Dynamic Home Enhancements
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dynamic Home Enhancements

Pros

Great service from start to finish
Durable, high quality products
Timely installation

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (25)

Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love dynamic shutters

A great experience from start to finish. Sales rep was very helpful and answered all of our questions thoroughly. The installer Mark made sure that the job was done properly and they cleaned everything up after themselves. We even had a follow up visit to make sure we are happy with the shutters anf that they are working properly. Great service

Hey Ingrid,
Thank you for leaving us a review, we are pleased to hear you're loving your new product!

janet dedini
janet dediniMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

excellent product

Great product. open blinds to let morning sun in and close just before sunset. Keeps the room nice and warm

Hi Janet,
Thanks for leaving a review, we are very happy to hear you are enjoying your new product!

Brian
BrianSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good product.

In the short period we have these we have had hot and cold weather and the blinds have insulated us well. Also there is a security bonus with them in place. Installers arrived on time and left no mess. they look attractive If I am going to be negative they meybe a little over kill.

Hey Brian,
Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so glad to hear you are happy with the service you received.

Great looking blinds that work

The original encounter was a door knock and the sales staff were polite and well versed in the pitch. There was a little bit of pressure tactics to get the sale. As we were already considering them we did know what we needed and they supplied exactly what they described. The installation staff were quick,efficient and cleaned up when finished.They turned up well within the time frame given. We originally started with 3 blinds and subsequently have had another 3 installed. The colours were matched well with the house, and they work well to insulate the house and as security. Great job.

Hey Carol,
Thank you for leaving us such a positive review, we love to hear any and all feedback. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new product!

Very professional service

Standard of service was very good from start to finish. Salesman knew his subject and 2 men who did installation did so in a very professional manner.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Cecilia, Thank you for leaving us a review. We will be sure to pass along your great feedback!

Ron
RonNorth Queensland, QLD

Window shutter

Efficient service getting blind measured and installed. Looks very neat and is a good fit.
Workmen cleaned up area and left no mess.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Ron, Thank you for leaving us a review! We are glad to hear you are satisfied with the services you received and you are enjoying your new product.

Belinda
BelindaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic Roller Shutter

I’m very happy with the service I received for my roller shutter. The Salesman was professional and informative. The installer Nathan did a great job.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Belinda, Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so glad to hear your installation went smoothly and that you are happy with the service you have received.

Michelle S.Hunter Region, NSW

The shutters have enhanced the look of our property and as well kept our home secure and homely

Installation was easy installer was professional and afficiant cleaning up after himself. Love showing my friends the difference it has made to our home both inside and the outside

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Michelle, Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so glad to hear your installation went smoothly and that you are enjoying your new product.

Michelle S.

The shutters have enhanced my home as well as made my house more secure. So happy with the product installation was so perfect staff were very friendly. Very happy customer

Looking forward to experiencing the shutter over all seasons.

- found the shutter easy to use and the controls were explained clearly when installed.
- the sales pitch was clear and willing to answer any questions when asked.
- very willing to look at all the options and help us come up with what we believe to be the best solution.
- the shutters have run flawlessly since their installation.
- installation was great, under harsh heat the installers remained calm and focused on the job at hand. it was obvious they were professionals in the way they prepared the sight for the installation so that when working at height they had not problems in fitting the shutters.
- to date we have no issues with the shutters or their functionality.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Jim, Thank you for leaving us a great review! We are so glad to hear your installation went smoothly and you are happy with the service you have received.

They look good.

They are excellent. Don’t use them much as yet. When we do they work well. They look good when they are down. B. Spare

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Barbara, Thank you for leaving us a review! We are glad to hear you are happy with your product.

Love the product but not the service

Maxine
Maxine

Thanks to Rikki of DHE in NSW my problem is now resolved but leaves me to ponder why the resolution to this problem took so long for such an easy fix. Thank you Rikki. Restored my faith in this company.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Maxine, we are glad to hear that it has been resolved and we do apologise with the wait and we will make sure to look into this further. Please contact DHE on 1300 343 476 to discuss further if needed, thank you!!

