Verified🏆 2024 Award

90% · 16217 · 9%

Geoff
GeoffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  135ZB4N/135ZB4P

Excellent! Our old Dux nearly lasted 18 years!!

Just replaced our old Dux 135L gas hot water service with a new one after nearly 18 years of constant use with family of 4. Never had an issue or interruption to the service.
Bunnings arranged it all. Very smooth & efficient.
Highly recommend this product! Show details ·  1
Ron
RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable & Efficient Water Heater

My previous Dux Water heater lasted 13 years with no issues, hence, when it came to replacing this water heater, there was only one choice - DUX. So far this new water heater is working as expected of DUX brand Show details ·  1
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product

My old heater broke down and i urgently need a new water heater and i check online and rang bunning and order the the dux heater they send a plumber and install my unit . Their service and installation were excellent. . Iam quite happy with this product. Show details ·  1
Ross
RossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product and service

I bought this unit through Bunnings. Both Bunnings and Dux worked well together to ensure our old system was replaced within 48 hours. The Dux system is fantastic and copes with the demands of our large family. Show details ·  1
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

We bought this unit from Bunnings and they made the whole process from purchase to installation very easy.
I would recommend the product for it quality and Bunnings for their service. Show details ·  1
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed
Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Replaced Old Hot Water Service

We have recently replaced our old Dux Hot Water Service after nearly 20 years. We arranged through Bunnings for a new Dux unit. Delivery and installation was smooth and trouble free. The hot water is again running steady hot and strong. We are very happy with the new Unit. Show details ·  1
Overall
OrianaS
OrianaSWestern Australia
  Fair Incentive Verified 135ZB4N/135ZB4P

Great experience with bunnings and the hot water system

My partner and I bought a new house only to find that the hot water system was leaking. So I called Bunnings and had them help me out with the installation of a new unit. It was a super easy process, they organised everything for me. The tradesman that was sent out to install it was amazing. Not only did he install the unit but he also found out why the water pressure was really weak. The price was excellent and now the hot water system is amazing. Would highly recommend!!!! Show details ·  1
Sean
Sean

Made in Australia That’s All

Made in Australia. That is All. Heats up the water , good for having a shower or washing dishes. Also keeps face and hands clean when hot water comes out of the tap, just add soap for extra hygiene. Show details ·  1
Kevin
Kevin
  Verified 170ZB4N/170ZB4P

Better than I expected

Their are many reasons to choose dux hot water system, it’s made here in Australia, and one of the best product in the country by far, and Bunnings being Authorised dealer for dux that’s says a lot about the product, I am happy from the choice I made, thank you dux and thank you Bunnings for sending me a plumber to install who was a real gentleman. Show details ·  1
John J.
John J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed by the performance

We have a 5 person household and with this unit we always have hot water when we need it. The installer was great, quick and no fuss.
Very happy with this purchase. Show details ·  1
Brian
BrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good gas hot-water heater

This is now the third Dux that we have had at the house in the past 24 years. Dux delivery and installation was very quick & hassle free. Very please with speed & quality of the install. Show details ·  1
Overall
Emil L.
Emil L.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 135ZB4N/135ZB4P

Great product and excellent service

We recently purchased this unit to replace an old one that failed. We're very happy with the new unit. It provides plenty of hot water for our family. We had the service and installation performed through Bunnings and was very happy with their job. They carefully removed the old unit, installed the new unit and ensured everything was following new regulations. I was very impressed that they completely cleaned up after the installation i.e. no bits and pieces or leftover rubbish was left behind. The overall unit and installation cost was accurate and we didn't have to pay anything on top of what was quoted. Overall it was a very quick and smooth installation and the unit is working great - couldn't ask for more. Show details ·  2
Vinnie
VinnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product

Heard good reviews about the Dux hot water system and haven’t had any regrets getting it installed. Hot water is steady and strong and is proving to be an excellent unit. Show details ·  1
Marilyn
MarilynSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive 135ZB4N/135ZB4P

So good to have hot water

We have had only Dux water heaters in our home. When it had to be updated it was quick and professional. Bunnings installed it quickly and safely. Also installed with covid safe installer. Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris2 posts

