Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Absolute

Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Absolute (page 3 of 3)

MPN: 300282-01

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

4.1

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (1)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (2) · No (2)
Beck S

Beck SMelbourne

Great Machine

Bought the Dyson for our new home. it is great picks up everything. Very easy to clean. As its a new place though the filter keeps getting filled with dust so i am hoping this will only happen for the first couple of cleans. The filter is removable and easy to clean under cold water. We find after we do this this suction goes back to normal.
so good so far...

Gwen

Gwen

A perfect cleaning machine.

I give the Dyson Cincetic Big ball animal vacuum five stars.
It is strong: withstands all cleaners not used to using vacuums and don't know how to use them.
The numerous heads make it versatile for use on tile, lino, carpet and it reaches into all corners.
Quiet: hardly know the machine is being used.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Nina yel

Nina yelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Absolutely fantastic, cannot fault this product, maybe just a bit heavy for me and storage is an issue, use only 2 times a week, great on wet carpet too, picks up everything ,
I would not considered anything else after purchasing this vacuum , a little expensive for me but worth it

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Absolute compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Deejay

DeejaySydney

Great vaccum but can be a lot lighter

This is a great vaccum cleaner, powerful and corded. But its heavy weight can be a deterrent for some especially women and elderly people. Some have complained about the flimsy dust bin that can accidentally opened while taking out of the cleaner. The absolute model has every attachments one needs. Hope the next model is a lot lighter, cheaper and better dust bin cover.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
iamagirl69

iamagirl69South Australia

This vacuum cleaner was purchased for our worksite and it is simply brilliant.

This vacuum cleaner was purchased by our business manager for our worksite (office) and It is simply brilliant. As we do a lot of work with children, the office gets very messy very quickly, (with everything from glitter to biscuit crumbs and the like) but nothing gets in the way of this nifty little device. It may be small, but it has power behind it, but it is not heavy or difficult to move around. It also stores away quickly and easily, which is a real boon when you are finished up for the day. Great product, quiet, efficient and reliable. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a good quality, reasonably priced, hard wearing product.

Maccisco

MacciscoGeneva

The greatest ever !

I needed to change my Old vaacum cleaner and choosed the Dyson. The product is quite expensive but totally the money worth.

The vaacum cleaner comes with a ton of accessories and the quality is just amazing.

It is build that way that if it falls aside the cleaner automatically get back on it's wheels.

The system to empty the dirt is super easy and fast. Finally, there is virtually no maintenance needed as everything is automatic.

This is THE vaacum cleaner !

Date PurchasedSep 2016
kstanford6

kstanford6qld, 4209

what a great Machine

I was sceptical , due to the price. but now that I have the Vacuum I will never go for the cheap again.this machine does everything I need..with a bad back this is light weight and the suction is amazing, its gets everything up and my floors look a million dollars. this is a machine I know I will have with me for a long time

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Best vacuum I have ever owned.

It is actually a pleasure to vacuum now that I have something that really sucks up the dirt and dust. It thoroughly picks up what my last vacuum failed to do. The cord gets in the way occasionally but that's okay. Vacuums both tiles and carpet, sucks right up to the edges and is just so easy to empty. I am extremely happy with it.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Joseph Leeton

Joseph LeetonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic vacuum

Never owned a Dyson before. Thought that their reputation was pure hype.

Well I was wrong. Easy to use and packs away easily. Perfect for any surface from wood floors to carpet.
A great range of attachments are available and none of them are redundant

Pet hair, dust spills and even a bit of gravel is sucked up in a jiffy

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Rodney Holt

Rodney Holt

Great vacuum

Love using it just keep moving never get stuck on furniture cleans great. Packs away easy and its light to move up and down stairs. Perfect for large or small areas tiles rugs or carpets with the attachments easy to do blinds and skirting boards. Would recommend and would buy again

abbott

abbottAU

Love the Tangle Free Turbine head for pet hair!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2016
KevLah

KevLahPerth

Would have been 5 if not for the constant faults

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Bernie.

Bernie.

A great unit that's easy to use and easy to clean out, much lighter than our previous vacuum

Tile and carpet,
Strong suction,
Follows you nice and easily and is just so light, much better than othe units that we have had in the past.
I would recommend it to anybody,. Well priced and a great looking unit. We needed to get a new one as our old one was a Bissell and it was just to damn heavy for my wife to handle, we are much happier with our new Dyson.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
See all Dyson Cinetic Big Ball reviews

Tony

Tonyasked

Cinetic Big Ball Absolute

Hi there. We are in Christchurch New Zealand. Our Dyson cinematic has great suction for varying periods of time. Then there is a noise like something popping or a membrane being sucked in, and the suction dies almost totally. This can be almost as soon as you turn it on or can be after 5-6 minutes - seldom longer. The dust container is never very full in fact sometimes it happens when there is next to nothing in it, other times when there is a small amount in the dust container. Can you please advise. It has not always been like this. There is no obvious obstruction anywhere.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with your Dyson Cinetic Big Ball.

We would kindly ask you to review this video to see if there are any obstructions that could cause the machine's safety valve to engage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o3L4TmQimo

If you have checked your machine as shown in the video and the problem persists, we would kindly ask you to forward your details to help@dyson.co.nz and our Dyson Experts will be in touch and happy to help.

Annieasked

Cinetic Big Ball Absolute

What is weight of Absolute Barrel vacuum cleaner?

Danzel
Danzel

Annie, I am not sure about the Absolute as I was reviewing the Allergy...I am not sure if the barrels are the same and its only the attachments that make them different. The only thing I can say, is that they pull around easily and if they do tumble over, they actually turn themselves the right way up. But as to the weight, I have no idea sorry.

Annie

Thanks. I bought the Absolute yesterday and it's all good.

Hi Annie,

Thank you for your query. The machine in use (including the machine, hose, wand and floor tool) weigh 7.64kg.

If we can assist further, please email askdyson@dyson.com.au and we will be more than happy to help.

Best wishes,

Shan
Facebook.com/Dyson

John R.

John R.asked

Cinetic Big Ball Absolute

Will a Dyson pick up tusks of wool which are being shed from our new wool carpet. If so.which model should I buy ?

Bosjul
Bosjul

Hi Julie here I cannot say whether my Dyson big Ball would do this as I have not had such a problem as I have an older wool 85%nyon15% mix if I remember rightly but to see how well this DYSON collects up my beautiful fluffy cat fur and of course any garden fodder he brings in having sat in the garden bed for some time. I can however recommend the
www.dyson.com.au/support an online service which solves according to Dyson 80% of the customers issues by using this online service.
I cannot say directly onlythat I am extremely delighted with my Dysonbigball and as I have a physical disability now due to Rheumatoid Arthritis and Early Onset Parkinson's disease I find this product with all of the attachments great.

Hi John,

Thank you for your query. Any Dyson machine should be able to help with picking up fibres being shed from the carpet. However, a machine with a spinning brush bar will work more efficiently for this purpose.

I would encourage you to email auaskdyson@dyson.com, and we'll be happy to find t he right Cinetic Big Ball machine for you.

Best wishes,

Shan
Facebook.com/Dyson

N.O Dyson
N.O Dyson

I have a Dyson Cinetic BigBall Allergy with the turbine brush head and it struggles to pick up white fluff that gets stuck on my black wool carpet. Even after going over it 4-5 times, I still have to bend down to remove bits of fluff manually.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives