Dynamic Home Enhancements
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dynamic Home Enhancements

Pros

Great service from start to finish
Durable, high quality products
Timely installation

Steve
SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roller Shutters

This company has installed four roller shutters at our home. First two were very good, prompt service. However, on contacting the company to order further shutters we were assured that the shutters would be installed prior to Christmas as per our request. We had to contact the company on more than one occasion to enquire when they would be installed. Some four months after ordering, and after all the hot weather is over, our shutters were finally installed. Disappointed with their service and clean up after installation could have been vastly improved. Would be reluctant to recommend or use this company again.

Sick of waiting

Please help me get my shutter fixed , i got 2 installed in February 2016 and one hasn't worked since the first week ,the one that works is fantastic

mirellapaola7asked
QLD, Cairns

My mother's roller shutter crashed, she lives in victoria, we rang the number on the shutter which took us to Queensland at the time the boarders were closed and told us there was nothing they could do until they reopened. I asked if they could find someone in victora to come and fix it, they told me they no longer have a rep. There as it didn't work out for them.
So I waited a few months and rang again, they said boarders were still closed, so I asked if they could touch base with me and not leave us without updates as to when they could come they said thy would but never heard from them again.
I phoned again recently, a girl by the name of Amber responded my calls, and said she would leave a note on Bruce's desk so he could get in touch no response. I rang again she told me he had gastro and would probably be off work a couple of days ,again she left a note on his desk. I am still waiting on a call back this now 4 days that I'm waiting since my last call , I said to Amber if she could call me back for updates on what is happening, no response. My question is why are these companies allowed to sell in a state where they don't follow up on services. They should never be allowed to do that. I just read of another Victorian whose dynamic shutter stopped working and didn't know who to ring. I hope this letter prompts someone decent to follow up on these issues.

mirellapaola7

Would you mind telling me roughly when that's going to be and how will you contact me when you do come? Thankyou.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

I have spoken to the repairs manager and he is in the process of organising the trip, he will then contact you with the information ASAP. Thank you!!

Mis M.
Mis M.asked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

Do you offer a measure and install service in Sydney?

Yes, google Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hello! Thankyou for your question. Yes we sure do! Feel free to contact our office or private message us your details so we that we can arrange this for you!

jazzyn
jazzynasked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

Does this company do the hard sell thing of calling their boss to get the best price and you have to sign up on the day to get the cheap price?

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Jazzyn, thankyou for your question! We are more than happy to give you a competitive offer with a no-obligation quote. If interested, please private message us your contact details and we can discuss the process in further detail!

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements questions

Get an answer from our members and Dynamic Home Enhancements representatives

About Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements is a home improvement company that offers a range of blind and shutter products as well as roof restoration services.

You can buy roller shutters, outdoor blinds, or plantation shutters for both residential and commercial premises. If your roof is in need of a little TLC, then DHE has a team of highly experienced roof technicians who can perform roof restorations - these are guaranteed for 7 years.

In operation since 2010, DHE aims to set new standards for home improvements, creating high-quality products with excellent workmanship, and reliable customer service. DHE has offices in SA, NSW, QLD, and Perth, and also services regional Victoria.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service they experienced with Dynamic Home Enhancements was excellent. They said that from their first point of contact through to installation and after sales service, the help they received was professional and friendly.
  • Reviewers said that the quality and performance of the products themselves were great, with blinds and shutters being durable, functional, and looking great.
  • According to reviews, technicians who came to their house to install blinds were on time and cleaned up after themselves, making the whole process a lot smoother for customers.