Dynamic Home Enhancements
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dynamic Home Enhancements

Pros

Great service from start to finish
Durable, high quality products
Timely installation

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (4)
Diane
DianePeel, WA

Use some other company

We ordered our blinds on 01/04/2022. Told them we had interstate family coming over and we needed them asap. They have been made and sitting waiting to be be despatched to WA since 19 May. Still no word on when they will be despatched or installed. Call the company and get the run around. Now 22 June, still no resolution.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Hi Diane,
Our apologies on not having the installation done sooner for you.
We are happy that you are now booked in for the installation and if you have any further issues, give our office a call on 1300 343 476
Thanks!

Tanayha A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't reccomend

I was on the hunt for roller shutters for my front two windows as the sun hits them quite bad. So we got these guys out for a measure and quote.
Long story short.... Don't bother with them unless you are interested in paying double the price as everyone else in the market. I got two other quotes both were $3800 and $3900 for a bay window and standard window. Both motorized shutters.
Dynamic home enhancements Gave me a $7200 quote mind you that's discounted rate!! Shocking I know.
If you want to feel pressured and ripped off go with dynamic otherwise do yourself a favour and get other quotes.

Natalie
NataliePerth, WA

If I could give zero stars I would

Harmeet S.
Harmeet S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Miscommitments and lack of customer service

Warranty, what warranty.

Don’t expect this company to honour the warranty should anything go wrong, they certainly didn’t do anything about my blinds. The paint on the covers began to peal almost immediately.

Joaf
Joaf

I have called your office 50 times over the last 5 years. You have no intention of doing anything.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Again, we apologise for what you have stated you experienced in the past. We would love to pass this onto our Operations Manager so that this can be rectified, however, without your details this is not possible.

DHE

Talked my 83 year old nanna into purchasing a 4 thousand dollar roller shutter which has never worked properly from day 1 and numerous phone calls fall on Deaf ears
Very disappointing do not trust this company and there shady sales people

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Pressure selling on the spot with dis

Beware of Pressure Salesman

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi eMMaKaye, just following up on your review. We still haven't been able to find anything in our system matching your details. Could you please contact us at info@dhegroup.com.au

WombatSouthern and Hills, SA

Disgraceful sales stunts.

Pensa
PensaLinton

Disgusting post customer service

We have a faulty blind that 12 months later and numerous phone calls has not been looked at. Even though it is under warranty we were told to fix the problem ourselves. The manager assured me in may 2017 it would be fixed. Very poor services once they take your money. Installers did not clean up after themselves and my 11yo daughter ended up with a nail in the bottom of her foot too.

spooled73Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Roller shutters that don't work properly.

We got roller shutters fitted by this company in May, after many calls to try get several problems resolved no answer or not interested in helping,these guys left before the electrician finished wiring them up! Out of 9 shutters fitted only one works properly and one doesn't work at all! Be very careful dealing with interstate companies,they seem to be only interested in your money. Good story for a current affair I think..

spooled73

I look forward to your call back...but I'm still waiting. patience??

spooled73

It's now January 2018 still waiting...

Shaun
ShaunCobram

Get another quote and get better service.

Terrible after sales service. Still trying to get mine fixed after it pulled out the felt strip, now I can't use the affected roller shutter without risking scratching them. Won't return phone calls, won't arrange a time, day, week or even month to fix them.
I've sent through pictures, made multiple phone calls.
Absolutely fed up with the company.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Shaun. We are sorry that your expectations weren’t met on this occasion. Dynamic Home Enhancements prides itself on its high standard and after sales care and we are glad that we were able to come out recently and rectify the issue.

Unreliable

Didn't even show up for the appointment for a quote. Not even a courtesy phone call. Would defiantly not want to invest money in any products in case I never hear from them again!

Nic MWimmera, VIC

Beware of bad customer service

Have been waiting for the shutters to be delivered since June 2016! Delivery has been postponed so many times that I don't believe them anymore. Cancelled my order in February 2017. Won't be ordering with them anymore.

Nic M

Shutters were installed at the end of Feb. Product is good as usual but they need to improve their customer service. You cannot make people wait for 8 months (no calls) and expect them to be happy.

mirellapaola7asked
QLD, Cairns

My mother's roller shutter crashed, she lives in victoria, we rang the number on the shutter which took us to Queensland at the time the boarders were closed and told us there was nothing they could do until they reopened. I asked if they could find someone in victora to come and fix it, they told me they no longer have a rep. There as it didn't work out for them.
So I waited a few months and rang again, they said boarders were still closed, so I asked if they could touch base with me and not leave us without updates as to when they could come they said thy would but never heard from them again.
I phoned again recently, a girl by the name of Amber responded my calls, and said she would leave a note on Bruce's desk so he could get in touch no response. I rang again she told me he had gastro and would probably be off work a couple of days ,again she left a note on his desk. I am still waiting on a call back this now 4 days that I'm waiting since my last call , I said to Amber if she could call me back for updates on what is happening, no response. My question is why are these companies allowed to sell in a state where they don't follow up on services. They should never be allowed to do that. I just read of another Victorian whose dynamic shutter stopped working and didn't know who to ring. I hope this letter prompts someone decent to follow up on these issues.

mirellapaola7

Would you mind telling me roughly when that's going to be and how will you contact me when you do come? Thankyou.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

I have spoken to the repairs manager and he is in the process of organising the trip, he will then contact you with the information ASAP. Thank you!!

Mis M.
Mis M.asked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

Do you offer a measure and install service in Sydney?

Yes, google Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hello! Thankyou for your question. Yes we sure do! Feel free to contact our office or private message us your details so we that we can arrange this for you!

jazzyn
jazzynasked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

Does this company do the hard sell thing of calling their boss to get the best price and you have to sign up on the day to get the cheap price?

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Jazzyn, thankyou for your question! We are more than happy to give you a competitive offer with a no-obligation quote. If interested, please private message us your contact details and we can discuss the process in further detail!

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements questions

Get an answer from our members and Dynamic Home Enhancements representatives

About Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements is a home improvement company that offers a range of blind and shutter products as well as roof restoration services.

You can buy roller shutters, outdoor blinds, or plantation shutters for both residential and commercial premises. If your roof is in need of a little TLC, then DHE has a team of highly experienced roof technicians who can perform roof restorations - these are guaranteed for 7 years.

In operation since 2010, DHE aims to set new standards for home improvements, creating high-quality products with excellent workmanship, and reliable customer service. DHE has offices in SA, NSW, QLD, and Perth, and also services regional Victoria.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service they experienced with Dynamic Home Enhancements was excellent. They said that from their first point of contact through to installation and after sales service, the help they received was professional and friendly.
  • Reviewers said that the quality and performance of the products themselves were great, with blinds and shutters being durable, functional, and looking great.
  • According to reviews, technicians who came to their house to install blinds were on time and cleaned up after themselves, making the whole process a lot smoother for customers.