• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Ruth sliep
Ruth sliep

Very happy with the product

Am very happy with this small blind. It will be the final blind I will need for the house. The workman ship was excellent as per the previous work done. Unfortunately the photograph was unsuccessful.

julz65
julz65South-Eastern Region, NSW

Love them

Mick did a great job putting up our shutters, really impressed how it’s keeping the room so much warmer this winter. Would definitely use these guys again. Very impressed with the outcome.

Rachel
Rachel Perth, WA

Awesome product and excellent customer service from installers

Excellent roller shutters, and the installers were amazing. Definately highly recommended. A fraction of the price of other companies without losing the quality. Will definately be getting more from dynamic in the future

Paul A
Paul ACentral West, NSW

Very happy with my new shutters.

I already had some shutters on my house when I moved in but got the remainder of my windows covered with Dynamic's shutters. They were able to match the colours so the new ones didn't look out of place. They work smoothly and provide protection from storms and the cold in winter. No doubt when summer comes, they will also help to keep the heat out too. The install crew were very nice and finished the job quickly. I am a happy customer.

Great product

We’ve had shutters installed on our bedroom and kitchen windows previously so when approached by a Dynamic representative he spent a couple of hours with us discussing our options.
Once decided they sent in a couple of contractors who install the units and set them all up.
They matched the colour scheme of the previous shutters perfectly.
We’re very happy with the final result. Helps to keep the house warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
Would happily use Dynamic again.

Liz
LizHunter Region, NSW

Best Power Saver

We love our roller shutters. Jo was extremely efficient and friendly in installing our shutters. Installed 2 shutters on our downstairs window and door. Have saved heaps on our power bill as blocking the afternoon sun and great for security too. Liked them so much we are installing another 1 upstairs.

Stuart
StuartSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Extremely satisfied customers!

We are extremely happy with our shutters, the added benefit will be to keep our home warm in the very cold weather. Joe was our installer who was prompt, very efficient and a very nice man as well.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Stuart for your awesome review! We are so glad to hear that you are already experiencing the benefits of the shutters and that Joe made sure he was prompt and efficient! We will be sure to pass on the feedback! Thanks again!

Sandy
Sandy

A secure and enhancing addition

Very happy with our shutters. Our installer was Neil and they were well installed, on time and worked efficiently. I think the shutters enhance our house and helps to keep the warmth inside.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Sandy for your fantastic review! We are so glad to hear that you love the shutters! They look amazing on your home! We will be sure to pass on the feedback to Neil! We cant wait you to experience the long time benefits! Thanks again!

Louise
LouiseHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant

We totally love our shutters. They have certainly made a difference to our home both by appearance and keeping the inside cool/warm. A very good purchase, would highly recommend this company

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Louise for your wonderful review! We are so glad to here that you love the shutters and they they have already made a difference to your home! We will be sure to pass on the good words! Thanks again!

Fast and Efficient

Great product delivered fast and efficiently, at a reasonable cost. If this is the service that you are looking for, You cant pass that of Dynamic Home Enhancements, they are the people for the job.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so glad to hear that you are very impressed with how fast and efficient our dynamic team was in providing you with your product! We cant wait for you to experience the benefits! Thanks again!

Blossom
BlossomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn’t be happier

I’ve been wanting outdoor blinds since having my pergola installed and love the privacy and protection it provides. I’d recommend this company to anyone.... their service excellent and payment plan was designed to suit my needs. Thankyou.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you love the product, service and that it was exactly what you needed! We will be sure to pass on the good words to our team! Thank you!

Glenn W.
Glenn W.North West, QLD

this is the one !!!

Full marks to jason and offsider-fast job and no mess even when drilling holes inside house by holding a dustpan under the drill to catch any rubbish.
Roller shutters are great -able to control amount of light coming in during day and nighttime is bliss -completedarkness.
all in all extremely happy with these shutters-long may they last!!!

C Lord
C LordCentral West, NSW

Great product

We live in a very cold town Lithgow decided to get the shudders to help with condensation, we brought four and they have 75% helped, very happy with the installation and quality, would highly recommend for any session

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for your awesome review! We are so glad to hear that you love the shutters and how they have helped with keeping your home warm! We are also glad to hear that your installation process went well! Thanks again!

Paul
PaulFar North Queensland, QLD

Great product.

I am very happy with my Dynamic Roller shutters. They are easy to operate and can be adjusted to wherever you want them. Jason installed them quickly and expertly. They are a little pricy but worth it.

Heather
HeatherFar North Queensland, QLD

A great product.

I am happy with my Dynamic Blinds. I can control how much light I want to let into the house and also secure my windows when necessary and they are a nice looking product.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Heather for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you are very happy with your blinds! It is also great to hear that you are loving the benefits and that they look great on your home! Thanks again!

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements reviews