Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements (page 3 of 34)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Bev Rob

Bev RobHunter Region, NSW

Better than expected

Our shutters have made a great difference controlling temperature.
Joe who installed them was amazing. He worked out how to overcome all the problems he met during the installation. Job well done.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Bev for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you love our product as much as we do and you are already experiencing the benefits! We will defiantly pass on your feedback to Joe about how great he was!

April

AprilCentral, SA

Marcin And his team were amazing the day they came out to do the install very polite and we were very happy with the end result would definitely recommend dynamic for your shutter needs they have a great range of colour to suit any style

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you April for your great review! We love hearing that are dynamic team made your experience enjoyable! We will defiantly pass it on to Marcin! Thank you again!

Excellent product and service!

Had a great experience with Dynamic from measure and quote to the installation. Excellent product keeping my house cool in the direct morning sun and the shutters look great. Thanks to Dave and his team for their efficiency, professionalism and nice, friendly approach.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Margaret for your great review and the pictures that you have sent through! They look great and suite your home very well! We will defiantly pass on your feedback to our dynamic team to let them know you were very happy with their service!

Marlene

MarleneCentral West, NSW

Excellent.. .

This last instalment completes my windows.
It is an improvement to the front of the house.
Have had several family/ friends comment.
I am happy with the product.
The cost ...fair
Joe and his partner were polite, pleasant and friendly.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Marlene for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our product, but also with our dynamic team as well!

Tricia

TriciaSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy with DHE company - I’m having more Roller Shutters installed.

Yes, I am so impressed with the DHE Roller Shutters that I had recently installed, that I decided to have some additional ones installed.

I have found that they definitely keep out the heat on hot days and retain the heat on the cooler days, they help to minimise traffic noise and they look great on my home and I feel more secure.

Looking forward to the next installation at the back of my home - these will be great protection from the hot westerly sun in the summer.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Tricia for your lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you love our product as much as we do! We are also looking forward to your next installation as well!

carole

caroleFar North Queensland, QLD

beautiful enhancement for your home

The shutters offer clean lines to your home. The colours can be matched to the colour of your home. They keep our home warm in winter and cool in summer; perfect fit for our home.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Carole for your amazing review! We are really glad to hear that you are happy with our products and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Quality Shutters

Quality ShuttersSydney, NSW

Shutters and personnel assessment

Salesmen was a little high pressure. I got the impression they over quoted substantially so that they could give a big discount to obtain the sale.

Two installers came. Excellent in installation. Communicated very well. Impressed with being helpful and in their communications.

Agreed to have a sign out front. Put in the wrong place.

Shutters are very good especially in reflecting the heat.

Geoff

GeoffCentral, SA

This Completes the House

The installation of these last three shutters completes the front of our house and sets it off greatly. The colour match to the rest of the shutters installed previously is perfect. The temperature difference inside these rooms is very noticeable as is the darkness in the mornings. We now sleep in extremely late (lucky we are retired he :) ). I am sure the value of our house has increased a lot through these shutters being installed. Mark the installer was very professional, fast and cleaned up the packaging etc to a very high standard. He whistled throughout the installation so I am sure he was happy with the job he done. Well done Mark and I would recommend you to anyone who asks.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Geoff for your fantastic review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with our dynamic team and our products! We will make sure to pass on this feedback to Mark as well!

NQld Customer

NQld CustomerNorth Queensland, QLD

NQld Hapoy Customer

We are very happy with our new shutters . The color match to our house is perfect and makes the front of the house look great. We really noticed a difference in the room temperature with both rooms getting the afternoon sun. A bonus is the added privacy and security to our home. Jason and his team were very friendly, really professional and knew their product well. Thank you.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your fantastic review and for the wonderful photos! It looks great! We are so happy that you love our products and our dynamic team!

Joan L

Joan LHunter Region, NSW

Roller Shutters

We are very happy with our shutters which are perfect for the privacy and added security for which they were installed and colour match well with our home. Three of these shutters are on windows which are bedrooms and all get late afternoon hot summer sun. Joe and his team were both friendly and extremely professional. Thank you.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Joan for the fantastic review! We are really glad to hear that you are happy with our products and the service! We really appreciate you also sending through some photos of the work done! They look great!

