• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Ruth sliep
Ruth sliep

Very happy with the product

Am very happy with this small blind. It will be the final blind I will need for the house. The workman ship was excellent as per the previous work done. Unfortunately the photograph was unsuccessful.

Shutters

I am very happy with the shutters and the installers where very good at there job as it did not take them long at all to install the Dynamic shutters
I would have no problem telling others about the shutters

julz65
julz65South-Eastern Region, NSW

Love them

Mick did a great job putting up our shutters, really impressed how it’s keeping the room so much warmer this winter. Would definitely use these guys again. Very impressed with the outcome.

Rachel
Rachel Perth, WA

Awesome product and excellent customer service from installers

Excellent roller shutters, and the installers were amazing. Definately highly recommended. A fraction of the price of other companies without losing the quality. Will definately be getting more from dynamic in the future

Raeshel P.
Raeshel P.Hunter Region, NSW

Keeping me in the dark!!

Love our new shutters - they can do total darkness - which is aswesome for my naps.....Great installm team took us to all systems and showed that they were functioning - found a fault which they fixed immediately.

Paul A
Paul ACentral West, NSW

Very happy with my new shutters.

I already had some shutters on my house when I moved in but got the remainder of my windows covered with Dynamic's shutters. They were able to match the colours so the new ones didn't look out of place. They work smoothly and provide protection from storms and the cold in winter. No doubt when summer comes, they will also help to keep the heat out too. The install crew were very nice and finished the job quickly. I am a happy customer.

Great product

We’ve had shutters installed on our bedroom and kitchen windows previously so when approached by a Dynamic representative he spent a couple of hours with us discussing our options.
Once decided they sent in a couple of contractors who install the units and set them all up.
They matched the colour scheme of the previous shutters perfectly.
We’re very happy with the final result. Helps to keep the house warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
Would happily use Dynamic again.

Quick Installation

The Shutters were installed quickly and in a professional manner. However, there was a problem with one of the shutters after a few days, which was fixed after I made them aware of it. Overall, happy with the product as it serves our purpose and with the professional service.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Laksham for your great review! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the product and professional service! We will be sure to pass on the feedback to our dynamic team! Thanks again!

Liz
LizHunter Region, NSW

Best Power Saver

We love our roller shutters. Jo was extremely efficient and friendly in installing our shutters. Installed 2 shutters on our downstairs window and door. Have saved heaps on our power bill as blocking the afternoon sun and great for security too. Liked them so much we are installing another 1 upstairs.

Stuart
StuartSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Extremely satisfied customers!

We are extremely happy with our shutters, the added benefit will be to keep our home warm in the very cold weather. Joe was our installer who was prompt, very efficient and a very nice man as well.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Stuart for your awesome review! We are so glad to hear that you are already experiencing the benefits of the shutters and that Joe made sure he was prompt and efficient! We will be sure to pass on the feedback! Thanks again!

Pierre J.
Pierre J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dynamic did a great job installing 2 blinds

These 2 remote controlled blinds work like a charm. Had issues with a third blind that was installed by another company which could not fix it despite several attempts.
I got Dynamic to fix the problem and they did the job promptly.
They also took care of the electricals while other companies leave that to the customer to arrange.
I have no hesitation in recommending Dynamic.
However, they took a fairly long time to get the job started after he order was placed and that is the only reason why I did not give them 5 stars.

Sandy
Sandy

A secure and enhancing addition

Very happy with our shutters. Our installer was Neil and they were well installed, on time and worked efficiently. I think the shutters enhance our house and helps to keep the warmth inside.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Sandy for your fantastic review! We are so glad to hear that you love the shutters! They look amazing on your home! We will be sure to pass on the feedback to Neil! We cant wait you to experience the long time benefits! Thanks again!

Louise
LouiseHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant

We totally love our shutters. They have certainly made a difference to our home both by appearance and keeping the inside cool/warm. A very good purchase, would highly recommend this company

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Louise for your wonderful review! We are so glad to here that you love the shutters and they they have already made a difference to your home! We will be sure to pass on the good words! Thanks again!

Fast and Efficient

Great product delivered fast and efficiently, at a reasonable cost. If this is the service that you are looking for, You cant pass that of Dynamic Home Enhancements, they are the people for the job.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so glad to hear that you are very impressed with how fast and efficient our dynamic team was in providing you with your product! We cant wait for you to experience the benefits! Thanks again!

Blossom
BlossomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn’t be happier

I’ve been wanting outdoor blinds since having my pergola installed and love the privacy and protection it provides. I’d recommend this company to anyone.... their service excellent and payment plan was designed to suit my needs. Thankyou.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you love the product, service and that it was exactly what you needed! We will be sure to pass on the good words to our team! Thank you!

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements reviews