Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Origin

MPN: 300272-01

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

3.0

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (1)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (2)
jak2015

jak2015Perth, WA

Very little power. No comparison to older Dyson models.

Have only had this vacuum for 8 days and I hate it.

I'm so disappointed. It has very poor suction compared to the DC25 that I have had for 10 years (that was still working up until a fortnight ago).

The vacuum head skips on the carpet every time you pull it back, unless at exactly right angle.

The switch for hard floor or carpet changes on its own while vaccuuming.

When I spoke to Dyson they suggested I buy a different head for it. The part is $135.

If the retailer had a money back guarantee, I would be returning it.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$399.00.

Noise Level
Product is used Daily
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Clogging Issues No
karen55

karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cant live without it

This can be used on any floor type. Short pile to long pile to tiles and wooden floors. Easy to move around, love that if it falls over, it picks itself up. Love that it has no filters to worry about washing or replacing EVER! The service centre help is second to none and answered all my enquiries as To differences between machines before I purchased.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for A$484.03.

Noise Level
See all Dyson Cinetic Big Ball reviews

Jill S.

Jill S.asked

Cinetic Big Ball Origin

I purchased a Dyson Big Ball Origin a few days ago. It was fabulous for the first few vacuums but now it would appear that there is a blockage in the floor brush tool. I have checked the suction in the hoses and its perfect until I attach the floor brush. Can you please advise me how to clear that section ? I suspect there could be an accumulation of hair, etc. Thank you.

Dyson
Dyson Team ..Dyson

To remove any blockages from within the floor tool, we would recommend pushing something long and flexible (such as a piece of poly piping) through the floor tool to remove any blockages you aren't able to reach.

If we can assist further, our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com and happy to help.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives