Dux Proflo 170FNB

Dux Proflo 170FNB

I wish I can find something just as strong.

170FNB water system was installed by previous owners. Today the system collapsed, no hot water, when I checked the tanks there was water everywhere around it, obviously a leak.
Now, I bought the house in 2008. I never carried any maintenance as I didn't know I had to, except activating the valve every now and then. This model was manufactured in 2003, that's 15 years of good services and no problems, including 10 years with no maintenance. How about that?...

Date PurchasedMar 2003

Total Failure!

Bought a Dux unit from Bunnings Nunawading. Paid a total of $1,550 installed. First there's a major leak of gas. Then the stove couldn't ignite. Now the pilot light has got problem. Only got to use it for 2 years. Eventually has to change a new unit to other brands.

control panel

bought this system with the house! was under warranty for a year! after a year it so control panel Broke costing me 600!! this is the worse system ever!! don't buy!! every year a part won't work costing up to $600 to replace!!! The after Hours service is as bad! There customer service is as bad!

Hi Nevin, We would like to investigate further. Please email Dux on feedback@dux.com.au and give a brief description of the problem. Include your name, address and phone number so that we can contact you quickly. Please also include the 12 digit serial number of your hot water system. Please make note your reference number is PRW281. Thanks Dux After Sales

RUBBISH,RUBBISH,RUBBISH

How this company can operate churning out absolute rubbish cheap product is beyond me. Had nothing but problems from fist day of installation. Dux not even interested in helping or listening to customers. We had to replace ours twice in 7 years. We have now gone with a different company.AVIOD DUX AT ALL COSTS-CHEAP RUBBISH PRODUCTS-DISGRACEFUL

Will not work in the long term

We are very disappointed because our unit is barely five years old and water is already coming out everywhere from the bottom - and we no longer have any hot water. We have tried to contact them, but they were not very helpful and said that the product was only covered under a 5 year warranty, rather than the 7 year warranty we believed it was covered under.

Our previous heaters have managed to work for over 8 and 10 years respectively, and this current one made by Dux does not go distance - it's not the quality product we expected and we cannot recommend it - it's quite disappointing.

Hi GraceH, We are sorry to hear of your experience, we would like to investigate this issue further, please email us at feedback@dux.com.au with reference number PRW222, please include your 12 digit serial number. Thanks Dux After Sales.

I have a Dux Prodigy 4 natural gas HWS (model 170ZN). Over the last few weeks hot water from any tap in the house is not as hot as usual. However, hot water from the pressure valve on the HWS is normal and there's no evidence of leaking around the tank. Any advice? Regards John
John Hi, I'm not familiar with that model. That sounds to be an unusual problem - unfortunately I do not have the technical expertise to offer any comment. Hopefully you are able to seek professional advice and rectify the problem quickly! Regards, Rick

Compare all Dux Proflo