Dux Proflo 80F136G

Dux Proflo 80F136G

1.0 from 1 review

Gary

GaryPerth

No support after complete failure - just buy a new one!

Hi, We purchased our unit in 2009 & it just stopped working. When I had a look it was gushing water out of the top (between the outer cover & the top panel). It appears to have had an issue for some time as the paint coating has bubbled. Looking on the website it said 7 years warranty, so I thought great they should be able to sort it out for me. I rang the dux helpline & they said that back then it only had 5 years warranty (changing about a year after I purchased it!) so she said, "just buy another one". This wasn't really very helpful & when I mentioned about contacting consumer affairs & ACL ensuring products are "fit for purpose" she just told me to call them! Regards, Gary.

Kym Shore

Kym Shoreasked

Our dux profLo was purchased and installed 3 years ago. Since then we have had constant clanking in our pipes when we turn the hot tap on and off and about 3days ago it started leaking out of the bottom of the tank. I checked all the things it says in the owners manual but we have had to shut the water off to the house as we are just emptying bucket after bucket. Do I need a new tank or a complete new system?

Best Regards,

Kym

Dux
Dux C.Dux

Hi Kym,

We'd be happy to assist you with your question.

If you can email through your best phone number, address where the unit is installed, model number and serial number of the unit to help@dux.com.au it will be great.

Many thanks,

The Dux Team

jim

jimasked

after installing dux hot water system valve is not working. Any ideas?

Dux
Dux H.Dux

Hi Jim,
For information on your hot water system please call 1300 365 115 - option 2.
Regards
Dux Hot Water

BTB
BTB

I called the dux line to ask about a hot water system and was put through to a call center in a different country. What is with that....No offence but if I want to know about my hot water system I Want to speak to the guys who make it.

Get an answer from our members and Dux representatives

CategoryElectric Storage