Dux Proflo 80F136G

Dux Proflo 80F136G

1.0 from 1 review

No support after complete failure - just buy a new one!

Hi, We purchased our unit in 2009 & it just stopped working. When I had a look it was gushing water out of the top (between the outer cover & the top panel). It appears to have had an issue for some time as the paint coating has bubbled. Looking on the website it said 7 years warranty, so I thought great they should be able to sort it out for me. I rang the dux helpline & they said that back then it only had 5 years warranty (changing about a year after I purchased it!) so she said, "just buy another one". This wasn't really very helpful & when I mentioned about contacting consumer affairs & ACL ensuring products are "fit for purpose" she just told me to call them! Regards, Gary.

after installing dux hot water system valve is not working. Any ideas?
Hi Jim, For information on your hot water system please call 1300 365 115 - option 2. Regards Dux Hot WaterI called the dux line to ask about a hot water system and was put through to a call center in a different country. What is with that....No offence but if I want to know about my hot water system I Want to speak to the guys who make it.

Compare all Dux Proflo