Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements (page 3 of 32)

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Andrew Z.

Andrew Z.South Australia

Fantastic Service and Product

The guys were amazing to deal with from start to finish. Amazing products at a competitive price. The new roller shutters have not only added extra security to the house but also significantly improved the appearance to the front of the property. The installation was very neat and tidy. I will be recommending them to all my friends and family. Fantastic business!! Thanks guys

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much Andrew for such an awesome review! Its so great to hear you are loving your new shutters and had such a great experience throughout, Thanks again !!

Brad F.

Brad F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Work

Super quick service, great price, the install that Matt did looks fabulous, not sure how we have lived without them out the front of the house for so long! Just adds so much extra to the front. TV Cabinet Shutter just gives me the peace of mind that my tv is protected outside.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Brad for such amazing feedback! We are so glad to hear you are already noticing the great benifits these shutters can bring! Thanks again :)

Awesome

Very clean job
Matt is professional very easy to deal with knowing what he’s doing
Highly recommend,,
Alex good man look after us pricing wise
Presentation guy Josh was very good in his job
Thanks all

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Simon for such awesome feedback for both the sales team and installers! We hope you continue to enjoy your new shutters!

Shella

ShellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roller shutter

They are really good and easy to deal with. Good quality of the product! Highly recommended. The staff is really accommodating and not pushy at all. They are also professional in all aspects!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Shella for your very lovely review! We are so happy that you had such a great experience with the purchase and installation of your new DHE product.

Danny

Danny

Great job

installer new what he was doing and did the job professionally. Recommend these guys and Matt the installer ran through the instructions easily ticking off each item for discussion, thanks guys

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Danny for your awesome feedback! We love to hear you have such a great installation from Matt!!

FIFI

FIFIMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and On Time

Hey..Iwas really very happy with the end result of the product and service. Would definitely recommend them to family and friends to getting roller shutters installed. Cheer guys pretty happy with the finish look.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

We are so happy to hear you are so happy with the product and service from Dynamic, Thank you for the awesome review!!

Just perfect it is great

I am very happy with the end result the service was excellent. Would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking of getting roller shutters installed. Thank you for all your help.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Gwen for the lovely feedback! We are super glad you are so happy with the final product and the service from DHE.

Rollershutters

Was very good service from start to finish love the product. Does what I want it to do block of the heat and the cold gives me security noise. From the sales guy Michael was very professional explain everything pretty well. My installers Matt and Zac were very good. Installation was perfect. Couldn’t be more happier thanks very much dynamic. Would definitely would recommend this company!! Looking forward to doing more business down the track.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Carol for such an amazing review! We are so happy to hear you loved every aspect of our service and product! We look forward to doing more business with you in the near future!

Dynamic

DynamicCentral, SA

Should have done it earlier.

We are very happy with our roller shutters. It is amazing how much warmer it is in our home during the evening which in return will help with power. Matt was our installer and we were more that happy with his work and particularly how that at the end of the installation all mess was cleaned up and taken away. Thank you to all. Kath and John

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for your amazing review! We are so happy you had such a great installation from Matt and are so happy with your new shutters from Dynamic!!

Jim

JimSoutheast, SA

Roller shutters

We love our Roller Shutters. The noise reduction from outside is unreal and great for keeping the heat in with our weather at the moment.Very fast and professional installation. Mark was our installer, my wife thought we had Keith from the block.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Jim for such awesome feedback!! We are glad to hear you already see the great benefits of your new shutters!!

Merv

MervHunter Region, NSW

best investment

they are everything promised & more.
Joe is a champion fitter & nice bloke . Have recommended him to everyone. I can see houses around me having them fitted by DHE. Strongly recommend them!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Merv for the amazing feedback and recommendations!! we really appreciate it :) Thanks again

Renae

RenaeCentral, SA

The best roller shutters money can buy!

From the moment we enquired about roller shutters to after their installation we had nothing but amazing customer service!
We started our roller shutter journey due to having a new born baby and needing to keep his room warmer for longer as this winter is so cold and to also keep his room nice a quite.
Dynamic listened to my request and then worked with me to organise the best option for our house. We went with remote controlled shutters for our house and they are amazing. The quality of the shutters and the service from dynamic are worth the cost of these shutters. I would recommend them to everyone and already have a few friends and family making enquiries of their own.
Great work Dynamic!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Renae for your amazing feedback! We are so happy to hear you are very happy with your new shutters. Thanks again!!

ozbirds

ozbirdsAdelaide

Excellent product.

My new roller shutters are wonderful. I'm so glad I got them. The company is very professional and the quality of the product and workmanship are a high standard. Matt, the installer, and his off-sider were professional, clean, friendly and fast. They paid incredible attention to detail. I'd happily recommend DHE to anyone. I have already recommended them to my friends.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for such great feedback! We are so happy to hear you are loving your new DHE product and you had a great installation from Matt and his off-sider. Thank you as well for the recommendation we appreciate it so much! Thanks again :)

The blinds are great!

Keeps the room warm on cold mornings (usual for this part of the country), and stops the sun from hitting the dining room table and blinding us. Thank you Beau.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Lois for your great feedback! We will pass on your thanks to Beau!!

Kerri-anne Brush

Kerri-anne BrushCentral Queensland, QLD

Roller Shutters are amazing

My husband is a shift worker so we got the roller shutters on our bedroom windows, when closed the room is in complete darkness and allows my husband to sleep without the sun shining in. Dynamic Roller Shutter are completely amazing best money I've ever spent. People knock on my door asking if I'm happy with the roller shutters, so I invite them into my home to show them what it's like with the shutters down. Thank you for coming into my life, we were using aluminium foil to cover the window so my husband could sleep through the day and haven't opened the windows in years, now they are all open everyday.

Alfred

AlfredMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what we needed.

Steve was on time. Extremely efficient. Explained the working of the screen and the dangers of being locked out. Left the site far cleaner than when he started. Would use Dynamic every time, especially if I was allowed to choose my installer, Steve.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Alfred for your amazing feedback! we are so glad you had such a great installation by Steve! Thank you once again.

Matt N.

Matt N.Northern Region, NSW

No problems start to finish

Very happy with the finished installation. Does everything claimed with regards sound, heat insulation. Unexpcted bonus is better nights sleep blocking out street lighting. Great job by Joe the installer and assistant. Very friendly and efficient.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Matt for such awesome feedback! we love to hear you already notice the great benefits your new shutters provide!

Jane

JaneSoutheast, SA

Happy with all aspects

Hi really happy with the product our house looks so smart with them on and our house seems to be so much warmer. Our installer mark did a good job

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Hi Jane, thank you for your great review! We love to hear you already see the benefits of your new product from Dynamic!

Alyson

AlysonHunter Region, NSW

Very impressed with product so far and installer

Joe the installer has done a great job installing my roller shutters . He was very thorough and efficient . Joe explained the correct way to charge and use the remotes. I’m really happy with the product and the professionalism in which it was installed

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Alyson for your lovely feedback! we are so glad to hear you are so happy with your new shutters!

Greg F.

Greg F.Southeast, SA

Roller Shutters

Mark done a excellent job of installing our roller shutters Very tidy job explained how to operate the shutters and how to charge battery pack he was very easy to talk to.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks Greg for such a lovely review! We are very please to hear you had such a great installation form Mark!

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements reviews