2Dynamiclear Rapid

Dynamiclear Rapid

2Dynamiclear Rapid
4.4

82% · 427 · 14%
Brand Manager for Dynamiclear? Claim your listing.

Leroy Roy
Leroy RoyWashington, District of Columbia2 posts

Best cold sore product I have tried

This product works really well. You just put it on your cold sore once and within a day or so it heals. I think it also good to do other things such as taking Lysine and avoid arginine, chocolate, peanuts and sugar etc and also to take oregano oil, but for healing cold sores in the acute stage this stuff is great!

Monica B
Monica B

Long-term cold sore sufferer - this is the ONLY product that helps me!

I've had cold sores since I was 8y/o - I am now 30. Mine mostly come up during the night, so I usually don't feel 'the tingle'. I have tried almost every product on the market, some multiple times out of desperation. Creams, covering patches, tablets, lysine-rich diet, Vegemite, toothpaste, perfume, tea tree oil, alcohol swabs; all worked the first and occasionally a second time, then never again. I found Dynamiclear while on holidays in the USA back in 2011, when it was available over-the-counter (it's not anymore), and was over-the-moon when I found it in Austraia. It has continued to be effective for me since then. I am about to purchase the 100-application pack, from the USA! That's how much I like it!!

KJay
KJaySydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

Vinnie
Vinnie

Absolutely swear by it!!

This is amazing stuff! Started showing results in hrs and used it when the actual blister started showing! It stung a bit when applying it on, for an hr or so, but by the next day it was almost gone!

Pearl
Pearl

A total waste of money

I applied it within 12 hours of a coldsore appearing - nothing happened. It didn't relieve the pain, or the inflammation. The coldsore progressed as normal. This is the worst product I have ever tried on a coldsore.

Andrew
AndrewAdelaide

Leo
LeoSydney, NSW4 posts

Quick healing

Usually cold sores get worse and big! This is easy to use and in 2 days my coldsore was just about gone. Used it on a weds for a date on Friday and it worked. I did use a pharmacy only tablet aswell so that together may have helped. Would recommend to anyone.
ease of use
some liquid left in vial but otherwise good. just poured that bit on
Steve
Steve

Excellent product!

Worked well - stopped the further development of cold sore, and within a day or so the sore began to scab over and heal - healed faster overall and without the hassle of applying cream 5 times a day. Much better than using conventional cold sore creams, and I intend to keep using.
Inexpensive, reliable and effective.
Leah 4
Leah 4AU

Amazing!!

The day after i first felt the cold sore lump, a small blister arose, this is when i applied Dynamiclear Rapid, I had never used this product before and had my doubts, the next morning inflammation had gone, and the lump was alot smaller, the day after that (today) there is no inflammation at all and just a tiny scab where the blister was, this product is great!!! I will never go back to the cold sore creams that took forever to work.
This product is reliable, convienant and fast!
Jenny B21
Jenny B21AU

Excellent!

Cannot recommend this highly enough - Best thing I have used to help with cold sores - and I have tried everything! Combined with Compeed patches makes the suffering with cold sores so much less. Like them all, it works best at the beginning but unlike many products, helps greatly at any stage

Lynn03
Lynn03Perth, WA4 posts

First time used. Applied it within 12 hrs of symptoms starting and in 24 hrs the coldsore had not progressed further, by 48 hrs no sign of it at all. Very impressed and pleased. I suspect the earlier the treatment the faster the outcome.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Dynamiclear? Claim your listing.