• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Stuart
StuartSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Extremely satisfied customers!

We are extremely happy with our shutters, the added benefit will be to keep our home warm in the very cold weather. Joe was our installer who was prompt, very efficient and a very nice man as well.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Stuart for your awesome review! We are so glad to hear that you are already experiencing the benefits of the shutters and that Joe made sure he was prompt and efficient! We will be sure to pass on the feedback! Thanks again!

Sandy
Sandy

A secure and enhancing addition

Very happy with our shutters. Our installer was Neil and they were well installed, on time and worked efficiently. I think the shutters enhance our house and helps to keep the warmth inside.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Sandy for your fantastic review! We are so glad to hear that you love the shutters! They look amazing on your home! We will be sure to pass on the feedback to Neil! We cant wait you to experience the long time benefits! Thanks again!

Louise
LouiseHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant

We totally love our shutters. They have certainly made a difference to our home both by appearance and keeping the inside cool/warm. A very good purchase, would highly recommend this company

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Louise for your wonderful review! We are so glad to here that you love the shutters and they they have already made a difference to your home! We will be sure to pass on the good words! Thanks again!

Fast and Efficient

Great product delivered fast and efficiently, at a reasonable cost. If this is the service that you are looking for, You cant pass that of Dynamic Home Enhancements, they are the people for the job.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so glad to hear that you are very impressed with how fast and efficient our dynamic team was in providing you with your product! We cant wait for you to experience the benefits! Thanks again!

Blossom
BlossomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn’t be happier

I’ve been wanting outdoor blinds since having my pergola installed and love the privacy and protection it provides. I’d recommend this company to anyone.... their service excellent and payment plan was designed to suit my needs. Thankyou.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you love the product, service and that it was exactly what you needed! We will be sure to pass on the good words to our team! Thank you!

Glenn W.
Glenn W.North West, QLD

this is the one !!!

Full marks to jason and offsider-fast job and no mess even when drilling holes inside house by holding a dustpan under the drill to catch any rubbish.
Roller shutters are great -able to control amount of light coming in during day and nighttime is bliss -completedarkness.
all in all extremely happy with these shutters-long may they last!!!

C Lord
C LordCentral West, NSW

Great product

We live in a very cold town Lithgow decided to get the shudders to help with condensation, we brought four and they have 75% helped, very happy with the installation and quality, would highly recommend for any session

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for your awesome review! We are so glad to hear that you love the shutters and how they have helped with keeping your home warm! We are also glad to hear that your installation process went well! Thanks again!

Paul
PaulFar North Queensland, QLD

Great product.

I am very happy with my Dynamic Roller shutters. They are easy to operate and can be adjusted to wherever you want them. Jason installed them quickly and expertly. They are a little pricy but worth it.

Heather
HeatherFar North Queensland, QLD

A great product.

I am happy with my Dynamic Blinds. I can control how much light I want to let into the house and also secure my windows when necessary and they are a nice looking product.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Heather for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you are very happy with your blinds! It is also great to hear that you are loving the benefits and that they look great on your home! Thanks again!

Michelle Bache
Michelle BacheMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best improvement we've done to our house

Brayden installed our roller shutters and ever since we've slept so much better. We no longer hear traffic or rain at all. This is the best improvement we've done to our house. Super happy. Thanks DHE!!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Michelle for your great review! We are so glad to hear that you love the product and that they have been a great addition to your home and lifestyle! We will be sure to let Brayden know you are very pleased! Thanks again!

Excellent roller shutters.

We were really impressed with the excellent service provided by Dynamic Home Enhancements. We had to replace a canvas awning with a roller shutter as we live on top of a windy hill. Matt removed the awning and installed the roller shutter. He was friendly and efficient. We are more than happy with our new roller shutter and only wish we’d known about Dynamic a year ago, as I know they would have given us good advice and saved us from originally installing an awning which was totally unsuitable for our location.

Rhonda Thomas
Rhonda ThomasFar North Queensland, QLD

Love my roller shutters

I now have 4 rollers shutters on my house and the first in my area to have them. Saved my house in to cyclones.
When I worked from home doing Family Day Care the Roller Shutters were used in my lock down program. My installer Jason very professional. Thank you Dynamic

Susie
SusieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dynamic security shutters are the greatest.

Since I have gotten security shutters installed by Dymanic my home is cooler in summer and warmer in winter. The house is more secure and the bedrooms are a lot quieter and darker so our daughter and grandchildren sleep a lot better.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Susie for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you are already experiencing the benefits and that they were a great addition to your home! We will be sure to pass on the feedback!

Fantastic

Our roller shutters were installed by Brayden and his co worker. They were incredibly helpful answering questions, fast installation and cleaned up all the mess at the end. Very friendly, a delight to have in my home.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Kylie for your awesome review! We are so glad to hear that you were very impressed with Brayden and how he made sure to answer any of your questions! We will be sure to let him know how happy you were. Thanks again!

Barry
BarryCentral West, NSW

Love our roller shutters

Thanks Garry for putting in our shutters, the house stays warmer overnight so we will see great savings on our next power bill. love the remote & the easy payments fantastic.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Barry for your great review! We are so glad to hear that you love the shutters and that you are already experiencing the benefits! We will be sure to pass on the feedback to Garry as well! Thanks again!

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements reviews