Dyson Cinetic Big Ball

Dyson Cinetic Big Ball

Multi Floor, Animal Pro, Animal, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

2.0

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
Nat

NatHobart, TAS

Not worth It

Purchased 3 years ago & only tried to use it twice before putting it in garage as after going over an over fluff on the carpet I had to bend down and pick it up. ( So just use my v6 slim cordless) Thought it was my carpet 3 yrs later it’s still new so just tried on my mums carpet as it’s been just sitting in the box unused and the same thing happens it sucks on your hand but picks hardly anything up after 10mins use the V6 slim again is full in minutes!!

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Noise Level
See all Dyson Cinetic Big Ball reviews

LJP48

LJP48asked

Cinetic Big Ball Animal

Dyson - I am very excited about my new vacuum and think I may just have to figure out how to work some aspects. I have used it four or five times. I have had a few trial and error mistakes with the bin not being properly closed and vacuuming dirt all over. Hopefully I've solved that. My turbine head seems very noisy and I'm thinking I probably should be wearing ear protectors. I thought maybe something is clogging it - I have cleaned the brushes on the turbine head a few times as my long hair is wrapping around the roller. I have removed it all but still very noisy and I'm feeling the suction isn't as good as it was the first day. My husband tried it and it was too loud for him and he operates our leaf blower with enthusiasm. The wand seems to be fastened properly. I do feel like it is a simple fix but I just can't find what it is.

Mattasked

Cinetic Big Ball

Hi
When I vacuum carpet with my Dyson Big Ball it doesn't seem to pick up what is on the floor but instead seems to collect it then sucks it back out onto the floor. Any recommendations on how to stop this?

Leonard

What age is the machine ?

Matt

I purchased it in 2020. Has been doing this since I purchased it.

DysonDyson

This is not to be expected and we are keen to assist.

Please forward your query and the serial number of your machine tor Dyson Experts via Live Chat, Facebook Messenger or phone and we will be happy to help.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

Jodietodmanasked

Cinetic Big Ball

My cinetic big ball cannister wont stay closed at the bottom - every tume i remove it all the dirt empties all over floor. It doesnt clip closed at all

Oh yes!
This is a feature of the obstinate Big Ball !
Didn't they tell you !

The suction inlet gets blocked with anything bigger than a gnats testicle.
So you have to open it to clear the obstruction.

Good idea never to open your machine inside the house.

Jodietodman

Oh I don't have a problem with suction. But I do have a problem with the clip at bottom of cylinder. Wont stay closed. Dirt everywhere

DysonDyson

We are sorry to hear the bin is opening on your machine when not expected. Sometimes, this can happen if the bin is pushed back up into position without closing the trap door first. We encourage closing the trap door, then pushing the bin back up into position.

If this is how you already close the bin or this continues, please just get in touch with our Dyson Experts and we will be happy to help get this sorted. You can find our contact details here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Compare all 8 Dyson Cinetic Big Ball
CategoryBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) A$999.00A$899.00A$799.00A$699.00
HEPA FilterNoNoNoNo
Weight11.34 kg11.04 kg10.67 kg10.55 kg
TypeBaglessBaglessBaglessBagless
Cord Length6.6 m6.6 m6.6 m6.6 m
Suction (Air Watts)250 AW250 AW250 AW250 AW
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateApr 2016Apr 2016Apr 2016Apr 2016