Dynamic Web Design

Dynamic Web Design (page 2 of 2)

4.4

stephen c.

stephen c.Perth, WA

Great website that didnt cost a fortune

Excellent to deal with very quick response time very happy with our website, Roman was very helpful and patient helping us with the design process right through to completion of our website and even linking things like our g-suite to the site long after our website was completed

johnjamesmaxwell

johnjamesmaxwellSydney, NSW

Great service, Great price and quick response.

I recently engaged Dynamic Web Design to build my new company website. I was very happy with their previous customer references and examples of their work and the price was excellent. The response time and completion time for the website was very quick. My website was started within 2 days and the job completed with updates and reworks, within 2-3 weeks. This included my requests for edits and adjustments of different plug-ins and colours, sizing, positioning and content. I then elected to finish off some of the website content myself. Very happy with the result. The website has enhanced my business and brought me new business in the first 2 months of operation. Highly recommended.

Angel Soul

Angel SoulSydney, NSW

Great looking Website!

Dynamic Web Design Developed my website quickly and friendly customer service.
    Roman has been very helpful with my requests. Thank you!
    Pleased with the final product its cost effective web design.

Cost effective web design

Dynamic Web Design delivered prompt service with creative flare. They developed my website quickly and made it look good. I am very happy with the final product and it meets the needs of my small business.

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Very friendly and respond quickly to ALL my queries!

As a person who knew nothing about how to build a website Dynamic Web Design have proven to be very helpful all the time. I would quite highly recommend them.

jillswimmer1970

jillswimmer1970South East Queensland, QLD

I didn’t know what I was doing ....

I had no idea where to even start to build a website for my business. Roman has patiently gone through the process with me to build an amazing site. So happy. Thank you.

Dynamic Web Design - The BEST !!

After our company "tried" several times to get our web site rebuilt and getting various different opinions and comments on what we should do and what was wrong, we almost gave up. Unit we discovered Dynamic Web Design. They were fast, to the point and the turnaround was amazing. We will never go anywhere else.
    Thank you all the team at Dynamic Web Design you made the process really easy and you were exact to your word and what you can do including how long it would take. The best we have experienced in the last 10 years or trying to get our web site how we wanted it. Not to mention one third the price of everybody else. Thanks again.. Great professional service !! .

Pat Lennon
    General Manager
    National Safe & Security P/L

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Be aware of this dodgy scam business

Great value and responsive

I have found dynamic websites to fill a need in the market for people like me who don’t wish to pay thousands for a website nor want to make one themselves. They have been very responsive to my requests, especially after changing my mind on design types several times. You get what you pay for, I’m not sure what people have complained, I’ve found them great and I’d use them again.

mariame

mariameSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very good service

I have redesigned my website with Dynamic Web Design. I was very happy with the service. The team at Dynamic Web Design did a great job. They have respected their promise. Roman was very patient and did all the changes that we have requested. I highly recommend Roman and and his team.

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Support

The team at Dynamic Web Design developed and have hosted our website for the past two years. Very responsive to support and modifications requirements to our site. Would highly recommend Roman and his team – thanks guys.

Luke H.

Luke H.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The team at Dynamic Web Design was able to assist with producing a professional website for my company. There are many facets to designing a website that we worked through seamlessly over a short period to get the site up and running on time. Thank you Roman and the team!

school project

Good service, website was created to a good quality. A bit on the exensive side for a school project but I knew that this would be the cost before hand. Would highly recommend as they were willing to make any changes necessary with ease.

Fantastic service

The team were really great to work with, they were very responsive, quick to undertake any work, with excellent customer service and design. I would highly recommend as I've had such a positive experience.

Very helpful

Being a complete novice when it comes to websites, these guys stepped me through each process so I could understand everything. Was very pleased with the final result and would highly recommend them.

showcaseplastics

showcaseplasticsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammer - conman. Please read before signing.

Van

VanSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend Dynamic Web Design

Very very happy with the job. Thank you very much.

Friendly customer service and the services was very quick for me.

Easy to deal with and they were happy to answer any questions I had.

Dynamic Web Design
    Dynamic Web D.Dynamic Web Design

Glad to hear that you are happy with our service and we have also enjoyed working with you.