New for Old

I recently needed to replace the old Dux gas hot water storage unit as the pilot light would not stay lit. It has functioned quite well for 21+ years :). I have replaced it with the same capacity unit (135 litre) which is the same size and therefore was able to use the existing connections. I am using a lower setting on the new unit to achieve the same hot water temperature as before, wonderful thus far. Show details ·  1
Maggie
MaggieSydney, NSW

Good brand

Our old Dux was there 19 years ago before we moved in. Finally gives us problems now. We replaced with Dux prodigy 4. Hope will last for another 20 years ;-) Show details ·  1

Goutham Reddy D.
Goutham Reddy D.Queensland2 posts
  135ZL

Our last Dux system lasted for 18+ years. For that reason we choose to replace with DUX PRODIGY 4 135Lts.

Staff and the Installer are very helpful and professional.

Thankyou DUX

Hope I have the same positive feeling towards DUX through out the life of the system Show details ·  1

Andrew W.
Andrew W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
Steve
Steve
  135ZB4N/135ZB4P

Continious flow and the best value

Very happy with the unit was excellent and endless hot water supply. Service and installation was through bunnings was excellent no fuss and clean they can supply and install the similar one with other brand. Very recomended and value  Show details ·  1
Mick
MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Dux is the dux of Hot Water systems

This Dux Prodigy 4 is one of 4 other Dux hot water system I have had installed over three separate properties over 22 years. All provide excellent Hot water when required. Show details ·  1
GPB
GPB2 posts

Happy customer

I bought this Dux hot water unit as replacement for my old one installed 2004. I had no problems with the previous unit so it was an easy decision to replace with the same DUX product. Great customer service from Bunnings staff, great service from installers and hot water running in no time! Happy customer! Show details ·  1
Anthony B.
Anthony B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my dux !!

Bought a new dux hot water system through bunnings to replace my 17yo system. They came to replace it in a timely manner considering i booked it on the weekend. Really happy with Dux service repair and great communication too throughout the period. Highly recommend their product line ! Loving my warm showers now :)  Show details ·  1
MoTown
MoTownMelbourne15 posts

First one lasted 17 years, replaced with same but more efficient version

Our house was built in 2003 and came with a Dux 135L 3 star hot water system. After 17 years it started leaking so replaced it with an identical but more efficient 4 star system last year in 2020. Was happy to go with a Dux again due to many years of uninterrupted service from the original system. Fast forward a year into 2021 and no issues with the new 4 star system. As a bonus, our gas usage has actually gone down over the last year.  Show details ·  1
Arvind
ArvindGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Dux hot water system

This hot water system is amazing. Ever since we have installed it at our property we have never run out of hot water. I love it. I highly recommend it. Show details ·  1
Lou
LouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Very happy customer

Dux and Bunnings were Extremely helpful and arranged a Saturday installation. I replaced the old Dux with a bigger one, Happy knowing it will last for many years to come.  Show details
Chrisw
Chrisw2 posts

Unlimited hot water

Bought the Dux Prodigy from Bunnings.The installer from Dux was very efficient cleaned up afterwards and I now have unlimited hot water .So nice bit bigger than my last system took away the old one also.Bunnings and Dux very easy to deal with and very knowledgeable. No problems at all with flowing hot water Show details ·  1

snow leopard
snow leopardMELBOURNE39 posts

Hassle free installation, but

Bought this unit to replace my old Dux water storage unit at Bunnings and had it installed a week later by Cavana Plumbing on 21 May. All good and hassle free. However, I had to chase up the certificate of compliance via Dux, then Bunnings. Why can't Cavana issue compliance certificate on the spot? Show details ·  2
Lou
LouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  170ZB4N/170ZB4P

This unit replaces previous Long lasting DUX. Larger unit to avoid Hot water Squabbles and I like continuous renewal so no waiting time. Cold to hot water change seems faster.  Show details ·  1
Sam
Sam3 posts
  Fair Incentive 170ZB4N/170ZB4P

