Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Allergy (page 2 of 7)

MPNs: 214891-01 and 36262391

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (6) · No (4)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (3) · No (7)

Roger

RogerSydney

Good but not convenient

It is a bit heavy. The suction seems good but not easy to maneuver. Emptying the dust is not easy to use. You have to use something to take out the rubbish out of it. I bought it for dust allergy, i have just two normal size rugs. But not really sure specifically good for dust allergies.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

SamiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible save your money

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sami

Your customer service is as good as the machine ! What a waste of time contacting you, you were no help whatsoever.

Helen

HelenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointing...

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Allergy compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Shirley Marjanovic

Shirley MarjanovicSydney, NSW

Can’t live without my Dyson vacuum cleaner!

I am so grateful to have found this vacuum machine as it has a great suction on it and picks up everything as I have two special needs children and cats that require me to vacuum everyday! It’s so light to use as I have bulging discs and can’t lift heavy things! Even my boys can use it as it’s light enough to carry around as I have a large two story house with five bedrooms house. It’s great on floor boards and rugs! It’s very quiet and very easy to manoeuvre. I would recommend everyone to buy one to use. Thank you Dyson!
Shirley Marjanovic

Glen Barns

Glen BarnsMelbourne, Vic

Great vacume cleaner

Our kids love this vacuum cleaner. The only issue we have is the cord after a while goes back inside on its own but only by a small amount. The kids think it's funny looking like a snail but hay it gets the job done and they use it too it's that easy

Date PurchasedApr 2017
mouse

mouse

Worst vacuum iv'e had.

Big ball allergy Dyson vacuum is good for 2 minutes, my house is not dirty but a little dust accumulated at the back will stop my vac from sucking. I have a small three bedroom house and have to empty it about 10 times very frustrating. Not worth the money we paid. Taking it back to domayne where I bought it.

RosiePerth

Beyond disappointed

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Teelle

TeelleSydney

Superb vacuum

Brilliant vacuum cleaner. Strong suction. No negative smell emitted. Excellent tools for versatile cleaning. Clean effortless emptying, requiring no touching of anything dusty and dirty. You can place the barrel inside a bag to empty and nothing puffs up in your face, keeping you allergen free. This vacuum ticks all boxes. Exceptional. Thanks Dyson.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

HeathBrisbane

It Suck But A Disappointing Head.

Purchased in October 2018 for $699.00.

Rosa

RosaSydney

It’s good but not Dyson good

I bought this vacuum a month ago after my old Dyson broke and I was tempted by the “allergy” part of this model. My kids all have allergies so I was desperate for anything that could help. It is good but there are times when things spit out while I vacuum. Sometimes it’s because something is stuck but other times I can’t figure it out. So I have to revacum an area a number of times. I have also noticed a change in suction when it gets full. I don’t know if I’ve assembled it wrong but it just doesn’t seem the same quality as other dysons.

dotcole

dotcole

Very heavy going

rachel

rachel

Good suction, some poor engineering

Casey C

Casey CMelbourne

Great product

Very happy with this purchase, we tried but just couldn’t go past the Dyson! With animals in the house it definitely improved my allergies
The vacume is easy to use and lightweight doesn’t get stuck around corners and automatically fixes itself if it tips, perfect for our carpet and wooden floors without having to change heads, the only downside of the product would be the power cord is too short

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Josh S.

Josh S.Adelaide

Great vacuum, easy to use.

When I first used this vacuum after purchasing, it picked up so much dust through my thick carpets, using the turbo head.. I couldn't be happier! When emptying it, the barrel is a little bit dicky trying to push back into place as it sometimes gets stuck.. But no real issues! Usually pretty easy to empty, and it has no filter, so no trouble having to clean out filters.. If you have the money, you're better off paying for something you know will last such as these Dyson Vacuums.

Jackie

JackieHervey Bay

Noisy!

