Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements (page 2 of 21)

Michael D.

Michael D.Southwest, VIC

Dynamic roller shutters

Great product, good selection of colours and easy to talk. Friendly staff with great customer service and aftercare. Planning more for the near future, cant wait to see the whole house in these shutters

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the great review Michael! It's great to hear you've had such a great experience with both our services and our product!

Happy New home owner

Very happy with our roller shutters. We are first home owners and it has made a huge difference to our home and added value. Great security and keeps the house cool in the warmer months.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks for the review Jade! It's great to know that we have made such an improvement to your new home!

Karen from SA

Karen from SASouth Australia

So impressed

These guys are fantastic from measure and quote to installation very professional. I literally had them in installed within the week, they look great and give the security I wanted. Thanks guys

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks for the awesome review Karen! We like to make sure our customers are getting our best services and it's great to hear you're happy with them!

Neale

NealeCentral, SA

Superior Quality

The roller shutters look amazing, cut out light for a better sleep and insulate perfectly. They also dampen the outside noise. Brayden the installer was professional and courteous. We could not be happier.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks for the review Neale, it's great to hear you're happy with the final product and already noticing huge benefits for the shutters!

Love the security my window roller shutters give me

Brayden was polite and efficient when installing roller shutters. Security is great and also find they have helped keeping the house cooler. I found all communication with Dynamic Home Enhancements satisfactory.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks for the great review! It's good to hear you're noticing the difference in keeping the house cool already!

Alice  n Colin

Alice n ColinNorth Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Company

Our experience has been fantastic from the first meeting to the measure up to the install and now the company review to make sure the shutters are working like they should and that we are happy with our purchase.
The roller shutters we had installed in September have made a huge difference to the house, keeping the heat out and offering a sense of security.
The staff are a credit to the company, very young and energetic.
Would highly recommend this company and not having to pay a cent until they meet our satisfaction is another bonus.
We are so impressed that we have more roller shutters ordered and our daughter is about to do the same.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for such a great review Alice & Colin! It's amazing to read that and know just how happy you guys are with our services and products! We can't wait deal with you again and also your daughter! Thanks again

Got my roller shutters for security and I just want to say thankyou for the great service I received with dynamic couldnt fault anything very professional and an amazing product

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks for the review Robert! It's great to hear you're happy with both our services and product!

Amazing product!

Recently got rollershutters fitted with dynamic and I couldnt be happier, noticed the difference with the heat I get in the front of my house right away, would recommend the product and the company to anyone, from start to finish dynamic were very professional, answered all questions and were very polite! Great customer service and a fantastic product! Thank you again

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the great review Dylan! It's great to hear you had such a good experience from the start to the final product! We hope to deal with you again!

DJW

DJWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my little bathroom shutters!

Wally, our installer was polite, efficient and informative. The beautiful white shutters completed our bathroom renovation providing a really classy finish. Communication and other staff were also very helpful and timely.
I would definitely recommend Dynamic Home Enhancements to my family and friends.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the fantastic review! Plantation Shutters are definitely a great improvement to the home, I bet your house looks great!

Maude

MaudeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Should have done this a long time ago

We were very happy with the service the quality of the material used. The professional installation of Matt and his offsider. We will get more work done in the New Year.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks for the great review Maude, we can't wait to deal with you again in the future!

Trevor shaddock

Trevor shaddockMurray Mallee, SA

Top job review

Service excellent quality workmanship happy with installation highly recommended for anyone looking at roller shutters . customer service very good excellent for the really hot summer days. Just as good in winter. Very good for security.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks for the review Trevor, it's great to hear you had such a great experience with the team here at Dynamic!

The house is so much cooler in warm weather!

Great install but Matt, very professional and friendly and didnt take long from start to finish
I would definitely recommend to my family and friends in the future

Great job!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the great review and the recommendation Holly!

Highly recommend!

Great customer service from this company right from the start, I just had some roller shutters installed and they look amazing the installers did a great job, very professional and kept everything tidy.
I couldn't be happier with the final product and highly recommend to friends and family!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks for the Fantastic Review Claudia, its great to hear you have had a great experience with our team here at Dynamic! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Excellent Blind

Brayden and his offsider did an amazing job! Very polite, punctual and quick! Very happy with the quality of the product and installation. The guys cleaned up any mess afterwards.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the review and photo Susan, the Shutter looks great on your home! We will definitely let Brayden know just how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Joanne

Joanne

A great job.

Brayden and his offsider did a fantastic job with the blinds. Punctual, polite and courteous. They completed the work in the time stated that it would be done. Looks great. Thanks

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Fantastic Review Joanne, we will definitely let Brayden know how happy you are! We hope to deal with you again in the future! Thanks again!!

Colin slape

Colin slapeCentral, SA

Great investment

The roller shutters were installed by 2 great guys. They were professional, courteous and cleaned up after themselves. A terrific job all round. The roller shutters look great! They will be great for keeping out the summer heat.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Awesome Review Colin, you will definitely notice the difference Roller Shutters make in the summer heat! We hope to deal with you again in the future! Thanks again!!

Nancy

NancyCentral, SA

Great addition to our home

Dynamic Roller Shutters have been a fantastic addition to our home and have added value to our property. The look great and keep the heat out, especially on the bay window. Brayden & his offsider worked fast & efficiently and are great ambassadors for their company. If fact, all staff who I spoke to were a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend this product and company. I am more than happy with the shutters and have had many positive comments on how the work & look.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Amazing Review and Recommendation Nancy, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We will definitely let Brayden know just how happy you are!

Very Happy with the whole process.

By Carmel Very happy with the look of the roller shutters. They are a help to reduce the power bills, as well as a security improvement. The whole process from start to finish was excellent. I am happy to recommend Dynamic to anyone. The installer ,Matt, was a very polite and professional young man. He is an asset to the Dynamic company.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Fantastic Review & Recommendation Carmel, Dynamic are pleased to hear you have had such a great experience with our team! We will definitely let Matt know just how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Beat the heat this summer

We were dreading the hot summer days when the coolness of the morning in the kitchen area was spoiled by the morning sun shining through the Bay Window. We had three roller shutters fitted to that window and are looking forward to those January mornings now when we can sit in comfort in our favourite area. Matt and his assistant did an excellent job in the installation of the shutters and it was great that the music they had going while they worked was much to our taste and wasn't loud.
It was very easy having them there!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Amazing Review Jurgen & Jean, you will definitely notice the benefits of the Roller Shutters when those warmer days come! We will definitely let Matt know just how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Jen

JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer!!

This is the second time I have gone through dynamic for roller shutters. Overall great experience start to finish. Curtis the installer did a great job with his off sider ken. Thanks again team, I will definitely recommend to any of my friends and family looking for roller shutters.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks for the Amazing Review and Recommendation Jen, its great to hear you have had an awesome experience with our team! We will definitely let your installer know just how happy you are!