Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements (page 4 of 34)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great job

Product works and looks great and Brayden did a fast and great job installing.

I would highly recommend using Dynamic if you are looking for roller shutters. Great service and quality.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your amazing review, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with the quality of our products! We look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future!

shel

shelCentral, SA

love em!

quick turn around, great customer service and follow up, Rob and his offsider did a great job with installation, cleaned up after job and came back next morning to check the tautness. Blinds make an outdoor room which is perfect for summer. Cheers

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Shel for you fantastic review, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our service and the product you received. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Niloo

NilooNorth Queensland, QLD

It is absolutely a must have

The presentation session and measurements was awesome. Boys were fantastic with explaining. Installation was amazingly quick and spotless. Jason did a fantastic job. And it’s the best thing we have done for our house. It even lowers the noise from outside let alone the heat protection for inside and of course the security.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your great review, we are really glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our team and that the product is exactly what you wanted and needed!

Kathy

KathyNorthern Region, NSW

Joe was a great installer

love the shutter... does exactly what we needed. keeps afternoon scorching sun out. kept the room so much warmer during winter.. darkens the room better for sleeping, love the product. love the look. Thankyou.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Kathy for the amazing review, we are so glad to hear that you love the product and have experienced the great benefits of the shutters!

Sheree

ShereeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Roller Shutters

I highly recommend DHE. Outstanding service right from the beginning to the end. Matt the installer was friendly, professional & knowledgeable. I’m now organising another 2 rollers shutters to be installed.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Sheree for your fantastic review, we are so glad to hear that you have loved our products and that you have now organised 2 more. We can't wait to work with you in the upcoming future!

Harold

HaroldCentral West, NSW

dynamic shutters installation

Joe and his mate arrived on time and did the job quickly and competently.The operation was explained and the shutters work perfectly.Very happy and would recommend to anyone.All packaging was disposed of.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Harold for the great review, We are glad to hear that you were happy with our Dynamic Team and that you had a positive experience!

ALISON

ALISONMid North Coast, NSW

Great product!

This is our second Roller Shutter, just loved the first, so ordered number two. So easy to use, noise and heat reduction amazing. Would thoroughly recommend to any one considering these shutters.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much Alison for the fantastic review, I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying our shutters. We hope to work with you again in the future!

gossy.

gossy.

best investment

This is our second round of shutters, and as it was on the bathroom, its a lot more private. Mark the installer did a great job, was nice and quick and cleaned up after himself. Great Job.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for the awesome review, we are so glad to hear that you are very impressed with our shutters!

Linda and George

Linda and GeorgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn't be happier with our blind and roller shutter

Rob and his mate did a great job installing our blinds very professional, efficient, friendly, and good information about operating the roller shutter, even cleaned up after themselves. Highly recommend them

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks Linda and George for the Great Review and the pictures you have displayed below. We hope to work with you again in the future!

tammy betts

tammy bettsNorth Queensland, QLD

Best investment

This is our second round of shutters and we are very happy with them. The kid love the dark rooms as teenage always do. It has enhanced the look of our home now it is repainted. It has kept the room warm at night this winter no heaters needed and as the other were put in summer keeps them cooler in the night only needed the fan the AC on now. Our installer this time was Jason is was very friendly, professional and better of all he clean up no mess for me to put away. We have 4 more windows to have done and then the house is complete. Thank you to the Team from Cairns Great work all round.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for the Amazing Review Tammy, its great to hear you have had a lovely experience with our Dynamic Team, we hope to deal with you again in the future!

Great product

We are very happy. Would recommend to others. Definitely can't speak highly enough about Pino the installer. His workmanship and professionalism 10/10. He is a definitely an asset to the business.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Great Review Mack, we will definitely let Pino know how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Sarah Payne

Sarah PayneSouth Australia

ROLLER SHUTTERS. Absolutely amazing!!! Best investment ever and I couldn’t live without them...

WOW!!! I Couldn’t talk more highly about my new roller shutters, absolutely perfect and the best things iv ever purchased for my home. Very stylish makes my house look great. Also just perfect during the day for when I put my little one down for a nap, I close the shutters and just like that the room is dark and quiet inside and fantastic for night times to. Keeps my house nice and cool on those hot days when the sun is out. I’m very happy with my roller shutters and I’d recommend this product to anyone and everyone. Thanks Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much Sarah for the review, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! Thanks again!!

Lizzie

LizzieSouthern and Hills, SA

And my roller shutters next stage!

Brayden and Ronan have just left, after installing my new roller shutters. As usual, they're polite, cheerful and very respectful young gentlemen. Completed the job in a great time frame, cleaned up perfectly and have left me beaming with these shutters! I have the utmost respect for Dynamics as a business, they have never pressured me into my purchases and they deliver the best product! I have a lot of windows and they understand my wanting them done in stages! I'm so looking forward to the next stage!
Cheers guys, you're the best!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Amazing Review Lizzie, we will definitely let your Installers know how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Hilly

HillyNorth Queensland, QLD

Great product and great service.

We had great customer service and the final product is excellent. The installers we very friendly and professional and gave good instructions on how the shutters operate. Would not hesitate to recommend your product to others.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Wow thanks for such a great review Hilly, We are so happy to hear you loved our service and had a great installation! We definitely would appreciate any type of recommendation! Thanks again.

Belinda coad

Belinda coadCentral, SA

Been a life saver

We moved into our new house and had nothing for privacy, Craig for salisbury liased with me and got the guys out here as soon as possible! We went red, originally skeptical, but love them on the house now!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks Belinda for your lovely feedback! its great to hear you were so happy with your choice to go with DHE to add these awesome shutters to your home!!

Wendy

WendyFar North Queensland, QLD

Great job

Very happy with my shutters from the first appointment, placing the order to hanging the finished product the guys in Cairns where terrific. Happy with my color scheme. Installer guys where friendly, respectful of my property and cleaned up after them selves thanks guys for a job well done.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Wendy for such amazing feedback from start to finish, it is great to hear you were so happy with the process and your end result!! thanks again.

Andrew T.

Andrew T.

Great product

Great product installed by a professional courteous installer, Fantastic job Pino very courteous bloke thank you for a fantastic job.The job is done in a fast time which is great

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Andrew for your great feedback, its awesome to hear you had a great installation from Pino!! Thanks again

IAN

IANMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Result

Meets the purpose intended and design. Integrates with existing windows providing protection, security, noise reduction made to spec and color. Motor drive is essential for this situation and easy to use

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Ian for your great feedback! It is great to hear you notice the great benefits the shutters from DHE provide!!

Ruth

Ruth

Quality Shutters

Brayden was the installer. He discussed/explained everything at each step of installation.
They add extra security to my home Would recommend DNE, quality shutters, good prices and installers cleaned up after themselves.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks Ruth for your lovely review, It is awesome to hear you had such a great installation from Brayden and already notice the extra security your new Dynamic shutters provide!

The roller shutters are great.

Had 2 roller shutters installed by Matt, they are brilliant. They keep out the cold, and make me feel very safe. Matt was on time,and very efficient. He was very friendly and explained everything I needed to know. Thanks for a great job.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Lorraine for your awesome feedback and such lovely words in regards to your installation from Matt, we really appreciate this. Thanks again :)

Lorraine D.