Dynamic Home Enhancements Questions & Answers

SA, Adelaide, NSW, Central Coast, QLD, Cairns, WA, Perth (See All)
Listing monitored by Dynamic Home Enhancements

7 questions from our users

mirellapaola7asked
QLD, Cairns

My mother's roller shutter crashed, she lives in victoria, we rang the number on the shutter which took us to Queensland at the time the boarders were closed and told us there was nothing they could do until they reopened. I asked if they could find someone in victora to come and fix it, they told me they no longer have a rep. There as it didn't work out for them.
So I waited a few months and rang again, they said boarders were still closed, so I asked if they could touch base with me and not leave us without updates as to when they could come they said thy would but never heard from them again.
I phoned again recently, a girl by the name of Amber responded my calls, and said she would leave a note on Bruce's desk so he could get in touch no response. I rang again she told me he had gastro and would probably be off work a couple of days ,again she left a note on his desk. I am still waiting on a call back this now 4 days that I'm waiting since my last call , I said to Amber if she could call me back for updates on what is happening, no response. My question is why are these companies allowed to sell in a state where they don't follow up on services. They should never be allowed to do that. I just read of another Victorian whose dynamic shutter stopped working and didn't know who to ring. I hope this letter prompts someone decent to follow up on these issues.

mirellapaola7

Would you mind telling me roughly when that's going to be and how will you contact me when you do come? Thankyou.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

I have spoken to the repairs manager and he is in the process of organising the trip, he will then contact you with the information ASAP. Thank you!!

Mis M.
Mis M.asked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

Do you offer a measure and install service in Sydney?

Yes, google Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hello! Thankyou for your question. Yes we sure do! Feel free to contact our office or private message us your details so we that we can arrange this for you!

jazzyn
jazzynasked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

Does this company do the hard sell thing of calling their boss to get the best price and you have to sign up on the day to get the cheap price?

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Jazzyn, thankyou for your question! We are more than happy to give you a competitive offer with a no-obligation quote. If interested, please private message us your contact details and we can discuss the process in further detail!

Susan G.
Susan G.asked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

Yes I live on the mid north coast 2423 am waiting for shutters to be installed. Has been 8 weeks now and have not received any response after numerous phone calls. ?

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Susan, if you could please provide us with your order number so we can have a look into your order and contact you.
Thanks!

Michael M.
Michael M.asked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

What do u do on bartercard

sorry Michael, i have no idea. Never heard of it.

crash
crashasked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

who do i contact for service in Victoria .my roller shutter has stopped working

Bill Bale
Bill Baleasked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

Can you please tell me the warranty on the roller shades?

Get an answer from our members and Dynamic Home Enhancements representatives