Dyson Tower Fan AM07

Dyson Tower Fan AM07 (page 2 of 4)

MPNs: 301216-01, 301218-01, 35994013 and 2 more

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not Bad

The fan is stylish, very silent, wireless remote and powerful. It's stylish and fits quite well in any location, with a sleek look. The remote that comes with this fan which allows ease of use when laying on the couch during a hot summer day. The fan is quiet and even at maximum speed only creates a small hum. The price however is slightly on the higher end.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Nothing special except unique look

I bought this in last November. I had a $100 discount off from my Amex card so I bought this, otherwise I would not. Yes the design is so cool and special. But I actually don find anything else special on it... I think anothe $200 can work so as well, while this one is $500.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Expensive but worth it!

We're been through several fans before, but nothing is as quiet as the Dyson Tower fan. Purchased this fan when it was on 20% off at Good guys which was still VERY expensive for a fan that is ON-Sale. In saying that, it is extremely quiet and keeps us cool during the summer days in Melbourne. A remote that controls the temperature and also a sleep mode that goes up to 8 hours is very convenient. We're sensitive sleepers so this was expensive but worth it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Stylish and great with remote

Was looking for a new fan for quite a while, decided that it would be worth the quite expensive price to get one of this. It's stylish and fits quite well in our lounge room, with a sleek and elegant look. The remote that comes with this fan was a BIG factor for purchase for me, as it allows for ease of use when laying on the couch during a hot summer day. The fan is fairly quiet however at maximum speed can create a small hum. Overall a great purchase, however the purchase price could be lower.

Stylish but not strong

The Dyson Tower Fan is not as powerful as the conventional bladed fans but it is because of this feature that it are less of a safety risk and look more stylish. It is not as noisy as most reviews suggest. In the peak of summer, a stronger alternative may be recommended given its price.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Perfect!

The perfect fan. Powerful, yet whisper quiet, when on lower settings. Couldn't be more pleased with purchase and would like to purchase another; heating, cooling, air filtering model as well. It is a quiet fan compared to any regular fan. ten different speeds. Its lightweight. My mom bought a new serie with some kind of heater function after using this one around 2 years. It's a good one as well.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Quite expensive but if you are looking for a good fan with the looks...

This is one expensive purchase... but its worth it in the long run. It is reasonably quiet and works well - picks up very little dust which is so easy to wipe and the bladeless invention is completely safe for little fingers. Good for family with kids. After years of trying different types of fans, the air multiplier is just great!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

It’s ok to look good but not powerful

I’m ok with the product I’ve purchased. It’s not as strong as the normal fan with a blade however this fan is safer and also looks sleek. It matches the other furniture and makes the room look good! However for those who are looking for something stronger or useable fan that is for hot weather, will suggest to forgo this DYSON!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

It's a great fan, but think twice before getting it

I like this fan, but it is quite expensive.

I only got it because of it's modernised look, but I reckon a $40 fan from Big W would have done the same trick to be honest. I do use it when I didn't want to turn on the air conditioning but the fan being sufficiently good enough.

This fan is particularly useful if you small kids or pets. You can be sure that your kids or pets will not get their fingers or toes caught in the fan.

If this fan was in the price range of 100-150, it would probably be more acceptable among the public.

Again, I did not buy this full price, only purchased this product when there was some kind of offer for discount. Hence, the heading, think twice before getting it unless money isn't a major problem in your household.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

So quiet

The power is outstanding to give fresh cool air with the ability to lower the speed to make it super quiet while using when noise needs to be elimated to a very low sound when trying to sleep.The timer along with the remote control makes it an ideal unit to own

A Premium Price for a Premium Product

Over the years I've owned many fans but none quite compare like the AM07. Firstly the bladeless approach is excellent to have, especially around kids and pets. And it doesn't compromise on fan power at all. In fact I found this fan to be stronger than any previous fan that I had owned. It's easy to set up and use. Stay pretty silent during the night and there are no flashing lights to keep you up either. Overall, a pretty solid product that convinced me to grab another 2 for the house.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

A splurge, but worth it.

Have been wanting to get a Dyson fan for the longest time, but given their price it was a hard decision to make. After getting two faulty (cheaper) fans from other brands, we decided enough was enough and went for the AM07. Best decision by far, using it on strength 5-6 nightly and that is sufficient. The sound of the air blasting from the fan is a low to medium hum and acts as white noise. Great aid for sleeping!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Survived the week and got a good nights sleep.

