Dyson Cinetic Big Ball

Dyson Cinetic Big Ball (page 3 of 3)

Multi Floor, Animal Pro, Animal, etc...

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

3.0

Nathan V.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

The ultimate vacuum of the future

Nhora H.

Nhora H.Sydney, NSW

Overhyped

Durable and functions well. But over priced. You are paying for quality with strong suction. Don't use this on floor boards or polished tiles or you'll see scratches after. It works best for carpets. Put a Dyson label on the vacuum and expect to pay a 50 - 70% premium.

Stevedi

StevediCentral Queensland, QLD

Good enough suction, but don’t buy because you loved the Dyson Classic.

skMaze

skMazeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent vacuum

Very strong suction. I got this one after my old Hoover died and this Dyson hasn't disappointed. After vacuuming, the place feels very clean, including the air. I don't even see little dust particles floating in the air after finishing vacuuming. Emptying the cannister, however, isn't a breeze as it is advertised. I have to empty the cannister and tap gently on the top a few times to remove all the dust. Overall, very satisfied.

Jen H

Jen HWimmera, VIC

Powerful suck

I use this vacuum predominantly on hard floor. It is very powerful. It's very easy to maintain. Please note that all bagless vacuum cleaners need to have their filters cleaned regularly for optimum performance.

Jacky B

Jacky BSydney, NSW

Great Suction minimal effort

So far so good. I have hard floors and multiple rugs and I needed a vacuum that would cope well with both. The suction on the rugs is fantastic. I like my stick for small jobs but this is a serious cleaner. I note the on off switch and cord retraction buttons are flimsy compared to previous machines so the jury is still out on those but the machine is easy to use and effortless the move around.

black-cSydney Surrounds, NSW

Motor burnout after 3 years.

This is our second Dyson barrel vac. First one burnt the motor out after 7 years.
Purchased this supposedly bigger and better and more expensive machine 3 years ago. Motor has burnt out once again.
We have a Dyson handheld that gets more use than this and has had no issues.
I guess you don’t get what you pay for.

black-c

Too late. Purchased a new meile

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Should you change your mind, feel free to reach out. We are only happy to help.

Significant decline in quality

We owned and old Dyson powerhead vacuum and loved it. The Animal couldn't be more opposite. The head quality is fragile at best. The brushes have not survived 12 months of domestic use. The lack of a true powerhead has significantly degraded the ability to remove dirt from carpet. The bin empty process has been someone that must have been tasked with with designing the worst possible mechanism. The bin capacity appears to be about 1/10 of the older Dysons and has to be emptied far more frequently in a house that has long-haired girls and a dog.

I won't be buying another one.

Greg

GregPerth, WA

Bought this one to replace the stand up type Dyson Animal which was heavy

The ball is lighter and easier to use. it sucks like mad and is easier to clean. The container for dust is a little smaller, but it seems more robust and is easy to take out and in.

Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best vacuum I've used

DaveDee

DaveDeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lots of suction, lots of plastic parts to break

The vacuum cleaner is really good as far a suction and cleaning power go. Gives a good deep clean on carpet and easy going on tile floors. The lack of bag is a great concept and there's a good array of tools.
On the downside Dyson has never been big on plastics quality. The plastics components are weak and flimsy and will fail easily. Whilst its a good cleaner make sure and take out extended warranty

Leonard

LeonardSydney, NSW

Very dissatisfied.

Graham P

Graham PSouthwest, VIC

Could be better

HeathBrisbane

It Suck But A Disappointing Head.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

JohnHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed

I use to believe that "you get what you paid for".. not with the Dyson unfortunately. Dont get me wrong, it works great, but its overpriced. I few issues I have with it. 1. Hose too short. 2. Bin does not shut correctly/easily. You have to make sure its clipped in and fit correctly or the door will open without you opening it. Maybe I got a faulty seal door *shrugs* 3. Extremely hot air output. 4. Handle makes my hands hurt and its heavy.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great. I have emailed. Thanks Shan

See all Dyson Cinetic Big Ball reviews

Roslyn

Roslynasked

Cinetic Big Ball

Why is my Cinetic Big Ball Animal Dyson making a loud sort of screaming noise? How do I fix this? Still under warranty.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

This isn't a sound we would expect from your Cinetic Big Ball and are keen to assist.

Please give our Dyson Experts a call on 1800 239 766 at your convenience (with your machine handy).

Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

Sue

Sueasked

Cinetic Big Ball

My brand new Dyson won’t clean a short pile rug! I have used every head and nothing helps, have I just wasted $500

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear about this and are only happy to assist.

Please forward your query, the serial number of your machine and your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and our Dyson Experts will be in touch shortly to help.

Meg F.

Meg F.asked

Cinetic Big Ball

Can I use my dyson big ball to vacuum wet carpet? I've rubbed i with nappy san and warm water and also used vanish carpet clean and am wondering if I can vamuum that up.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Dyson vacuum cleaners are designed for use on dry household dust and dirt. Any use on liquids or moisture can cause damage to your machine and is not recommended.

If we can assist further, our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com. If you are not in Australia, please visit www.dyson.com and press "Contact Us" for the local contact information of the Dyson helpline in your area.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives