOURNE

Hassle free installation, but...

Bought this unit to replace my old Dux water storage unit at Bunnings and had it installed a week later by Cavana Plumbing on 21 May. All good and hassle free. However, I had to chase up the certificate of compliance via Dux, then Bunnings. Why can't Cavana issue compliance certificate on the spot?

Purchased in May 2021.

snow leopard

Hi, I called and got the certificate from Bunnings last week.

Kind regards
George

Terry Bosnich
Terry Bosnich

Replacement Hot Water System

The unit performs flawlessly within our household. The installation was on time and prompt and the unit worked perfectly from installation. It was competitively priced with similar dimensions to the unit it replaced.

Purchased in April 2021.

Teek k.
Teek k.

Value for Money - Dux

We recently had a HWS broken after 10 years of service. I was looking for a gas unit and I saw there were quite a few that were in the market. I choose Dux because I know they are trustworthy, have great customer service, value for money, suited my pocket and the ease of going to our nearest Bunnings to pick this Unit up. Its a big plus.

I love the unit and I would highly recommend it.

Purchased in April 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $837.00.

Paris
ParisSydney, NSW

Good product, good service

We have got it form Bunnings. Installation was very professional and very customer friendly with no surprise in quality or bottom line price
we have got hot water with no dramas so far even when 2 people take shower at the same time

Purchased in March 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Jem
JemGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AM I HAPPY?

Question: AM I HAPPY?
Answer: VERY HAPPY!
I was amazed how professional, organised and swiftly everything was handled.
I phoned Bunning’s and the DUX customer service teams in the very early hours of the day when I discovered my old hot water unit had ceased. They arranged the delivery and installation of the DUX hot water unit with the plumber at an agreed time. I had a new DUX hot water system up and running in 24 hours.

Purchased in March 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Online Store for $1,260.00.

Gerry
GerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

wonderful

Great, the replacement of the old hot water unit was excellent, the istallation was quick and the hot water is perfect for use of our family. Great value of money. I will recommend LUX to my friends.

Purchased in February 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,349.00.

Claire S.
Claire S.asked
Prodigy 4 135ZB4N/135ZB4P (135L)

Our HWS has recently started making loud banging noises when HWS is being used in the house. It is not water hammer, is louder than the rumbling sound that can occur with gas systems due to sediment accumulation and the noise is definitely coming from the unit. The hot and cold water valves have been regularly released and the system was installed just under 3 years ago by our regular, professional plumber.
Having lived in a variety og homes with a variety of HWS, we have never experienced this before and can't accept that it is 'normal'.
Claire

Hi Claire,

We are genuinely sorry this happened and look forward to resolving with you.

So we can understand the specific details can you please email through your full name, productreview username, best contact number, address where the unit is installed, model number and serial number to help@dux.com.au so we can call you back, talk through the issue and try and resolve it for you?

Best Regards,

The Dux Team

Arthurasked
Prodigy 4 135ZB4N/135ZB4P (135L)

I was told by senior staff at Bunnings Cranbourne that it was mandatory to install a safety valve to add asafety valve when installing aDux Prodigy 4. What is this valve and what does it do?

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for raising that question.

All storage water heaters - Gas or Electric - are supplied with a Pressure & Temperature Relief Valve, which the plumber fits during installation.

Fitting of any other valves will be subject to local plumbing codes.

Cheers,

The Dux Team

Arthur

Where will I find these valves ? In fact this plumber removed an existing valve from the previous unit and put it in his tool bag . Where is the duo valve you charged me $66.00 installed ? The unit I bought from Bunnings Cranbourne was adveretised for $847.00 - Total amount charged $1262.00 - the man was here for less than half an hour .

Arthur

Answer my questions above .

Get an answer from our members and Dux representatives

Compare all 5 Dux Prodigy 4