Dyson Cinetic Big Ball

Dyson Cinetic Big Ball

Multi Floor, Animal Pro, Animal, etc...

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

1.2

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes · No (5)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (5) · No

Completely Useless

Purchased in March 2020 at Noel Leeming for A$700.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Wood
Snoozer

SnoozerCentral Queensland, QLD

I miss my old Dyson

After owning a Dyson for 12 years why would I buy anything else... I was excited to see the benefits of 12 years of R&D how sad it was to go so far backwards and wish I never upgraded. The dust lid doesn't always lock properly and spills dust when you remove it, it is hard to move around especially doors, the attachments are always clogged and had to buy special tooling to disassemble clean the dust and hair from the belt and cogs in the head myself instead of always sending it back for repair. My Wife prefers using my $90 Bunnings shop vacuum as it does a better job.

Purchased in July 2017 at The Good Guys for A$597.00.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Aoibhinn2

Aoibhinn2Hunter Region, NSW

Wish I had read the reviews first.

Cheap plastic rubbish. Not what you expect from $500 +. Loved my old Dyson, very dissapointed. Hair blocks barrel which needs manual untangling, blocks dirt going into barrel. Musclehead tool plastic has WORN off in 5 months so it now leaves scuffs on timber floor. Asked for refund for faulty lemon, told no only part replacement. And BUY another part. Seriously Dyson, model is a lemon recall it. Customers are fleeing and wont be back.

Purchased in March 2019 at Dyson for A$524.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson Cinetic Big Ball compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Liz Wilkinson

Liz WilkinsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It sucks more than it sucks! And not in a good way!

Floor Type Carpet
Lisa

LisaSouthwest, VIC

Really Not fit for purpose

We replaced our decade old purple Dyson which was easily the best vac we'd ever had. This model has some really fundamental design problems. The attachment holder obstructs access to the wand. The want will not sit in the slot meant to hold it when being stored. It falls out every single time. Slot provided just not adequate to hold it but worse is when in use it will blows puffs of fine dust out of the air outtake vent on the back. Its enough dust that we can easily see it coming out and it covers the vacuum in dust. We won't gamble our health or another $700 with Dyson

Purchased in July 2017.

See all Dyson Cinetic Big Ball reviews

Roslyn

Roslynasked

Cinetic Big Ball

Why is my Cinetic Big Ball Animal Dyson making a loud sort of screaming noise? How do I fix this? Still under warranty.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

This isn't a sound we would expect from your Cinetic Big Ball and are keen to assist.

Please give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 at your convenience (with your machine handy).

Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

Sue

Sueasked

Cinetic Big Ball

My brand new Dyson won’t clean a short pile rug! I have used every head and nothing helps, have I just wasted $500

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear about this and are only happy to assist.

Please forward your query, the serial number of your machine and your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch shortly to help.

Meg F.

Meg F.asked

Cinetic Big Ball

Can I use my dyson big ball to vacuum wet carpet? I've rubbed i with nappy san and warm water and also used vanish carpet clean and am wondering if I can vamuum that up.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Dyson vacuum cleaners are designed for use on dry household dust and dirt. Any use on liquids or moisture can cause damage to your machine and is not recommended.

If we can assist further, our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com. If you are not in Australia, please visit www.dyson.com and press "Contact Us" for the local contact information of the Dyson helpline in your area.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives