Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements (page 4 of 32)

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great job, Installers & company communication

Joe and offsider were polite, very prompt, advice and measure up was spot on, finished work couldn't be faulted, colour matching of earlier, non Dynamic blind, was exact and enhanced look of front of home. Well done fellows & company.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Jan for your great feedback, Joe and his offsider will be please to know you so pleased with their work! Thank you again.

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great roller shutters!

Purchased 2 roller shutters for my teenage sons’ rooms. They love them. Complete blockout and reduce the sound from near by air conditioning unit. Matt was extremely professional. Explained the installation process and operation/maintenance of shutters. DHE were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Always rang before appointment and were always on time. I have dealt with many people in the building industry and DHE were one of the best. I have already recommended this company to my friends and family.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Sam for you amazing review!! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with the DHE Team and Matt your installer! Thanks again!

Roller Shutters

I had hesitated for many years about having shutters installed, but for increased security and improved heating and cooling costs finally chose to. The process was very smooth and I was contacted prior to them being produced to check on a query they had. Installation was quick, with the installer double-checking with me where I would like controllers placed. Very happy with the look externally and looking forward to keeping the summer heat out.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Maria-Rose for your lovely review! We are so glad you are happy with your new shutters!

Roller shutter

We love our roller shutters. Can't wait to see how it goes in summer this year as it already keeping the cold out. Your team did a fantastic job right from the beginning to the end. Thank you

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank your Stuart and Carla for such awesome feedback! We love hearing you already see the benefits of your new shutters!!

Kerri

Kerri

Great job

Thank you guys for a job well done. Thanks to Matt particularly, for making the installation process so easy. Matt and his mate did a great job. They were friendly and professional and also cleaned up after themselves. Well done guys, thank you

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Kerri for your lovely review! We will be sure to pass onto Matt and his off-sider how you were so happy with your installation.

Sandra

SandraFar North Queensland, QLD

What a great product, very happy we chose our roller shutters. Can’t fault all the personnel with this company from office staff to installers . Jason and off insider, very professional, friendly and respectful, a rare quality these days. Well done and thank you to you all.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Sandra for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear all your positive feedback, Thanks again!

Great for keeping the cold/hot out

We purchased one roller shutter for our youngest son's bedroom window 3 year's ago.. The neighbours air-conditioning unit is right in the centre of his window. It is great to keep the cold and hot air coming through into his bedroom... Have just purchased another roller shutter for another bedroom and they matched the colour to the first shutter. Great Service.. Mark was our main installer for our recent purchase and he is lovely and polite.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for choosing Dynamic and for such a great review! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with our installer Mark!!

Paul

PaulFar North Queensland, QLD

Hello darkness my old friend

great product, fast installation heehaaaaaaaaa jippie great yes great
Thanks a lot , no more words to addd to this review so I stop with adding more unnecessary words as its making me angry

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

We are so glad you hear you are so happy with your shutters Paul! Thanks for your awesome feedback.

great looking product

great looking product, roller works well & with battery switch can be stopped at any height. Makes the room dark easy to sleep during daytime. Should be good for shift workers

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks Trev for such great feedback, we love hearing you already see the benefits of our products!

Kelly

Kelly

Very happy customer

Excellent customer service, high quality product, looks great, quick and easy process from quote to install, installer Brayden was very professional. I am a very happy customer and highly recommend Dynamic.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Kelly for your amazing review! We are glad to hear you are so happy with your new product from Dynamic and the work Brayden did, Thanks again.

Jeffk

JeffkAU

AN EXCELLENT JOB

Matt and his helper were friendly and did an excellent job
I would recommend your company
They even took away my canvas blinds w which they didnt have to
THANKYOU for your work

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for such amazing feedback! We are so glad to hear you had such a great installation!

Bree

BreeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just fantastic

We have had now our second property fitted with Dynamic Roller Shutters on the front of our home, they look fantastic , the quality is amazing and the customer service is awesome , would highly recommend Dynamic to anyone looking at getting roller shutters A+++

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Bree for your amazing feedback and for coming back to Dynamic! We are so pleased to hear you are so happy with our product, Thanks again!

Videokojak

VideokojakNorthern Region, NSW

Professional installation, just in time to keep the cold out...

We had shutter blinds on a previous home; knew the advantages. Now the Dynamic Home product arrived just in time- keeping the winter cold out here in the NSW Northern Tablelands. Working well. Also keeping traffic noise out! Installation was a breeze; fast, clean and well done. Shutters are looking great. Highly recommendable.

• +1
Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for such great feedback! Its great to hear you have so many awesome things to say about your new shutters!!

Liz K.

Liz K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A rosy glow

These blinds really do the job They have made a completely new room you should get some good feed back Rob the installer was an absolute perfectionist he really knows his job

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Liz! We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Rob and loving your new product!!

Breezey

BreezeyNorth Queensland, QLD

This is fantastic more secure!

Jason is doing high quality work puts in effort has a positive attitude and is helpful the work looks great it is done correctly.
I am pleased to continue working with this company until my project is completed .
Thanks again to a job well done am glad to have come in contact with this team.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for such amazing feedback! We are so glad to be working with you to complete your project! Jason will be very pleased to know you are so happy with his work. Thanks again.

Perfect for my windows

Very happy with product, installers, follow up phone calls etc very satisfied customer and will tell lots of people about how good they are &Jason was so professional fitting them. Can not fault anything!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for your fantastic feedback Gratzia, We appreciate the recommendations!!! Thanks again!

carole

caroleFar North Queensland, QLD

Great product

we love our shutter blinds. Our house keeps very warm and i feel quite safe as well. The work men were very efficient. Look good on the house. Great product.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Carole for your great feedback! We are so glad you love your new shutters.

Carolynne

CarolynneFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Shutter for Kitchen Window.

Thanks to Beau for my installation. Very Helpful with their service and for helping me out with my remote. Gives me privacy and I am very happy with the results. Have told all my friends and family about this company DHE. Thanks again guys.
Carolynne Torrisi

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for such lovely feedback Carolynne, We are so glad to hear you had a great installation from Beau and thank you very much the recommendations!!!

Alex H.

Alex H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

Brayden installed our shutters and they are amazing. They look great and are a game-changer for a weekend sleep-in! The whole process was quick and easy and we are really happy with the final product.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Alex for such great feedback! We are so happy to hear you are loving your new shutters!!

William

WilliamNorth Queensland, QLD

These are the BEST SHUTTERS

Jason is and has been very professionlywith all the shutters he has installed for me the Best always arrived on time and very curtious nothing was too much trouble will answer any questions you might have

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you William for your awesome feedback, we are so glad you had such a great experience with Jason and the installation!

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements reviews