This is not as good as the DC02 it replaced! It sounds like you’re towing a jet engine around the house. I have a four bedroom house,tiled and bamboo floors and the turbo head sucks up, rattles and spits out anything larger than a tiny crumb! It doesn’t come with a hard floor attachment. Difficult to maneuver. So....rather disappointed.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Frank&Estelle

Frank&EstelleHunter Region, NSW

I hate it with a passion

This is not a allrounder vacuum. Cant do the car, cant do hard floors, Wife cant assemble. Powerhead get jammed on a toothpick or lego piece.Difficult the empty. losses suction when fuller. Heavy and does not roll well. What wre we thinking buying this junk. Worse vacuum ever owned. Doesnt pickup dog hair well Got my old Miele out of the Garage back on duty...

Hunters

HuntersJerrabomberra

Sucks - in a good way

This thing is a beast. Beats every othe vacuum I have ever owned in every department. The suction is aggressive but still allows total movement. It is well built, tough but still light enough for me to throw around as needed. The accessories all snap on easily and are super effective.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
boby

bobyToormina

The vacuum cleaner I have been waiting for

I bought this product after receiving good response from my friends. Never looses suction. Very good performance with carpets. I was specifically looking for a vacuum cleaner which has sufficient suction power due to dust allergy issues. The turbo brush attachment works exceptionally well picks up everything from floor. Felt bit heavy to maneuver but ok.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Sound

SoundSydney

Excellent Choice

Carpet about 120 square meter and tiled floor 70 square meter. Fabulous. We have been having an in built vacuum system for 17 years and suction was horrible and Dyson has rectified everything what we have been looking for. It is easy to move around with. After vacuuming I feel that we are having a new carpet.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
MaxBoston

MaxBostonMelbourne

Great vacuum but not perfect!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
See all Dyson Cinetic Big Ball reviews

Sherryl R.

Sherryl R.asked

Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

Hi I am wondering where is the filter located for Dyson Cinetic Big Ball allergy

DysonDyson

The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball features Dyson Cinetic Science. Dyson Cinetic Science is so efficient, the dust and dirt is separated from the air into the bin, without the need for a washable filter. The machine has a post motor filter which is there to capture carbon dust from the motor however is designed to last the lifetime of the machine without the need to wash/replace it.

Dyson Cinetic Science features ultra-efficient cyclones with Cinetic tips. These tips allow our cyclones to be small, and they vibrate to ensure the ultra-fine dust doesn't clog them, rather, ends up in the bin for you to empty when you have finished your cleaning session.

If we can assist further, our Dyson Experts are available and happy to help.You can find ways to get in touch here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

Robertasked

Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

We have a dyson cinetic big ball allergy ... the power head has just stopped working. We have dismantled and reassembled the head and there are no blockages and there are no blockages in the machine. It still has good suction, just the power brush is not working. Any ideas?

Mumof4boys
Mumof4boys

Hey,
Make sure it's not tangled with hair or anything like that (cotton etc)

Hi Mumof4boys.
Thanks, we have done that too with no success.

Hi Robert,

I am sorry to hear about this.

We would kindly ask you to email auaskdyson@dyson.com with your details and our Dyson Experts will be more than happy to help in getting this resolved.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you.

Best wishes,

Shan

Rain

Rainasked

Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

I have a Dyson 214891-01 Cinetic Big Ball Allergy Barrel Vacuum and recently bought a Dyson 920018 Swivel Hard Floor Attachment, but it does not fit my vacuum! This is despite it being advertised as "fits all models except DC01, DC21 Motorhead, DC23 Motorhead and cordless models". Is there an adapter to make it fit?

Hi Rain,

Thank you for your query.

In the box included with your Cinetic Big Ball machine at time of purchase, there is an adaptor included to allow use of accessories purchased at store. You can see it in use here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGAgc2Cw6wg

If we can assist further, please just reach out via auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be more than happy to help.

Best wishes,

Shan
Facebook.com/Dyson

See all Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Allergy questions

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Allergy