Dynamiclear Rapid

Dynamiclear Rapid

4.5

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (6)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell

Not as advertised

Bought this treatment and after reading the reviews I thought it would work. Applied on my cold sore and After 3 days, I don’t see much difference. The cold sore size is the same and no scab has formed. This product is no better than Abrevia or some of the others. Don’t waste your money.

Purchased in August 2020 at Shoppers drugs for A$20.00.

Causes Irritation No

i've never left a review for anything in my life

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

The best product for cold sores!

My 13 year old son gets between 3 and 9 fever blisters a year. We have tried every cream, gel and patch available (from various counties as we are always on the lookout for the most effective product). Dynamiclear Rapid is by far the best one we have found! It’s easy to apply and only needs to be applied once. Blisters clear up quickly and healing is much faster than any other products. It’s the only herpes treatment we will use from now on!

Purchased in December 2018.

Lip Care Products

Find out how Dynamiclear Rapid compares to other Lip Care Products

Ruth

RuthSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best cold sore solution for me

Dynamiclear is the best treatment for cold sore I've come across, and I've tried a lot. Usually the cold sore is gone within about three days with no scarring. I don't like cold sore creams (they make the cold sore more "gluggy") and I don't like the liquid with Iodine in it - after all, the cold sore is eyesore enough without painting it bright orange. I don't know why it works, I just know it does! I buy direct from Dynamiclear in Australia via their website - and it is much cheaper that way with extremely quick delivery.

Purchased in November 2018.

jess

jessSydney, NSW

Best Product on the market to deal with a cold sore

Purchased in March 2019 for A$17.00.

Birdy

BirdyNorthern Region, NSW

Closest thing to a cure.

I am very happy with the product, service and quick delivery. It’s the closest thing to a cure that I have ever used. It’s a shame that local pharmacies don’t stock it. Maybe it leads to less return customers buying inferior products that don’t work...

Purchased in March 2018.

Erin H.

Erin H.asked

Does this product work on day two of cold sore that has already form large blister?

Bruce B.asked

Is the 100 single application bottle of dynamiclear still available? If so, where can it be purchased or ordered?

Bruce B.asked

Is this the same formula used in dynamiclear advantage which is used for genital herpes?

Bruce B.

Where can I purchase the 100 single application bottle of dynamiclear that was formerly known as dynamiclear advantage?