Dyson Cinetic Big Ball

Dyson Cinetic Big Ball

Multi Floor, Animal Pro, Animal, etc...

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

2.0

1 review
Nat

NatHobart, TAS

Not worth It

Purchased 3 years ago & only tried to use it twice before putting it in garage as after going over an over fluff on the carpet I had to bend down and pick it up. ( So just use my v6 slim cordless) Thought it was my carpet 3 yrs later it’s still new so just tried on my mums carpet as it’s been just sitting in the box unused and the same thing happens it sucks on your hand but picks hardly anything up after 10mins use the V6 slim again is full in minutes!!

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Noise Level
See all Dyson Cinetic Big Ball reviews

Roslyn

Roslynasked

Cinetic Big Ball

Why is my Cinetic Big Ball Animal Dyson making a loud sort of screaming noise? How do I fix this? Still under warranty.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

This isn't a sound we would expect from your Cinetic Big Ball and are keen to assist.

Please give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 at your convenience (with your machine handy).

Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

Sue

Sueasked

Cinetic Big Ball

My brand new Dyson won’t clean a short pile rug! I have used every head and nothing helps, have I just wasted $500

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear about this and are only happy to assist.

Please forward your query, the serial number of your machine and your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch shortly to help.

Meg F.

Meg F.asked

Cinetic Big Ball

Can I use my dyson big ball to vacuum wet carpet? I've rubbed i with nappy san and warm water and also used vanish carpet clean and am wondering if I can vamuum that up.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Dyson vacuum cleaners are designed for use on dry household dust and dirt. Any use on liquids or moisture can cause damage to your machine and is not recommended.

If we can assist further, our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com. If you are not in Australia, please visit www.dyson.com and press "Contact Us" for the local contact information of the Dyson helpline in your area.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives