• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Just great

I had looked at getting shutters previously and this time I decided to go ahead. I couldn't be more happy with the shutters as they block the western sun in the afternoon and the air conditioning works so much better now. The shutters look absolutely great, the colour I chose I am so happy with and the shutters make my older home look great. Also adds extra piece of mind with security. The shutters will also add an extra barrier to the windows in times of cyclones.

Annastasia

Annastasia Murray Mallee, SA

This is perfect. Can't live without it.

Living in the hot area of South Australia keeps the heat out and the noise of the trucks as we live on a main highway going in and out of town.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thankyou Annastasia for your fantastic review! We are so glad to hear that you are already experiencing the benefits of our dynamic shutters and that they are exactly what you wanted for your home! We hope to work with you again in the future!

Harry H.

Harry H.Eyre Peninsula, SA

As a shift worker it is perfect

They cut out the light and noise so I can sleep during the day when on nights perfect for my needs all so keeps out a lot of heat in summer allowing me to sleep without air-conditioning on

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Harry for your great review! We are so glad to hear that you are already seeing the benefits as they are great all year round! We hope to work with you again in the future!

Find out how Dynamic Home Enhancements compares to other Home Renovators

Good looking functional blind.

The blind works well and looks good, matching the existing window and trim colours. The installers (Jason and his assistant) were professional and had the job done quickly. We can recommend Dynamic Home Improvements for their product and service.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Rodney for your great review! We are so glad to hear that you have had an awesome experience with our dynamic team and that the product is exactly as you wanted it!

Roller blind review

Our Roller Shutters look very good, and we have had favourable comments about them. The sales person that came around was friendly and professional. However there was one issue that I wasnt happy about and that was that they only gave us 24 hours notice, before installing them, and as I work shift work it could have been difficult to make sure someone was home.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Feel alot safer if we have a cyclone.

Very prompt and swiftly conpleted. Very pleasant young men and very tidy.
It was a pleasure allowing them to complete the installation with little for me to do and would recommend anytime.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you David for your great review! We are really glad to hear that you love our products and that the installation went well! We will defiantly pass on your feedback to our team!

Quality Shutters

Quality ShuttersSydney, NSW

Shutters and personnel assessment

Salesmen was a little high pressure. I got the impression they over quoted substantially so that they could give a big discount to obtain the sale.

Two installers came. Excellent in installation. Communicated very well. Impressed with being helpful and in their communications.

Agreed to have a sign out front. Put in the wrong place.

Shutters are very good especially in reflecting the heat.

Kathy

KathyNorthern Region, NSW

Joe was a great installer

love the shutter... does exactly what we needed. keeps afternoon scorching sun out. kept the room so much warmer during winter.. darkens the room better for sleeping, love the product. love the look. Thankyou.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Kathy for the amazing review, we are so glad to hear that you love the product and have experienced the great benefits of the shutters!

Great product

We are very happy. Would recommend to others. Definitely can't speak highly enough about Pino the installer. His workmanship and professionalism 10/10. He is a definitely an asset to the business.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Great Review Mack, we will definitely let Pino know how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Ruth

Ruth

Quality Shutters

Brayden was the installer. He discussed/explained everything at each step of installation.
They add extra security to my home Would recommend DNE, quality shutters, good prices and installers cleaned up after themselves.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks Ruth for your lovely review, It is awesome to hear you had such a great installation from Brayden and already notice the extra security your new Dynamic shutters provide!

Fantastic job

The shutter is great keeps the warmth in and is so dark. loving the difference it has made so far. Staff were great to deal with and met our needs.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Olivia for your great review! Its great to hear you are already noticing the difference the products here at Dynamic can do for your home! Thanks again!

Dynamic

DynamicCentral, SA

Should have done it earlier.

We are very happy with our roller shutters. It is amazing how much warmer it is in our home during the evening which in return will help with power. Matt was our installer and we were more that happy with his work and particularly how that at the end of the installation all mess was cleaned up and taken away. Thank you to all. Kath and John

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for your amazing review! We are so happy you had such a great installation from Matt and are so happy with your new shutters from Dynamic!!

The blinds are great!

Keeps the room warm on cold mornings (usual for this part of the country), and stops the sun from hitting the dining room table and blinding us. Thank you Beau.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Lois for your great feedback! We will pass on your thanks to Beau!!

Alyson

AlysonHunter Region, NSW

Very impressed with product so far and installer

Joe the installer has done a great job installing my roller shutters . He was very thorough and efficient . Joe explained the correct way to charge and use the remotes. I’m really happy with the product and the professionalism in which it was installed

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Alyson for your lovely feedback! we are so glad to hear you are so happy with your new shutters!

Roller shutter

We love our roller shutters. Can't wait to see how it goes in summer this year as it already keeping the cold out. Your team did a fantastic job right from the beginning to the end. Thank you

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank your Stuart and Carla for such awesome feedback! We love hearing you already see the benefits of your new shutters!!

Find out how Dynamic Home Enhancements compares to other Home Renovators

Easy to use, looks great

I am happy with product and with the installation. The installers were very efficient, very tidy and the installation was very neat. Being on a farm, there are no more dusty curtains to deal with.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Ruth for such amazing feedback! we are so glad you are already seeing some of the benefits our shutters can provide.

Janette

JanetteMid North Coast, NSW

I like the security of the shutters.

The installation of the Shutters went well and Joe and his helper were very efficient and left no garbage around.
I didn't feel I had to clean up after them. It was a pleasure to have such tidy and caring workers.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks Janette for your amazing feedback! We very much appreciate it.

Weather blockers roller shutters.

I had a roller shutter installed for the rear glass sliding door by Brayden.
The first week I wondered if it was doing it's job then I realized the shutter is blocking out a lot of the coldness and now I am more than happy to have it installed. I have had 4 roller shutters installed so far by Dynamic. Brayden and his team mate worked quick and efficiently they cleaned up all their mess before leaving and explained what they done and why they installed it the way they did. Very good work.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Lovely Review Frank, its great to hear you are noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We will definitely let Brayden know how happy you are!

LindaSouthern and Hills, SA

First time customer,installation of outside patio pull down blinds.

The Salesman of Dynamic Home Enhancements,came on the day arranged,on time,and was pleasant and easy to talk to of what I was requiring. Likewise the installer,called before doing the job to confirm day and time,and completed the job accordingly. He did a great job,even fixing a problem on my gate! Any inquiries I had,the staff were so obliging,friendly, and got back to me quickly. I would throughly recomend this company,and was nice to know you are supporting an Australian owned and run business. I will definitly be getting my window shutters installed by them to,very happy customer!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Fantastic Review Linda, we will definitely let our Team know how happy you are! We also look forward to installing Roller Shutters in the future for you! Thanks again!!

Thankyou!
Happy with my window shutters to! They block out alot of noise,and look great.
Very happy customer!

Great job with exterior noise reduction. Warmer in the winter but cooler in the summer.

All the objectives I was looking for were achieved including SECURITY. On the days of installation the work was carried out efficiently, in a timely and friendly manner. Great job.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Great Review John, its Amazing to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements reviews