Sorry, there are no reviews about Dux Proflo 50W124P (50L, Plug In) but you can read 247 reviews about Dux Proflo.

Ron Beeasked

What is the preset temperature when you purchase a new unit in Queensland?

I am sorry I cant help you there...The installer takes care of all the setting which I believe its a set...setting ..require by law in Qld. BUT the water temperature is ideal and constant. HENRI.

Dux
Dux C.Dux

Hi Ron,

Electric storage heaters have the thermostat factory set to 65 Deg C. This can be adjusted by the installer between 60 Deg C minimum and 75 Deg C maximum.

Regards,

The Dux Team

Ron Bee

Thank you for answers ... The unit I am purchasing is a Dux 50L 2.4KW Proflo Plug In Electric Storage Water Heater that will be fitted under my home. If the unit is set by the installer to 60 Deg C and the tempering valve set to 45 Deg C ... How long would it take to heat the water to the set temperature?
Regards
Ron

Scottie

Scottieasked

Hi.
My proflo 50l is brand new snd keeps activating circuit breaker in main meterbox. I pushed the reset switch the first time this happened but now its bypassing the the unit and settling off house breaker in meterbox. In fact this happens as soon as you plug the unit into the PowerPoint.
Could this be fried thermostat or possibly dodgey element?
PowerPoint has been checked and no fault there. Any suggestions for a remedy to this problem would be appreciated?
Thanx
Scottie.

Alan F.
Alan F.

Hi Scottie .... Sounds annoying & worrying ... I'm no Electrician so don't have a solution ... But, suggest you contact DUX at : help@dux.com.au ..... and/or a good local Electrician.

Alan S
Alan S

Hi Scottie if the unit is brand new you need to get back to the manufacturer or supplier/installer. it seems like a product fault

Phil

Philasked

50lt plug in went fine 6 months and stopped heating. Thermostat reset not out. Is element only other possibility?

Get an answer from our members and Dux representatives

CategoryElectric Storage