Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements (page 3 of 3)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

This product is smart !!

Installed in time for winter, this product seems the solution for my west facing home with the afternoon sun and a high traffic road out front.. Summer will be a lot cooler later in the year, looking forward to a more comfortable home this summer. Overall i think this is a good package.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Hi Rob, we're glad our shutters are working well for you! Blocking out sound and keeping the house cool for you. Enjoy them in the Summer!
Thanks for the great review!

Great makes such a difference

Good service from start to finish. Their help made it affordable for us to pursue getting one installed. Quick installation as they told roughly when they would be round to do so and communication was of a good standard.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Hi Kim, Thanks for leaving us a great review! We are more than happy working with our customers needs and we're glad we could help you with yours!

Mr Burge

Mr Burgewaikerie

Has made an huge improvement to our home

The guys done an awesome job fitting our roller blind. Very quick and efficient in there job. Very impressed with the job . Thankyou

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Hi Mr. Burge! We're glad you chose Dynamic to improve your home.
Thanks for the great review!

Great insulation

This was our second experience with Dynamic. The first two shutters are fabulous in the Summer and keep out the afternoon summer sun at times when it is 44degrees. The second installation this week is to keep out the cold in our bedroom and will also be great in Summer as well. We are very happy with the service and attention to detail as well as the perfect fit,so measurements done well.The installer also made a minor adjustment to our first shutters when he was installing the second set of blinds.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks Lyn for the positive review! It sounds like the shutters are working perfectly in the hot weather and hopefully now to be cool weather!

Dave

DaveWANGARATTA

shutters are good insulators.

shutters closed, keeping the house well insulated, keeping the heat in.This is great, it will reduce our gas bill !!
We had an issue with not enough controllers. After talking to Sophie and Martin, they understood our situation and sent us another controller free of charge, thank you both.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Hi Dave, we're happy to hear the shutters are working well for you and keeping the house warm! We're glad we could help resolve the issue for you.
Thanks, The Dynamic Team

Bindi

BindiNumurkah

Dynamic Roller Shutters - Love them!

My House looks 100% better with my shutters I love them, I feel much more safe and secure, and when down the rooms completely blacked out. You can’t even see if the lights on from outside.
From the door knocker to sales rep to the installation guys all were friendly and polite.
I most definitely would recommend your spot on and do a great job.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Hi Bindi, we're so glad you're happy with our product and that you're happy the improvement of your home! Thanks for leaving such a great review,

Jill

JillKaniva

Made a huge difference.

We didn't hesitate to get another shutter, having one on the west window made a huge difference to the heat/cold in the living area we opted to have one installed one south west side.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks Jill for taking time out of your day to leave us a positive review! Adding that other shutter to the south west side should definitely make more of a difference than just having one on the west! - The Dynamic Team

George and Faye

George and FayeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

vast improvements :D

Has definitely improved the look and climate control of our home. We love them, so do our friends and family. Happy wife, happy life :D

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks George & Faye, that's great you and your family friends love our shutters! We'd be more than happy to assist improving their homes too!

lewy 2

lewy 2Salisbury S.A.

Worth waiting for

The instillation of the shutters on the front of my unit has an incredible difference . Less light at night and much easier to keep the unit cool during hot gays.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for your great review Lewy. We're glad to hear you're loving your new shutters.

Travis HS

Travis HSAdelaide

Roof restoration, cleaned, replaced capping, treatment and respray.

Great work by the contractors and the team at Dynamic, even after I had to delay the job they still managed to fit it in at a reasonable time.
The team were courteous, professional and did a great job of cleaning up after they were done each day.
Highly recommend.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the excellent review, Travis! We are glad you had a great experience with the Dynamic team.

A very good job

Wasn't real keen on roller shutters but now they are up we are happy. A very good job by the technician and no fuss.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the review Wazza. It's wonderful to hear you are loving the product now.

Great roller shutters

I got 5 roller shutters. They were installed professionaly and quickly. Very happy with the service and a competitive price too.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products and services. We look forward to hopefully working with you again one day in the future.

I didn't want roller shutters but this company changed my mind

My husband has always wanted to get roller shutters but I have never been keen on them as think they make the house too dark. My opinion changed after having them installed on the back of the house for security reasons - now I want them on the front when we can afford them. Installers reliable and turned up on time, kept in constant contact throughout the process. Would recommend.

Worth the wait!

Impressed with quality of shutters. Double the insulation to other brands. Great pensioner rates and customer service. Recommend highly. Thanks.

Hi Kaz,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a positive review. We are thrilled to hear you're happy with the quality of our shutters and the insulation they provide. Enjoy your shutters! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Only had them up for 5 days so not sure yet.

We will have to wait for the very strong winter winds to test them out. But as far as shade for afternoon sun goes they are brilliant. Can't wait for the rest to go up. Adds value to our seafront home.

Find out how Dynamic Home Enhancements compares to other Home Renovators

Top quality great bunch of guys

Would deffinatley 100% recommend dynamic home enhancements to all my friends and family I had shutters installed by these guys nothing but quality products and friendly staff and they were able to work with the budget I had
Keep up the great work Australia number 1