Dux Proflo 80S1 (80L)

Dux Proflo 80S1 (80L)

Split tank

I'm a plumber of 30 years and have installed 1000s of hotties. Starting to see a trend now of dux splitting within warranty period. Now it's happened to my own heater. And dux won't replace because I didn't put a temp valve on. Tell me how that will stop a tank splitting.

Purchased in April 2014.

Dux C.Dux

palex

palexPerth, WA

Rubbish lucky to get a year trouble free.

Finally got rid of it after 2 thermostats and repairs that cost more than the unit. Unbelievable rubbish and should not be allowed to be sold due to quality problems. I replaced like with like the old unit lasted 10 years and one anode. The last one 13 months and needed a new thermostat. Replaced again 5 months later. I took thermostat out of original unit and got nearly two more years. No customer service at all.

Date PurchasedJun 2014

very happy with this heater

We've had this heater for 4 years with no problems & it is very fast & efficient. We use it mostly for 2 people but if we have family it is so quick to heat that it suits the purpose for that as well. And it is so reliable. I have called to ask questions about it before & have had my questions answered quickly & fully-good service, no wait.

Dux H.Dux

Hi, Dux would like to thank you for your feedback in regards to your Dux Hot Water heater.Please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 365 115, should you require any further assistance. Thanks Dux After Sales.

No issues

Been running for 2+ years now without a hitch, did the plumbing myself and had the sparky wire it in. Heats the water quickly and plenty of hot water for us both. I would recommend if you are looking for a good small unit.
10 out 10 from me!

Dux H.Dux

Hi, Dux would like to thank you for your feedback in regards to your Dux Hot Water heater. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 365 115, should you require any further assistance.
Thanks Dux After Sales.

Really Bad

Really bad .. Solonoid burnt twice in three months.. Paid more than the actual thing brand new.. Stay away from Dux hot water... Call centre lady told me contact somebody else they dont even have a team of prople fixing there own stuff. Would never recomend it to anyone.....
Stay away from Dux terrible
Bad service

dux is poo
dux is poo

Can't believe I installed one hours ago and already got problems, will tell the world never to. Buy
this product

Dux H.Dux

We are sorry to hear you have had this experience, please contact us on 1300 365 115 - option 2 with reference number PRW105 and one of our technical staff will be able to help locate the problem.
Thanks Dux After Sales.

Extremely rude customer service even for a QUOTE!

I found their number via Bunnings website, but after reading the reviews I decide to cancel the order. I call to cancel my quote and call out. I receive extremely rude service and the person hung up on me. I glad I didnt buy, cant imagine what kind of service you get if you had faults or repairs. I go with another brand thank you.

Frankie Chan