Dynamiclear Rapid

Dynamiclear Rapid Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Erin H.

Erin H.asked

Does this product work on day two of cold sore that has already form large blister?

Bruce B.asked

Is the 100 single application bottle of dynamiclear still available? If so, where can it be purchased or ordered?

Bruce B.asked

Is this the same formula used in dynamiclear advantage which is used for genital herpes?

Bruce B.

Where can I purchase the 100 single application bottle of dynamiclear that was formerly known as dynamiclear advantage?

Charmaine C.asked

When using the product doea anyone else get a blue almost black crust ? How often do you find this last and can you get it wet ?

jess
jess

Do you mean when you have applied the liquid and it’s burnt the cold sore and you get a scab?
I’ve had a black scab and have got it wet and try to keep it try as if you knock it. I find it bleeds and takes longer to heal

Charmaine C.

Yeah once the liquid was applied i had a black scab i had a shower the next day and the scab came away. It did bleed a little though so im hoping this does not pro long it too much .

Alfie

Alfieasked

How long dose it take to hill the cold sore?

Bourb

For me it will normally heal up within a few days without a scab. If I don’t use this product my cold sores would take at least 2 weeks to heal, and have a big ugly scab as well. Everyone is different, so my experience may not be the same as other users.

Coldie tony

Coldie tonyasked

What it the name on new packaging

Bourb

Hi, the name on the box is "Dynamiclear Rapid". The easiest way to find this product at the moment is on eBay, just type the name in the eBay search box to find the Sellers.

dj88

dj88asked

is this item still available to buy, or is off the market? I keep trying to go to their official website to buy it but it never even opens to their webpage.

Bea
Bea

Hi! Where are you located? I'm in Canada and I just go to my pharmacy, who then orders it for me. It has been working like a charm, and I seem to be getting cold sores more often in the last year.

Ilse
Ilse

The feedback email address on the package also returned a "non-deliverable". I think I bought mine at "Flannery's" in Wynnum, Queensland. But they don't have any anymore and they told me today that they also wouldn't be able to re-order it (the supplier is not in their system any longer). You can still order it online: www.healyourself.com.au www.myhealthwarehouse.com.au or www.naturalcity.com.au

Bourb

There was some action taken against the product a short while ago in relation to some unsubstantiated claims made on the packaging, so it disappeared from the Pharmacy shelves for a while. But it is now back with new packaging. At the moment I find the best source for the product is on eBay, but I'm hoping that it finds it's way back into Pharmacies soon.
Be aware that the new Packaging makes no mention of Cold Sores, it merely describes itself as a Lip Care product, but the ingredients are exactly the same as the old product

DB_01