Dux Sunpro 2FN26A (Storage Tank)

Dux Sunpro 2FN26A (Storage Tank)

dumps water when hot

when it gets hot (about 100 c ) the systems dumps the hot out of the unit. have been advised by a Dux sent plumber that this happens at 100 deg and that I should cover the "Solar panels" with SHADE CLOTH. are they for real, this is a SOLAR SYSTEM, I want the sun to heat my water and reduce costs.

Dux H.Dux

Hi Bill, We are sorry to hear of your experience, we would like to investigate this issue further, please email us at feedback@dux.com.au with reference number PRW291, please include your 12 digit serial number. Regards Dux After Sales.

Kulminder

KulminderLyndhurst victoria

Dux SunPro Solar Gas Booster Hot Water System costed more in water & gas bils then actual any saving

Gordon S

Gordon SBendigo

Do NOT buy a Dux Solar System

Dux H.Dux

Hi Gordon, I believe a representative from Dux Manufacturing Limited has been in contact with you in regards to your hot water system. If you are still having an issue please contact Dux on 1300 365 115 - option 2.

Dux After Sales.

tonyasked

My panel blows out brass stopper on cnr off copper pipe during winter when really cold why and is this normal.why not have a pressure relief valve of some sort tony

Dux C.Dux

Hi Tony,

We'd be happy to assist you with your question.

If you can email through your full name (state this username as well), best contact number, address where the unit is installed, model number and serial number of the unit to help@dux.com.au it will be great.

Best Regards,

The Dux Team

tony

Tony Perre 4 empress crt Mawson lakes south Australia gk2620 model roof panel 0412506110

tonyasked

My panel keeps blowing out the brass stopper on each cnr once during winter.why is this

disgruntledasked

Gday - re 2FN26A unit
how do I check that the solar booster pump is operating? We have full sun (ambient 33) the tank is only just warm and the pump in not working
Any help would be appreciated

Roy
Roy

Hi, all I can say is ithe tank heating probably and may be the tank is leaking' in other words our tank stopped producing hot hot water because the tank was leaking.

Thanks Roy
I’ll check this

Dux C.Dux

Hi Disgruntled,

We would suggest booking an inspection and service from one of our Service Agents for your system as there may be more than one factor contributing to a lack of performance.

Please call our After Sales & Service on 1300 365 115 Option 2.

Best Regards,

The Dux Team

Get an answer from our members and Dux representatives

CategorySolar Water Heaters