I have hearing damage from chemotheropy and can not hear the TV with a normal fan. This one is quieter on settings 5 and below so can have it on and hear OK? The night function and time make it good to have on going to sleep to. The add bonus with the hepa filter in the one I have is it cleans the air of the pollen and dust mites somI get an even better sleep.

Stylishly cool!

A lot of buyers might “poo hoo” spending a lot on just a fan, but I’m sold!
We wanted something to move the airflow around the room for days when we really didn’t need the aircon.
We bought this on special at $100 off at JB hifi, and went with the black which blends in nicely with its surrounds. It has 10 speeds, of which we only use the first 3 as it is quite sufficient when seated 3 metres away. The oscillating blades, even though not having a wide reach, do the job.
The remote is a bonus, magnetises to the fans surface and operates the timer, which we haven’t used as yet.
Love it!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

neat design and good airflow

when I first saw this fan i thougb it wouldn't be able to blow air out at high speeda but it does the job very nicely, it is very easy to clean requires minimal maintenance, plus it is pretty easy on the eyes. this fan had made sleeping soo much easier.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Not amazing

It's a good looking fan, however doesn't blow the air as strong as i would have thought it would. Because of this, i turn it up to have the air blow stronger but it only gets louder. I'd recommend probably getting a normal tower fan from k-mart and save your money!

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Not bad but not great

This product is not very effective, and when turned to the highest power it can get quite noisy. The air isn't that effective especially in the middle of an Australian summer and I am still needing to use another fan as well to cool down. It's okay on the lower speeds but the higher one is not the best. I feel like you can get cheaper fans which do the same thing.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hi there, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with your AM07. We wouldn't expect any issues with the performance of your fan. Please reach out via aucustomercare@dyson.com and we will be more than happy to discuss your concerns and assist. Best wishes, Shan Facebook.com/Dyson

It's not a bad fan...but

There are a few gripes that I will mention a little later.

Works well, relatively quiet, except for the higher settings.
Child safe, which is why I purchased it in the first place.
Good for augmenting cold air from other fans such as portable air conditioners.

The not so good
Far too dependent on the remote for functionality. Remote is too small and potentially too easy to lose or misplace
No functionality on the fan except the power button

Biggest gripe
Airflow cannot be adjusted to blow on the floor, which is particularly useless if someone is sleeping on the floor.

Unfortunately all the negative points are a design flaw which does not make it useful as an all purpose fan, and that's a shame because I actually like this fan.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Lasted less than 1 year, neither cool nor quiet.

Firstly, this Is no more quiet or powerful than a $50 conventional fan. Please do not waste your money on this product.
It is neither cool nor quiet and now the oscillator ceases to work, have sent emails without a response and now have sat on hold with Dyson customer service for an hour, terrible support.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Hi there, Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with your machine. We also apologise for the delay, we have had a number of promotions for our technology recently which has driven a longer than normal wait. Please be assured we have every possible Dyson expert assisting Dyson owners, and working to reduce the wait time. Right now, our emails are being answered within 3 working days and we trust you have had a response. If not, please forward your email to aucustomercare@dyson.com and we will be happy to help. Best wishes, Shan Facebook.com/Dyson

Omg what a waste of money

I purchased his today over $500 at Myer the fan was blowing cold hair for about 2 min and it went to this hot hair as if I turned on the heater what a disappointment it’s discusting how much you charge $10 fan would do the same job very very angry

Date PurchasedJan 2018

What is the difference between AM07 WS and AM07 WHT? I am confuse trying to buy online.
Hi Joseph, Thank you for your query. In Australia, this would signify the AM07 comes in the silver/white colourway. If we can assist further, please email askdyson@dyson.com.au and we will be happy to help. Best wishes, Shan Facebook.com/Dyson

What is the difference between the AM07 and the AM08 besides the shape? Does the AM07 ossilate around the room or is it just static?
Hi Rox, Thanks for your question. The AM07 and AM08 both provide the oscillation function as well as remaining stationary. The AM08 shape design allows it a total airflow of 600 litres/sec with an input power of 60watts, whilst the AM07 has a power input of 56 watts and a total airflow of 500 litres/sec. The AM07 is slightly quieter with a maximum power sound of 64dBa, whereas the AM08 has maximum power sound level is 67dBa as a result of being the more powerful unit of the two. We hope this satisfactorily answers your question. Best wishes, Taryn Facebook.com/Dyson

Dyson Tower Fan AM07