Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements (page 4 of 33)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jason

JasonHunter Region, NSW

Could not be happier

Could not be happier with the shutters work perfectly and joe our installer was on time quick and polite not to mention came wearing a smile we wanted privacy and to keep the heat out and that’s exactly what we have thankyou for a great service and product

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for your great review Jason! We are so glad to hear that you are impressed with our dynamic team and the product as well. We will defiantly pass the feedback on!

Tony and Lynette

Tony and LynetteHunter Region, NSW

Great product

The roller shutters do exactly what we wanted them to do, keep the morning sun off our windows which in summer can be extremely hot heating up all our bedrooms. They also stop a lot of road traffic noise and train movement noise that we get all the time. They are quiet to operate and very easy with the remote system and easy to charge. They are also a great addition to our house and match our colour scheme. We would recommend these shutters as a great product. Our installer Nick and his mate did a wonderful job, tidying everything after they were finished and were very courteous and polite. Best of all they are made in Australia and we love supporting Aussie made!

Daniel F.

Daniel F.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Attractive & Functional

Joe was very efficient and friendly. Did the job in no time at all and made sure it all worked and we understood how to operate the blinds. Very happy with the service.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Daniel for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service and that our dynamic team was efficient and helpful!

Jay

JayHunter Region, NSW

Happy!

We had outdoor Dynamic shutters placed on our house and the service was excellent as well as the installation by Joe and his offsider. At this point, we have had no issues and are extremely happy in choosing Dynamic and would certainly recommend them.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Jay for your great review! We are happy to hear that you are extremely happy with our product and overall service. We hope to work with you again in the future!

michael

michaelFar North Queensland, QLD

Looks great

Well installed by professianals. Beau was the chief installer polite and quick to get the job underway all finished in a few hours, cleaned up and left the place tidy. Showed the owners the opperation to complete the job.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for that great review Michael. We are so glad to hear that you are impressed with our dynamic team and the overall process. We hope to work with you in the future!

Attractive & Secure

We are very pleased with this attractive and functional addition to our house. We are very happy with the instructions and service provided by Jason and also the promotional team.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Jill for that great review! We are so glad to here that you love our products and that our dynamic team made your experience enjoyable and easy!

Reduces heat in the bedroom, air-conditioning dose not work as hard, adds feature to the house.

We use the shutter on the main bedroom everyday, they add security to the house, good colour features, the shutters roll up and down very smoothly, not noisy and they block the sun.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Barry for the awesome review! We are so glad to hear that you are already experiencing the awesome benefits of our products!

Scot P.

Scot P.Far North Queensland, QLD

This is what i wanted

Jason the installer was great.
Would recommend them no problem
They were fast and professional
The product is great the colour is what was asked for and fits the house perfect

Mina

MinaHunter Region, NSW

Happy costumer

Love it, it’s just perfect exactly how I imagined. Friendly and professional staff. Highly recommend Dynamic roller shutters. I wish I can do all my windows. Thank you Nick for installing my shutters, beautiful and polite young man. Thank you all.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Mina for your great review! We are so glad to hear that your experience is exactly how you imagined! We will defiantly pass on your kind words to Nick and we hope to work with you again in the future!

One happy customer

Thankyou Dynamic for sending Jason to install my roller shutters. I was very impressed with your work ethics and personality Jason will ask for you again if I require more shutters.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Kay for your great review! We are so glad to hear that you love our product! We will make sure to pass on your feedback to Jason!

SGP

SGPHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Roller Blinds

Joe and his assistant were both friendly, professional, and courteous. Joe answered any questions I had, no worries. The Installation process went really well and I am more than thrilled with my shutters. The shutters do everything that I wanted them to do. I truly recommend Dynamic and their roller shutters.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for your great review! We are so glad to hear that your installation process went well and that our dynamic team assisted with any questions you may have had. We hope to work with you again in the future!

