Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Absolute

Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Absolute

MPN: 300282-01

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (0)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (2) · No
Shay

ShayWestern Australia

Love this vaccuum

Ive had my dyson vacuum for 3 years now. Perfect for all floors, including carpets. I have 2 dogs, and small childern. No issues picking up mess. Does need cleaned put regularly though!

Purchased in February 2016 at Harvey Norman for A$360.00.

Noise Level
Product is used Daily
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Clogging Issues Yes
Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best vacuum I've used

Purchased in January 2019 at Appliances Online for A$799.00.

Noise Level
See all Dyson Cinetic Big Ball reviews

Tony

Tonyasked

Cinetic Big Ball Absolute

Hi there. We are in Christchurch New Zealand. Our Dyson cinematic has great suction for varying periods of time. Then there is a noise like something popping or a membrane being sucked in, and the suction dies almost totally. This can be almost as soon as you turn it on or can be after 5-6 minutes - seldom longer. The dust container is never very full in fact sometimes it happens when there is next to nothing in it, other times when there is a small amount in the dust container. Can you please advise. It has not always been like this. There is no obvious obstruction anywhere.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with your Dyson Cinetic Big Ball.

We would kindly ask you to review this video to see if there are any obstructions that could cause the machine's safety valve to engage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o3L4TmQimo

If you have checked your machine as shown in the video and the problem persists, we would kindly ask you to forward your details to help@dyson.co.nz and our Dyson Experts will be in touch and happy to help.

Annieasked

Cinetic Big Ball Absolute

What is weight of Absolute Barrel vacuum cleaner?

Danzel
Danzel

Annie, I am not sure about the Absolute as I was reviewing the Allergy...I am not sure if the barrels are the same and its only the attachments that make them different. The only thing I can say, is that they pull around easily and if they do tumble over, they actually turn themselves the right way up. But as to the weight, I have no idea sorry.

Annie

Thanks. I bought the Absolute yesterday and it's all good.

Hi Annie,

Thank you for your query. The machine in use (including the machine, hose, wand and floor tool) weigh 7.64kg.

If we can assist further, please email askdyson@dyson.com.au and we will be more than happy to help.

Best wishes,

Shan
Facebook.com/Dyson

John R.

John R.asked

Cinetic Big Ball Absolute

Will a Dyson pick up tusks of wool which are being shed from our new wool carpet. If so.which model should I buy ?

Bosjul
Bosjul

Hi Julie here I cannot say whether my Dyson big Ball would do this as I have not had such a problem as I have an older wool 85%nyon15% mix if I remember rightly but to see how well this DYSON collects up my beautiful fluffy cat fur and of course any garden fodder he brings in having sat in the garden bed for some time. I can however recommend the
www.dyson.com.au/support an online service which solves according to Dyson 80% of the customers issues by using this online service.
I cannot say directly onlythat I am extremely delighted with my Dysonbigball and as I have a physical disability now due to Rheumatoid Arthritis and Early Onset Parkinson's disease I find this product with all of the attachments great.

Hi John,

Thank you for your query. Any Dyson machine should be able to help with picking up fibres being shed from the carpet. However, a machine with a spinning brush bar will work more efficiently for this purpose.

I would encourage you to email auaskdyson@dyson.com, and we'll be happy to find t he right Cinetic Big Ball machine for you.

Best wishes,

Shan
Facebook.com/Dyson

N.O Dyson
N.O Dyson

I have a Dyson Cinetic BigBall Allergy with the turbine brush head and it struggles to pick up white fluff that gets stuck on my black wool carpet. Even after going over it 4-5 times, I still have to bend down to remove bits of fluff manually.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives