Dyson Cinetic Big Ball

Dyson Cinetic Big Ball (page 3 of 3)

Multi Floor, Animal Pro, Animal, etc...

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

2.7

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes · No (50)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (5) · No (44)

Merc Primur

Merc PrimurPerth

Fantastic vacuum but it does have an issue

Aoibhinn2

Aoibhinn2Hunter Region, NSW

Wish I had read the reviews first.

Cheap plastic rubbish. Not what you expect from $500 +. Loved my old Dyson, very dissapointed. Hair blocks barrel which needs manual untangling, blocks dirt going into barrel. Musclehead tool plastic has WORN off in 5 months so it now leaves scuffs on timber floor. Asked for refund for faulty lemon, told no only part replacement. And BUY another part. Seriously Dyson, model is a lemon recall it. Customers are fleeing and wont be back.

Liz Wilkinson

Liz WilkinsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It sucks more than it sucks! And not in a good way!

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson Cinetic Big Ball compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Lisa

LisaSouthwest, VIC

Really Not fit for purpose

We replaced our decade old purple Dyson which was easily the best vac we'd ever had. This model has some really fundamental design problems. The attachment holder obstructs access to the wand. The want will not sit in the slot meant to hold it when being stored. It falls out every single time. Slot provided just not adequate to hold it but worse is when in use it will blows puffs of fine dust out of the air outtake vent on the back. Its enough dust that we can easily see it coming out and it covers the vacuum in dust. We won't gamble our health or another $700 with Dyson

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Disappointing

This is the 2nd machine I have had, as I took the first one back after 6 months due to a high pitch sound constantly from the handle, this one is now doing the same thing, my multi floor head is leaving rubber marks all over my bamboo flooring, so I need to make sure I vacuum in direct straight lines to try and avoid this. The clip on the canister often opens when you lift it out to clean and drops all the dirt everywhere so you have to make sure you hold it shut when lifting out. Seriously would look at another brand next time.

John DuveAustralian Capital Territory

Poor design

This vacuum cleaner is horrible. it has ruined my wife’s birthday because the unloading mechanism is so sensitive that it dumps the contents on the floor. The bin is so small that we have to reach in to clear hair that is not dislodged by the opening mechanism. Dyson are trading on their goid name and we paid a premium for it. It is definitely not fit for purpose and we will be seeking a refund

John Duve

We have now been in direct contact with Dyson. Dyson should also address the design fault that ensures that the hairs and dust remain stuck until extracted by hand, making dust go all over the place and on the user.

DaveDee

DaveDeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lots of suction, lots of plastic parts to break

The vacuum cleaner is really good as far a suction and cleaning power go. Gives a good deep clean on carpet and easy going on tile floors. The lack of bag is a great concept and there's a good array of tools.
On the downside Dyson has never been big on plastics quality. The plastics components are weak and flimsy and will fail easily. Whilst its a good cleaner make sure and take out extended warranty

Karen k

Karen kSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t buy one!!!!!

Bought the Dyson last week, so disappointed. The head is hard to use on tiles, it’s stiff to push. Not like my old Dyson. Also the attachment does not have as strong suction, as old model. Contacted Dyson they told me to buy a a hand stick, I was hoping for a replacement, The person I spoke to had no idea what she was talking about. What a waste of $699. So frustrated.

Gabe

GabeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Id rather invest in a kirby

Bought this product nothing compared to the kirby I bought in 2005 and guess what the kirby still works and sucks everything in its path.. too bad kirby on sells door to door....

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

See all Dyson Cinetic Big Ball reviews

Roslyn

Roslynasked

Cinetic Big Ball

Why is my Cinetic Big Ball Animal Dyson making a loud sort of screaming noise? How do I fix this? Still under warranty.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

This isn't a sound we would expect from your Cinetic Big Ball and are keen to assist.

Please give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 at your convenience (with your machine handy).

Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

Sue

Sueasked

Cinetic Big Ball

My brand new Dyson won’t clean a short pile rug! I have used every head and nothing helps, have I just wasted $500

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear about this and are only happy to assist.

Please forward your query, the serial number of your machine and your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch shortly to help.

Meg F.

Meg F.asked

Cinetic Big Ball

Can I use my dyson big ball to vacuum wet carpet? I've rubbed i with nappy san and warm water and also used vanish carpet clean and am wondering if I can vamuum that up.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Dyson vacuum cleaners are designed for use on dry household dust and dirt. Any use on liquids or moisture can cause damage to your machine and is not recommended.

If we can assist further, our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com. If you are not in Australia, please visit www.dyson.com and press "Contact Us" for the local contact information of the Dyson helpline in your area.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives