DVD Shelf

DVD Shelf (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Received in Excellent Condition in a timely manner

I bought a copy of Daniel Boone TV Box Set Brand new in perfect condition. I emailed and spoke to Shaun over the phone and he was quick with his responses. Very happy and will shop with him again.

Great customer service

Excellent range of television series box sets that are often hard to obtain in Australia. The communication from DVD-Shelf was excellent, so that I knew exactly the status of my order at all times until it arrived. The order arrived promptly, safely & was well packaged.

Faultless customer service

So impressed by the service I received. There were a couple of issues with my order but every email I sent received a swift and personal reply. Shaun is great to deal with and demonstrates real integrity in his intention to get it right for his customers.

Perfect!

My DVDs were packaged so they wouldn't get damaged, the communication is outstanding, quick, easy to navigate the site and fast delivery. Thankyou!

Best DVD web site Best and most helpful and excellent prices

Always found to be helpful and any issues damage or missing always rectified and replaced the DVD
Has the latest DVDs in particular series shows. The site always responds in a quick timely manner and assists with all inquiries

Bit late but can live with that.

Bit slow coming but good communication about the delay. It didn't arrive on time and Shaun said it was late leaving but did arrive so all good.

Great!

The box set came quickly after ordering it, great, safe packaging and in perfect condition. Very happy with the purchase!

Very happy

My DVD came in about three weeks after purchase. Very well packaged and was not bootleg.I had so much anxiety, and I feared that I wasted $38 on a copied DVD, which wasn't the case. Also, on the menu page turn off subtitles because when you start watching it will have subtitles.

Disappointed

Thought DVD’s would be original but obviously not, pixelated and sometimes sound disappears. Will not buy from here ever again.

Thank you resend the faulty DVD "Stranger Things - Season 2"

I received my dvd's today.

Disappointingly although they had the firm wrap on them when I opened up the second series which was supposed to have 3 discs it only had 2 (the case was broken )

But Shaun send me the replacement for a new set and let me keep the faulty one.
Thank you!

Extremely happy..

Received brand new dvd exactly as described. .works perfectly. Not a copy ..very happy with delivery. Very happy with seller. Thank you

Very quick, good quality

Ordered T.J. Hooker & S.W.A.T complete TV series ($106.80 including discount) on Sat & arrived on my doorstep following Friday (6 days later). Quality was excellent. I've now converted the episodes to mp4 & they're great additions to my digital library.
This was my first ever online paypal purchase with an unknown seller and it went really well.
Now there is some talk in other reviews about pirated content. I have no idea if it is or isn't (the discs & packaging certainly appear to be authentic), the studios don't release to Aus in Aus format so my view is I don't care, anyone who does has my blessing & thanks.
I would recommend this seller.

So disappointing

Ordered a dvd for my disabled son and after him racing to the mailbox every day for 2 weeks I contacted them to be told "the dvd is out of stock and you were sent an automated email stating it had been sent and we 'forgot' to tell you!!" My autistic, intellectually disabled son was distraught! Don't think they can comprehend the consequences.......do not buy from this company!

Non Delivery

Don’t purchase from this company. I ordered two DVD’s a month ago and still haven’t received anything. I had my doubts about this company and wish I had stuck with reputable sites like Amazon.

Probably pirated

This site is selling a dvd series two months before the Australian release date but with PAL format. I doubt if it's original and based on the previous review, I'm glad I didn't risk it.

Warning - copied DVD's

I purchased three sets of DVD' s from this supplier only to find that at least one set (and I suspect all) are not originals. I suppose I should have realised when the delivery time was 6 to 10 days.

I then sent an email indicating my disappointment at being supplied copies and I have had no further communication from the supplier.

So if you want original DVD’s DON’T buy from this company.