Dynamic Home Enhancements
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dynamic Home Enhancements

Pros

Great service from start to finish
Durable, high quality products
Timely installation

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Product does just what we wanted it to do.

Ver;y pushy salesman!! Marius measured up and installed our blinds and was very professional and friendly making the job easy for us. Equally professional were the electricians who, though faced with difficult connections, were very calm and friendly.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hello, we are glad to hear that the installation was done professionally and they were friendly. We will make sure to pass this feedback on to the team, thank you!!

Brian
BrianHunter Region, NSW

Product good quality, after sales support lacking.

Drew the sales person was nice to speak too.
We got the blinds installed on time & the installers were also a great.
I had to leave site before the installation was complete.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Thanks for your honest Review Brian, we appreciate your feedback!

Amy W
Amy WMunno Para West

Second time customer

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Shutters do all they are said to do.

Installing crew arrived hours after arranged time.
Removal of existing awnings was done in a haphazard way,damaging several bricks in the process.
Cleanup after completion not good enough.
Shutters work well.Do exactly as said.

Beejay
Beejay

Already contacted

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Dynamic Home Enhancements compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Great product but way too expensive

I can only suggest that if you live in my area (ne Victoria) get a quote from a local supplier. I went for all the sales crap and payed TWICE as much as I should have. (My fault not dynamic). Two identical shutters and half the price from a local fitter. Do your sums.

mirellapaola7asked
QLD, Cairns

My mother's roller shutter crashed, she lives in victoria, we rang the number on the shutter which took us to Queensland at the time the boarders were closed and told us there was nothing they could do until they reopened. I asked if they could find someone in victora to come and fix it, they told me they no longer have a rep. There as it didn't work out for them.
So I waited a few months and rang again, they said boarders were still closed, so I asked if they could touch base with me and not leave us without updates as to when they could come they said thy would but never heard from them again.
I phoned again recently, a girl by the name of Amber responded my calls, and said she would leave a note on Bruce's desk so he could get in touch no response. I rang again she told me he had gastro and would probably be off work a couple of days ,again she left a note on his desk. I am still waiting on a call back this now 4 days that I'm waiting since my last call , I said to Amber if she could call me back for updates on what is happening, no response. My question is why are these companies allowed to sell in a state where they don't follow up on services. They should never be allowed to do that. I just read of another Victorian whose dynamic shutter stopped working and didn't know who to ring. I hope this letter prompts someone decent to follow up on these issues.

mirellapaola7

Would you mind telling me roughly when that's going to be and how will you contact me when you do come? Thankyou.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

I have spoken to the repairs manager and he is in the process of organising the trip, he will then contact you with the information ASAP. Thank you!!

Mis M.
Mis M.asked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

Do you offer a measure and install service in Sydney?

Yes, google Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hello! Thankyou for your question. Yes we sure do! Feel free to contact our office or private message us your details so we that we can arrange this for you!

jazzyn
jazzynasked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

Does this company do the hard sell thing of calling their boss to get the best price and you have to sign up on the day to get the cheap price?

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Jazzyn, thankyou for your question! We are more than happy to give you a competitive offer with a no-obligation quote. If interested, please private message us your contact details and we can discuss the process in further detail!

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements questions

Get an answer from our members and Dynamic Home Enhancements representatives

About Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements is a home improvement company that offers a range of blind and shutter products as well as roof restoration services.

You can buy roller shutters, outdoor blinds, or plantation shutters for both residential and commercial premises. If your roof is in need of a little TLC, then DHE has a team of highly experienced roof technicians who can perform roof restorations - these are guaranteed for 7 years.

In operation since 2010, DHE aims to set new standards for home improvements, creating high-quality products with excellent workmanship, and reliable customer service. DHE has offices in SA, NSW, QLD, and Perth, and also services regional Victoria.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service they experienced with Dynamic Home Enhancements was excellent. They said that from their first point of contact through to installation and after sales service, the help they received was professional and friendly.
  • Reviewers said that the quality and performance of the products themselves were great, with blinds and shutters being durable, functional, and looking great.
  • According to reviews, technicians who came to their house to install blinds were on time and cleaned up after themselves, making the whole process a lot smoother for customers.