Dyson Cinetic Big Ball

Dyson Cinetic Big Ball (page 2 of 2)

Multi Floor, Animal Pro, Animal, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

3.8

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor performer

Use this over couple of moths now. The multi floor attachment is like a suction cup and it does not move on the floor. We have vinyl planks and tiles and it sticks to both. Vacuuming with this is like using a rowing machine in a gym. I am at a loss to see how it passed the quality control at Dyson..! The Bag has a flimsy holder and it often opens on to the unit when you detach the unit. Absolutely horrible unit and regret buying this. This is going to be the last Dyson I bought, no more of these over prized and clearly inferior products. Dyson has lost the edge and passion. This is a proof of that.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Karen k

Karen kSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t buy one!!!!!

Bought the Dyson last week, so disappointed. The head is hard to use on tiles, it’s stiff to push. Not like my old Dyson. Also the attachment does not have as strong suction, as old model. Contacted Dyson they told me to buy a a hand stick, I was hoping for a replacement, The person I spoke to had no idea what she was talking about. What a waste of $699. So frustrated.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for A$699.00.

Pet OwnerNo
Gabe

GabeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Id rather invest in a kirby

Bought this product nothing compared to the kirby I bought in 2005 and guess what the kirby still works and sucks everything in its path.. too bad kirby on sells door to door....

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$999.00.

Pet OwnerNo
Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson Cinetic Big Ball compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Nanny Plum

Nanny PlumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing for the price

Purchased in March 2018 at Appliances Online for A$1,000.00.

Pet OwnerYes
See all Dyson Cinetic Big Ball reviews

kraayclan

kraayclanasked

Cinetic Big Ball

my new dyson big ball origin head doesn't seem to pick up dirt rather it just pushes it around causing me to have to lift the head up and place it down on top of dust to get it clean

Mindab1980
Mindab1980

I had the same problem.
l had to purchase a carbon fibre turbine head of the Dyson website. Not ideal to fork out an extra $120 but now I get a really good clean.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Any debris too large to fit under the floor tool may be pushed along the floor. For larger debris such as this, we would encourage either placing the floor tool directly on top of the debris, or removing the floor tool and using the included combination tool to clean these up.

If we can assist further, our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com and happy to help.

Shelley

Shelleyasked

Cinetic Big Ball Animal Pro

Hi , I have a dyson cinetic big ball which has started blowing lots of dust out the back of the ball. The filters appear to be clean. What do you think is wrong with it and how do I get it working properly again. It is less than a year old.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We certainly wouldn't anticipate your Cinetic Big Ball machine to expel dust from the exhaust of the machine.

Please give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 with your machine handy. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting with a resolution.

SusieD
SusieD

Ours has started doing this too, lots of dust blowing out the back. I will also try calling Dyson for advice.

Roslyn

Roslynasked

Cinetic Big Ball

Why is my Cinetic Big Ball Animal Dyson making a loud sort of screaming noise? How do I fix this? Still under warranty.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

This isn't a sound we would expect from your Cinetic Big Ball and are keen to assist.

Please give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 at your convenience (with your machine handy).

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives