Dux Proflo 80T1 (80L)

Dux Proflo 80T1 (80L)

neats

neatsBundaberg

Excellent product and low cost

Family of three and never ran out of hot water.constant temperature very happy with this product .I would recommend this hot water system for any small family looking for a great hot water system

Functionality
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed

RichSydney, NSW

A good result in the end.

Unit failed after 2.5 years but they sent someone out to fix it.

When it failed I contacted Dux support team for help, but they didn't help at all.

After I posted a negative review their team arranged for a repairman to come and fix the unit as goodwill. He came really quickly and fixed the unit. He was also a really nice guy. We'll see how it goes.

The resolution response was very excellent and has made a much better impression and now I would consider buying Dux again.

I can only improve the rating by 2 because Dux support team were unable to help at first which resulted in a lot of extra hassle for me.

For now, I'm happy and (more importantly) my tenants are happy.

Purchased in October 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $587.00.

Household Size 3 person(s)
Rich

I'm not sure why your support team did not display the same willingness to help when I called them yesterday. What email address can I reach you at, or do I contact you via the 'send message' function?