Great & reliable hot water unit

I bought this Dux hot water unit as replacement for my old one that kept going for years and years with no issues. My excellent experience with my previous Dux hot water unit was a major factor to buy this new unit. Not to forgot the affordability, friendly and fast customer service. 5 stars in every aspect.  Show details ·  1
Averil R.
Averil R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Prodigy 4

Pilot light goes out A LOT

Since moving into our new house in 2014, the pilot light on our hot water service goes out constantly for weeks at a time before coming right for a while. I have had to relight it 6 times in 3 days in this latest bout of malfunction. The Dux service people replaced the thermocouple (at our cost) in 2016 and while there was some temporary reprieve from the issue, it has returned periodically ever since. It is beyond frustrating, especially given the additional repair cost already incurred that never fixed it properly. I expect a hot water service to stay on ! Show details
Dux
Dux   DM
Terry Bosnich
Terry Bosnich4 posts

Replacement Hot Water System

The unit performs flawlessly within our household. The installation was on time and prompt and the unit worked perfectly from installation. It was competitively priced with similar dimensions to the unit it replaced. Show details ·  1
Teek k.
Teek k.2 posts
  Verified 135ZB4N/135ZB4P

Value for Money - Dux

We recently had a HWS broken after 10 years of service. I was looking for a gas unit and I saw there were quite a few that were in the market. I choose Dux because I know they are trustworthy, have great customer service, value for money, suited my pocket and the ease of going to our nearest Bunnings to pick this Unit up. Its a big plus.

I love the unit and I would highly recommend it. Show details ·  1

Leonie
LeonieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Great product, Really Great Service

Our old HWS died and we ordered a replacement from Bunnings. We were then surprised when Dux contacted us to check the new one wasn't because we had issues with another Dux HWS they had installed the previous year. (A previous renovation meant we have 2 HWS units).
Both units are working well (which is why we went with Dux again the second time) - We even had the same installer! Show details ·  1
Cameron
Cameron
  170ZN

This is a great hot water unit

It was installed well. The installer was friendly and helpful. They were on time and called before arriving. The hot water was wonderful and heated quickly. The unit was ver efficient. Show details ·  1
Paris
ParisSydney, NSW5 posts

Good product, good service

We have got it form Bunnings. Installation was very professional and very customer friendly with no surprise in quality or bottom line price
we have got hot water with no dramas so far even when 2 people take shower at the same time Show details
Jem
JemGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AM I HAPPY?

Question: AM I HAPPY?
Answer: VERY HAPPY!
I was amazed how professional, organised and swiftly everything was handled.
I phoned Bunning’s and the DUX customer service teams in the very early hours of the day when I discovered my old hot water unit had ceased. They arranged the delivery and installation of the DUX hot water unit with the plumber at an agreed time. I had a new DUX hot water system up and running in 24 hours.
 Show details ·  1

Gerry
GerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

wonderful

Great, the replacement of the old hot water unit was excellent, the istallation was quick and the hot water is perfect for use of our family. Great value of money. I will recommend LUX to my friends. Show details ·  1
Marco
MarcoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Prodigy 4

Great Product - Value for Money

Replaced our hot water unit with the Prodigy 4 170l NG unit. The installation was ordered on Monday through Bunnings and installed on Wednesday. The process was completely painless. The unit is coping very well with our large family and I am happy to recommend the ordering process through Bunnings and the actual unit itself. This was definitely value for money. Show details ·  1
audittoo0508
audittoo0508

Good experience

Replaced the old unit with the new one! At first, I bought the wrong one, the plumber came in and helped me to order the right one! Only the next day, , the new unit was delivered and installed! Good product plus excellent staff!  Show reply
James M.
James M.3 posts

Dux hot water broken after 6 month. Dux refuse to fix!!! do not BUY DUX

I bought a DUX gas storage hot water system. It stopped working and started making a terrible whistling sound. My neighbour was disappointed due to noise and almost called the police. When I called DUX they refuse to fix it. DUX say over the phone without visiting the site that the problem water pressure and there is nothing they can do about it. A hot water system is supposed to last 8 years my one broken after 6 months. DUX refuse to fix it. Do not buy DUX. DUX look good value at bunnings but do not let DUX fool you like me.  Show details
Dux