Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Absolute

Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Absolute

MPN: 300282-01

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

2.5

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (1)
  • Clogging Issues Yes · No (2)

MONIQUE P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t fall for the hype

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for A$795.00.

Noise Level
Product is used Several times a week
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Clogging Issues No
MONIQUE P.

Thanks for your reply, however when I ring what exactly will change? And what will be an outcome. I don’t want to be wasting more of my time with this vac

DaveDee

DaveDeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lots of suction, lots of plastic parts to break

The vacuum cleaner is really good as far a suction and cleaning power go. Gives a good deep clean on carpet and easy going on tile floors. The lack of bag is a great concept and there's a good array of tools.
On the downside Dyson has never been big on plastics quality. The plastics components are weak and flimsy and will fail easily. Whilst its a good cleaner make sure and take out extended warranty

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$699.00.

Noise Level
See all Dyson Cinetic Big Ball reviews

Tony

Tonyasked

Cinetic Big Ball Absolute

Hi there. We are in Christchurch New Zealand. Our Dyson cinematic has great suction for varying periods of time. Then there is a noise like something popping or a membrane being sucked in, and the suction dies almost totally. This can be almost as soon as you turn it on or can be after 5-6 minutes - seldom longer. The dust container is never very full in fact sometimes it happens when there is next to nothing in it, other times when there is a small amount in the dust container. Can you please advise. It has not always been like this. There is no obvious obstruction anywhere.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with your Dyson Cinetic Big Ball.

We would kindly ask you to review this video to see if there are any obstructions that could cause the machine's safety valve to engage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o3L4TmQimo

If you have checked your machine as shown in the video and the problem persists, we would kindly ask you to forward your details to help@dyson.co.nz and our Dyson Experts will be in touch and happy to help.

Annieasked

Cinetic Big Ball Absolute

What is weight of Absolute Barrel vacuum cleaner?

Danzel
Danzel

Annie, I am not sure about the Absolute as I was reviewing the Allergy...I am not sure if the barrels are the same and its only the attachments that make them different. The only thing I can say, is that they pull around easily and if they do tumble over, they actually turn themselves the right way up. But as to the weight, I have no idea sorry.

Annie

Thanks. I bought the Absolute yesterday and it's all good.

Hi Annie,

Thank you for your query. The machine in use (including the machine, hose, wand and floor tool) weigh 7.64kg.

If we can assist further, please email askdyson@dyson.com.au and we will be more than happy to help.

Best wishes,

Shan
Facebook.com/Dyson

John R.

John R.asked

Cinetic Big Ball Absolute

Will a Dyson pick up tusks of wool which are being shed from our new wool carpet. If so.which model should I buy ?

Bosjul
Bosjul

Hi Julie here I cannot say whether my Dyson big Ball would do this as I have not had such a problem as I have an older wool 85%nyon15% mix if I remember rightly but to see how well this DYSON collects up my beautiful fluffy cat fur and of course any garden fodder he brings in having sat in the garden bed for some time. I can however recommend the
www.dyson.com.au/support an online service which solves according to Dyson 80% of the customers issues by using this online service.
I cannot say directly onlythat I am extremely delighted with my Dysonbigball and as I have a physical disability now due to Rheumatoid Arthritis and Early Onset Parkinson's disease I find this product with all of the attachments great.

Hi John,

Thank you for your query. Any Dyson machine should be able to help with picking up fibres being shed from the carpet. However, a machine with a spinning brush bar will work more efficiently for this purpose.

I would encourage you to email auaskdyson@dyson.com, and we'll be happy to find t he right Cinetic Big Ball machine for you.

Best wishes,

Shan
Facebook.com/Dyson

N.O Dyson
N.O Dyson

I have a Dyson Cinetic BigBall Allergy with the turbine brush head and it struggles to pick up white fluff that gets stuck on my black wool carpet. Even after going over it 4-5 times, I still have to bend down to remove bits of fluff manually.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives