2Dymadon Paracetamol

Dymadon Paracetamol Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Dymadon Paracetamol? Claim your listing.
Mike
Mike

When's the dosing stopper coming back? You're going to lose your most marketable feature, and a bunch of customers. This can't seriously be a cost savings measure?!

Zoe B.
Zoe B.

Why don’t they come with the plastic stopper anymore?

Tom T.
Tom T.

Same here , open the newly brought Dymadon and found out they no longer provided the plastic plug ? It’s so inconvenient and need to insert the syringe to measure it. At least they put a reason not just suddenly change this. I regret to throw the old bottle which has the plastic plug with it .

gumdrops

I also threw my last bottle of before getting a new one sans plug. What was the reason?

Katie C
Katie C

I messaged Dymadon about the missing plastic tab back in October and they advised there is a "short-term supply disruption of the plastic plugs that has impacted the product". I'm going to talk to a chemist today (early March 2024) to see if they have any information on it.

Telissa O.
Telissa O.

I had my old bottle, took out the plug and tried to put it in the new bottle. And guess what.. it won't go in!!!! They have changed the top of the bottle. It slightly tapers in so it pushes the plug out!! I can only guess they don't want you using it.

Roy
Roy

In Chemist warehouse today and still no dosage plug. I won't buy until it returns.

alisha
alisha

My dymadon bottle doesn’t have the plug/stopper that you’re meant to put the syringe into so you can tip the bottle upside down. I’m guessing it’s still ok to use and I just draw the correct dosage upwards into the syringe as I obviously can’t tip the bottle upside down as it would all pour out?

JNS
JNS

I mistakenly bought the dymadon for kids, aged 2-12. Is this still suitable to use for my 1 year old

Sue O.
Sue O.

Go and purchase the correct dose. I would not risk an OD with paracetamol.

gumdrops

Yes, the drug and strength of drug are the same , use weight to give correct dosage.

Peta R.
Peta R.

Hi is Dymadon dairy free?

Kylie H.
Kylie H.

Hi, i cannot for the life of me work out your syringe. I know it should be easy but if I'm needing 5ml for example, when I draw the syringe up until 5ml meets with the line on the bottle and squirt it into a measuring cup, it measures under 5ml. If I draw the syringe all the way up until 5ml meets with the very top edge of the syringe then it measures over 5ml. Neither seems correct. What am I missing?

Which line am I supposed to draw up to? And why is it inaccurate regardless of which one I choose?

Kristy B
Kristy B

I gave my 3 month old baby for the first time. The first 2 doese there was no reaction but on 3rd and 4th dose my baby had a reaction with a swollen and red eye, like a hive. Is it common to have this reaction?

Ross
Ross

What are the side effects of over dosing? Our 3 year old received 9ml of Dymadon in error. It put her to sleep and got rid of her fever but she now has(2 days later) itching between her toes and legs and a slight rash on her legs rash; cries all the time and can't sleep. Is it too much Dymadon doing this?

Regards

Ross Pollard

Brisbanite
Brisbanite

Hi Ross, I can't answer about her medical condition because I am not a Doctor but I think it is best if you take your 3 yo to see a Doctor as soon as you can to have a look at the rash and symptoms if you are worried and ask the same questions.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Dymadon Paracetamol? Claim your listing.