• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
LibraryLadyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hard sell cost them the job

LibraryLady

I don't doubt your products are of good quality - it's the sales tactics I'm complaining about. I will, of course, send you further details as requested.

Pressure selling on the spot with dis

Other Home Renovators

Beware of Pressure Salesman

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Hi eMMaKaye, just following up on your review. We still haven't been able to find anything in our system matching your details. Could you please contact us at info@dhegroup.com.au

Home Renovators

Find out how Dynamic Home Enhancements compares to other Home Renovators

WombatSouthern and Hills, SA

Disgraceful sales stunts.

Steve
SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roller Shutters

This company has installed four roller shutters at our home. First two were very good, prompt service. However, on contacting the company to order further shutters we were assured that the shutters would be installed prior to Christmas as per our request. We had to contact the company on more than one occasion to enquire when they would be installed. Some four months after ordering, and after all the hot weather is over, our shutters were finally installed. Disappointed with their service and clean up after installation could have been vastly improved. Would be reluctant to recommend or use this company again.

Pensa
PensaLinton

Disgusting post customer service

We have a faulty blind that 12 months later and numerous phone calls has not been looked at. Even though it is under warranty we were told to fix the problem ourselves. The manager assured me in may 2017 it would be fixed. Very poor services once they take your money. Installers did not clean up after themselves and my 11yo daughter ended up with a nail in the bottom of her foot too.

spooled73Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Roller shutters that don't work properly.

We got roller shutters fitted by this company in May, after many calls to try get several problems resolved no answer or not interested in helping,these guys left before the electrician finished wiring them up! Out of 9 shutters fitted only one works properly and one doesn't work at all! Be very careful dealing with interstate companies,they seem to be only interested in your money. Good story for a current affair I think..

spooled73

I look forward to your call back...but I'm still waiting. patience??

spooled73

It's now January 2018 still waiting...

Shaun
ShaunCobram

Get another quote and get better service.

Terrible after sales service. Still trying to get mine fixed after it pulled out the felt strip, now I can't use the affected roller shutter without risking scratching them. Won't return phone calls, won't arrange a time, day, week or even month to fix them.
I've sent through pictures, made multiple phone calls.
Absolutely fed up with the company.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Hi Shaun. We are sorry that your expectations weren’t met on this occasion. Dynamic Home Enhancements prides itself on its high standard and after sales care and we are glad that we were able to come out recently and rectify the issue.

Other Home Renovators

Unreliable

Didn't even show up for the appointment for a quote. Not even a courtesy phone call. Would defiantly not want to invest money in any products in case I never hear from them again!

Home Renovators

Find out how Dynamic Home Enhancements compares to other Home Renovators

Nic MWimmera, VIC

Beware of bad customer service

Have been waiting for the shutters to be delivered since June 2016! Delivery has been postponed so many times that I don't believe them anymore. Cancelled my order in February 2017. Won't be ordering with them anymore.

Nic M

Shutters were installed at the end of Feb. Product is good as usual but they need to improve their customer service. You cannot make people wait for 8 months (no calls) and expect them to be happy.

Sick of waiting

Please help me get my shutter fixed , i got 2 installed in February 2016 and one hasn't worked since the first week ,the one that works is fantastic

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements reviews