Roller Shutters

Very happy with our roller shutters, added a different look to front windows, added security and blocks out wind and sun. Also thought they would make me feel claustrophobic but amazingly they do not.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Sue for your great review! We are really glad to hear that you love our products and that it has made a positive addition to your home! We hope to work with you again in the future!

Julie Lloyd

Julie LloydCentral West, QLD

Great product

We love our blinds. They have really reduced the heat on the inside of the house. Love that the colour matches our house perfectly. Beau was great. The whole team were very friendly and professional.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thankyou for your amazing review Julie! We are really glad to hear that you love your blinds and that you are very happy with our Dynamic Team!

Chris R.

Chris R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Easy from start to end. High-quality product

We had been thinking about shutters to protect the western facing side of our house for a while when DHE knocked on our door. Details were taken and shortly after a time made for a quote. The quote was easy and cheaper than we expected. We chose to finance part of the payment and were approved the same day.
Install day was just as easy. Joe had 3 shutters up in around 3 hours including a demo of the control boxes.
Has made quite a difference during the recent 30C days and will come in very handy for summer.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Chris for that wonderful review! we are so glad to hear that our dynamic team made your whole experience enjoyable and easy! We hope to work with you again in the future!

Happy customerHunter Region, NSW

Security and protection from heat.

Very happy with my shutters. They are very good in the heat to keep the westerly sun off the rooms and they are added security to my home. When closed they don't make me feel claustrophobic at all. The company was excellent to deal with and the installers were very pleasant, punctual and clean. I would not hesitate to use them again and have recommended them to my friends. The added bonus is that all the parts are made in Australia.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so glad to hear that you love our products as much as we do!
We hope to work with you again in the near future!

Happy customer

I meant what I said about not hesitating to use you again if I need anything.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

We really appreciate your business! Thank you again!

Aramac Home

Aramac HomeNorth West, QLD

Waiting for summer

Hasn’t been tested in summer yet. These shutters are on the sewing room side and now with the blinds up the light is fantastic in comparison to the permantly fixed shutters they replaced

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your great review! we can't wait for you to see and experience the benefits all year round!

Armstrong

ArmstrongFar North Queensland, QLD

Really happy with this investment

Great quality product. We’re really happy with the difference it’s made in our house already and we’ve had them in about a month. Noticeably cooler, looking forward to the difference it will make in our summer electricity bill. Expensive but the finish is very high. The one in our bedroom is a bit of a trap because the room is now pitch black at night and we’ve needed to learn how to navigate the room blind, definitely remove all possible trip hazards before bed! Had three guys in to do the install, lead by Jason, very friendly, professional, tidy and quick.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for your great review! we are so glad to hear that it has made a difference to your home and that you were pleased with the service that our Dynamic Team provided to you! Thanks again!

Stephanie

StephanieCentral, SA

Very pleased we had it installed

Glad to have them, they make our house look nice, dont really need the security but nice knowing its there if we go away , keeps weather out and darkens the bedroom almost completely .

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Stephanie for the awesome review, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with the product and that you are already seeing the benefits!

Great investment

These roller shutters are great looking & will add value to my property. I love the privacy, security and am hoping that I get better control of heat/cold in summer & winter.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Larry for your amazing review, we are so glad to hear that you are loving the shutters and that you are seeing the benefits!

Adrian

AdrianCentral West, NSW

No fuss installation

The roller blinds fitted by Joe was a fuss free installation. Very professional and easy to deal with.Blinds are exactly as advertised and are a great addition to the house

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Adrian for your great review! we are so glad to hear that you are impressed with the product and our Dynamic Team! Thanks again!

Tony Dudgeon

Tony DudgeonMid North Coast, NSW

This is a quality product

This blind works exactly as I had hoped. Easy to use, and removes the western sun from our bedroom. Joe and his mate fitted it cleanly and were very professional as well as being friendly. All my dealings with the company have been, refreshingly, courteous and also professional. I highly recommend this product and this beaut Aussie company. Keep it up Dynamic!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thankyou so much for your wonderful review Tony, we are so pleased to hear that we met all your expectations with the product and the overall service! Thank you for sharing a picture of the work and we hope to work with you again in the near future!

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements reviews