• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Shutters

I am very happy with the shutters and the installers where very good at there job as it did not take them long at all to install the Dynamic shutters
I would have no problem telling others about the shutters

Raeshel P.
Raeshel P.Hunter Region, NSW

Keeping me in the dark!!

Love our new shutters - they can do total darkness - which is aswesome for my naps.....Great installm team took us to all systems and showed that they were functioning - found a fault which they fixed immediately.

Quick Installation

The Shutters were installed quickly and in a professional manner. However, there was a problem with one of the shutters after a few days, which was fixed after I made them aware of it. Overall, happy with the product as it serves our purpose and with the professional service.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Laksham for your great review! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the product and professional service! We will be sure to pass on the feedback to our dynamic team! Thanks again!

Pierre J.
Pierre J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dynamic did a great job installing 2 blinds

These 2 remote controlled blinds work like a charm. Had issues with a third blind that was installed by another company which could not fix it despite several attempts.
I got Dynamic to fix the problem and they did the job promptly.
They also took care of the electricals while other companies leave that to the customer to arrange.
I have no hesitation in recommending Dynamic.
However, they took a fairly long time to get the job started after he order was placed and that is the only reason why I did not give them 5 stars.

Kim
KimNorth Queensland, QLD

Great for shift worker

Great service and good price. Jason and his team very professional and premises were left in a clean and tidy state. Were consulted on erection of sign to cause least interference.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Kim for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you were very impressed with Jason and how professional and tidy they were! We are also glad to hear that they consulted you about the sign! Thank you for displaying it!

Brent Garner
Brent GarnerCentral Queensland, QLD

Product appears solid and functionally sound.

Haven't had them for long but can't fault the product and the service is top rate. A little pricey - but in this day and age you get what you pay for..... quality comes at a price.

Pauline
PaulineNorth Queensland, QLD

Dynamic Roller Shutters

Very happy customer, Jason and his team were very professional and left the house very clean, the sign was erected on the fence that didn't interfear with vision to the road. Thank you so much.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Pauline for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that Jason was professional and made sure your installation process went smoothly. We are also so pleased to hear that you have our sign up! Thank you again!

Happy customer
Happy customerHunter Region, NSW

Good security

Daimon was punctual, pleasant and did a good job of installation. I feel safer and the added bonus is that it block's the neighbour's security light which is on during the night

Trish
TrishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

I was impressed with the knowledge of the salesman and the efficiency of both installers. Brayden and his co-worker were great and friendly guys to deal with.
If there’s anything I can criticise, it’s definitely the over inflated prices which suddenly drop after a call with the “boss”. I think less of this and you’re on a winner. Besides that, very happy with the end result. Thank you.

Boxy
BoxyPerth, WA

Prompt and Clean

Product looks great. Was promptly installed ontime and quickly. Installers were neat and tidy, even cleaned up after themselves. Would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase this type of product.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for your great review! We are so glad to hear that you love the products and that our dynamic team made sure that your installation process went smoothly. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the team!

Chris Kloppers
Chris Kloppers Eyre Peninsula, SA

Excellent service and products

Although, by no means cheap, these products are excellent quality. They are of the type that can be relied upon for many years. My installer was Mark. He is fast, efficient, and professional. No issues during, or after installation. I would have liked a bit more warning of them arriving to do the installation. Got a call to say installation happening the next day, and we had to rearrange some things at short notice.

Warwick
Warwick Perth, WA

Good all round job.

Chris and team were very efficient friendly and punctual.
The shutter battery operating system runs very smoothly and is an option
I would now choose over hard wiring.
An increased security assets for the home.
Negotiations were pleasant
Thanks Warwick

Job Satisfaction
King C.
King C.South West, WA

Front window review

Sales rep was awesome had chat about multiple things very friendly.
Had wait couple weeks but to be expected to make shutters.
The installers chris turned up on time and got straight onto the job and got it done fast with helping teaching a friend/another installer on installation technics as well.
Gave me run down of battery pack and made sure i was satisfied all in working order before left.

Norma S.
Norma S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Well done

Shutter was installed without any problems even though it took several months to get back to us after the initial order was placed. Jason knew exactly what he was doing.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thankyou Norma for your review! We apologise for the delay, however we are so glad to hear that the installation process went well and that Jason made sure to assist anyway he could! We will be sure to pass the feedback on!

Bill Nolan
Bill NolanFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent, took a little longer than I would’ve liked but very happy with end result

From Jack the Salesperson to Beau the installer I was very happy from start to finish! Quality of product 10/10. Took a little longer than I was hoping. Staff and product are fantastic would definitely recommend!

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements reviews