Karina
KarinaPerth, WA

Quality products

I had a motorised outdoor blind installed to my apartment balcony and it is worth every sent. It blocks sun and wind still providing a view through it.
The service was professional and efficient, including the installers and electrician. The cost was competitive. I am very happy.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Karina, we are so glad to hear that the service and the installation process was at a great level and that the cost was was great and you are happy overall. We will make sure to pass the feedback on to the team, thank you.

Constance N.
Constance N.Perth, WA

Job welldone

Job welldone, no complains, Ben kept us updated, we are happy with your services, will definitely add more Shutters around the whole house

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Constance, we are so glad to hear that the product and the service was at a great level and that you are wanting to add more shutters to your place. Thank you for your feedback and we will hear back from you soon.

Easy Experience and great people.

From Start to Finish, My experience with Dynamic Home Enhancements was great, the two guys who installed the Shutters were very professional.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi John, we are so glad to hear that the experience was at a great level and the workers were professional, we will pass the feedback on to the team, thank you!!

Darrin
DarrinIllawarra, NSW

My shutters are awesome best investment, cuts heat and keeps cold out ... and they look great

The gentleman who installed my shutters Gary was very efficient and quick and neat thankyou Gary job well done mate

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Darrin, thank you so much for the feedback, we are glad that it was efficient and that Gary did a great job, we will make sure to pass this information on to Gary and the team, thank you!!

mirellapaola7asked
QLD, Cairns

My mother's roller shutter crashed, she lives in victoria, we rang the number on the shutter which took us to Queensland at the time the boarders were closed and told us there was nothing they could do until they reopened. I asked if they could find someone in victora to come and fix it, they told me they no longer have a rep. There as it didn't work out for them.
So I waited a few months and rang again, they said boarders were still closed, so I asked if they could touch base with me and not leave us without updates as to when they could come they said thy would but never heard from them again.
I phoned again recently, a girl by the name of Amber responded my calls, and said she would leave a note on Bruce's desk so he could get in touch no response. I rang again she told me he had gastro and would probably be off work a couple of days ,again she left a note on his desk. I am still waiting on a call back this now 4 days that I'm waiting since my last call , I said to Amber if she could call me back for updates on what is happening, no response. My question is why are these companies allowed to sell in a state where they don't follow up on services. They should never be allowed to do that. I just read of another Victorian whose dynamic shutter stopped working and didn't know who to ring. I hope this letter prompts someone decent to follow up on these issues.

mirellapaola7

Would you mind telling me roughly when that's going to be and how will you contact me when you do come? Thankyou.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

I have spoken to the repairs manager and he is in the process of organising the trip, he will then contact you with the information ASAP. Thank you!!

Mis M.
Mis M.asked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

Do you offer a measure and install service in Sydney?

Yes, google Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hello! Thankyou for your question. Yes we sure do! Feel free to contact our office or private message us your details so we that we can arrange this for you!

jazzyn
jazzynasked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

Does this company do the hard sell thing of calling their boss to get the best price and you have to sign up on the day to get the cheap price?

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Jazzyn, thankyou for your question! We are more than happy to give you a competitive offer with a no-obligation quote. If interested, please private message us your contact details and we can discuss the process in further detail!

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements questions

Get an answer from our members and Dynamic Home Enhancements representatives

About Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements is a home improvement company that offers a range of blind and shutter products as well as roof restoration services.

You can buy roller shutters, outdoor blinds, or plantation shutters for both residential and commercial premises. If your roof is in need of a little TLC, then DHE has a team of highly experienced roof technicians who can perform roof restorations - these are guaranteed for 7 years.

In operation since 2010, DHE aims to set new standards for home improvements, creating high-quality products with excellent workmanship, and reliable customer service. DHE has offices in SA, NSW, QLD, and Perth, and also services regional Victoria.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service they experienced with Dynamic Home Enhancements was excellent. They said that from their first point of contact through to installation and after sales service, the help they received was professional and friendly.
  • Reviewers said that the quality and performance of the products themselves were great, with blinds and shutters being durable, functional, and looking great.
  • According to reviews, technicians who came to their house to install blinds were on time and cleaned up after themselves, making the whole process a lot smoother for customers.