The coolest Blinds going, Dynamic Blinds

We are highly delighted with our beautiful screens, that were installed by Rob, and his off-sider , there was not a thing out of place, as the boys cleaned up and even put my pot plants back in the same place, its super great to be able to sit out side now with out getting blown away, We are very happy with ours

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Georgette! We are so glad to hear that your love the product and that our dynamic team did a great job! We will defiantly pass on the feedback!

Tricia S.

Tricia S.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Dynamic Shutter Blinds

Our installer, Mark and his offsider were very efficient and quick. Cleaned up after they finished their work.
We are very happy with the product and the installation. This was our second Dynamic Roller Blind.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thankyou Tricia for the wonderful review! We are very glad to hear that you had an awesome experience with our dynamic team. We will defiantly pass on this great feedback to Mark!

Gregory A.

Gregory A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Should be your first choice!

From start to finish the process was seamless. I needed shutters in a hurry and expected to pay a fortune, but how I was wrong. DHE is extremely well priced, and the quality is second to none. They went above and beyond to meet my needs and in a timely fashion. My installer Marcin was fantastic, with a highly detailed approach and great communication in making sure I knew what was going on, and felt assured with the work being done on my new build. He was a pleasure to be around and would like to say, anyone who gets him on their job would be extremely lucky. Thanks to the DHE team, you guys and gals Rock!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Gregory for this fantastic review! We are so pleased to hear that you love our product as much as we do and also that your experience with our dynamic team was great! The shutters look amazing and defiantly suit your home!

Marilyn

MarilynFar North Queensland, QLD

Looks fantastic

Jason was my installer for one shutter at the back of the house. He was on time, polite and very professional. The shutter was installed in no time. The service from my initial meeting with the team to installation was fantastic. The shutter has kept my dining area cool and it looks great too. I would recommend this company to anyone looking at shutters for their home.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Marilyn for the fantastic review! We are so glad to hear that you were impressed with our dynamic team and that you are already seeing the benefits of the shutter! It looks great!

Bev Rob

Bev RobHunter Region, NSW

Better than expected

Our shutters have made a great difference controlling temperature.
Joe who installed them was amazing. He worked out how to overcome all the problems he met during the installation. Job well done.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Bev for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you love our product as much as we do and you are already experiencing the benefits! We will defiantly pass on your feedback to Joe about how great he was!

April

AprilCentral, SA

Marcin And his team were amazing the day they came out to do the install very polite and we were very happy with the end result would definitely recommend dynamic for your shutter needs they have a great range of colour to suit any style

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you April for your great review! We love hearing that are dynamic team made your experience enjoyable! We will defiantly pass it on to Marcin! Thank you again!

Excellent product and service!

Had a great experience with Dynamic from measure and quote to the installation. Excellent product keeping my house cool in the direct morning sun and the shutters look great. Thanks to Dave and his team for their efficiency, professionalism and nice, friendly approach.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Margaret for your great review and the pictures that you have sent through! They look great and suite your home very well! We will defiantly pass on your feedback to our dynamic team to let them know you were very happy with their service!

Marlene

MarleneCentral West, NSW

Excellent.. .

This last instalment completes my windows.
It is an improvement to the front of the house.
Have had several family/ friends comment.
I am happy with the product.
The cost ...fair
Joe and his partner were polite, pleasant and friendly.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Marlene for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our product, but also with our dynamic team as well!

Tricia

TriciaSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy with DHE company - I’m having more Roller Shutters installed.

Yes, I am so impressed with the DHE Roller Shutters that I had recently installed, that I decided to have some additional ones installed.

I have found that they definitely keep out the heat on hot days and retain the heat on the cooler days, they help to minimise traffic noise and they look great on my home and I feel more secure.

Looking forward to the next installation at the back of my home - these will be great protection from the hot westerly sun in the summer.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Tricia for your lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you love our product as much as we do! We are also looking forward to your next installation as well!

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements reviews