Dux Sunpro DN15DT2DC

Dux Sunpro DN15DT2DC

Ashleigh

AshleighArarat, Victoria

Biggest piece of rubbish around!

Had this product 3 months and lost hot water. Contacted Dux who told us to just reset it by turning off & on at the power.
No hotwater again the next morning so this time they sent out a plumber. A few weeks later same problem. Again plumber comes out and replaces more parts.
This issue has gone on for over 2 years, dux admitted fault in the beginning but now as it's out of warranty they don't give a stuff, even though it's the same issue as I reported after owning it for 3 months.
Would NEVER spend my hard earned money on dux sh*t again.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

kevinenjoy

kevinenjoyCanberra

Crap product never work

I am having may issues with my hot water system from dux. Such a crap product. I have call dux just to find out that they are of no help
It always surprises me with cold shower, can not trust any product from Dux and the service center is crap

Date PurchasedApr 2012
Edmond

EdmondMelbourne

Lots of issues after 3 years

I've my hot water system installed in 2012. It was working fine in the first three years. Since then, there are a lot of issues. It started with hot logic box (warranty), then sensor ($220) and then diverter belt ($600). I got a feeling this water system is falling apart. This product comes with a 12 months part and labour warranty only so any issues after that will be my own costs. You might want to review and consider other products before you purchase this. Good luck!