Dux Sunpro DL15DT3DC

Dux Sunpro DL15DT3DC

Citra

Citra

Good warranty service

I have my rental property installed with a water heater from Dux Sunpro 4 years ago. It never really had any trouble until around last week when my tenants complained of having no hot water. Since it was still under 5 year warranty, I emailed Dux about the problem and they were very quick to respond to the problem. They sent someone to look at the unit within 1 working day, and had the problem fixed right away. Thank you :)

Date PurchasedFeb 2012

Yogi bearDunolly, Victoria

Pretty dismal

New home with one of these pre boosted gas solar water heaters MP15. Don't know what is going on here but since moving in, the gas consumption has doubled from previous homes that we have lived in. Even without a solar boosted hot water service, the gas and water consumption was lower. In summer it drips water almost all day long, every day and in winter, I don't know why but it keeps turning on the gas and heating, even when we are asleep or not at home. I thought they only heat water when someone turns on the hot water tap. The water coming inside the house is so hot, it can scald you

Dux
Dux H.Dux

Hi Yogi Bear We are sorry to hear of your experience, we would like to investigate this issue further, please email us at feedback@dux.com.au with reference number PRW248, please include your 12 digit serial number. Thanks Dux Hot Water.

Moniq Lee

Moniq LeeSYDNEY

Terrible system! part goes wrong after another

We built our house in 2012 and our builder installed DUX Sunpro in LPG with 3 solar panels. I did not know DUX was a high maintenance item! we had Rheem b4 and never gave a trouble for 10 years. For the first year, callout was made 2 times which was under warranty. After warranty expired, $$$ spent on igniter, fuses, boosters.. Etc. Spent over $1000 over 3 years.
Now.. Water is leaking from solar on roof to the gutter, wasting water and $$$.
I'm now wondering if it's best to replace to another brand. Avoid Dux solar at all cost.. Worst mistake I made, not researching...