Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal+

MPN: 286273-01

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

4.3

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (12) · No (6)
  • Battery Life
Mazz

Mazz

By far the best cordless vac I've ever owned.

Best cordless vac I've ever owned. Works excellent on carpet and lino floors. One charge will do both levels on my 2 story townhouse on one charge with no problem. Only downfall is it can be dicky to empty, but easy enough once you get your head around it.

Purchased in December 2019 at David Jones Online Store for A$694.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
AlysaC

AlysaCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best vacuum cleaner I've ever used!

We've been wanting a new vacuum cleaner for a while and heard great things about Dyson Handhelds, but the suction time never seemed long enough. Well, the V10 does up to 40 minutes with full suction (slightly less if you use the turbo mode) and is super light-weight and easy to maneuver around corners. It glides effortlessly over floorboards and straight onto carpet, and picks up every little speck of dirt and animal hair.
We bought it on sale so were even happier.
It does however require you to continually hold the trigger which can be annoying if you are vacuuming the whole house at once. A clip to hold it down would be useful for future models.

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$799.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Gee

GeeNorth Queensland, QLD

Powerful easy to use

Using this on carpet and tiles, works really good. Powerful suction, easy to use and to empty. Long lasting battery, can do the whole house without recharging. My teenagers vacuum their own rooms with this. We used to have the V8 and it stopped working but we got our money back from the product care extended warranty. So we got an upgrade though we paid extra, still worth it.

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Big T

Big TMelbourne

Great when it works, be sure to get a warranty!

Great vacuum when it works, make sure warranty is in place. Had one for around 1.5 years. So far had to have battery replaced 2 times- on third battery. It failed again recently and had to get a new body. Luckily it’s under warranty, so it has all been covered, that runs out in June which is a bit worrying for a $1000 vacuum. This has similar reliability to say a Bmw, Mercedes, Porsche- once again great when they work but it ain’t no Toyota.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for A$1,000.00.

S.Little

S.LittleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty strong and impressive for a cordless vaccum cleaner

It sucks pet hair, easy to clean, easy to use.
One negatibe is it fills so quick and you have to charge it all the time. But very efficient and recommended for homes with kids and pets.

Purchased in February 2018 at Betta Home Living for A$1,000.00.

GAURAV

GAURAVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect handsfree vaccum

I had a old Dyson and then I bought a handsfree from Aldi. None of these were really useful. I decided to shift to Dyson Animal+ and bought myself one from Myer -Chadstone
Since then there hasn't really been one day when I haven't used this vaccum cleaner. Whether it is day to day cleaning or weekend cleaning drive or cleaning the car this machine is perfect.. couldn't have been happier

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for A$700.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Kon M.

Kon M.

Best Vacuum I’ve used

I’ve used it on my laminate flooring and the carpets on the rooms, best vacuum I’ve used.. you can feel the power, and comes with so many attachments.. perfect!! Love it

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$650.00.

Floor Type Wood
Leanne S.

Leanne S.

Great after purchase service

Overall a fantastic machine. Used on carpets and tiles and the cleaning/suction power is fantastic. Had an issue recently where the battery stopped charging, and Dyson has sent out a new one, o questions asked.

Simon A.

Simon A.Perth, WA

Constant filter blockage

I purchased the v10 Animal + 4 weeks ago. The vacuum is used for a new apartment with mainly stone flooring, however, after about 3 mins. of use the filter blockage light illuminates and the suction stops & starts (chugs) before cutting out completely. I have gone through every blockage including the filter process and all I get is a few of minutes of operation before it's blocked again. I also get tweezers out to pull dust from the filter. Something is amiss here or it's a very poor performer.
I will be seeking a refund for the cost of $999.00 from David Jones

Purchased in December 2019 at David Jones for A$999.00.

Floor Type Tiles

kyle r.

kyle r.Perth, WA

Beat vacume

We bought this on sale for 699. High price tag for a vacume but well worth it if you can get it on a sale. Wouldn't pay full price. Easy to use and last us enough to clean a 4 x2 house on medium. Carpet and tiles. Would recommend to anyone that's after a really good vacume

Purchased in November 2019 at Catch for A$699.00.

RangaCentral Queensland, QLD

Disappointing for $1000 vacuum cleaner

Purchased in September 2019 at Flybuys rewards for A$1,200.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Will do thanks

Cathy

Cathy

Does what it says. Easy to use! Love it.

After having spinal fusion I could no longer use my barrel vacuum. I purchased the Dyson V10 and am able to vacuum the floors without exacerbating my lower back pain caused by the usual twisting motion when using my barrel vacuum. the suctions is great and it recharges so quickly.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for A$799.00.

Zowie W.

Zowie W.Perth, WA

Our house is hair free!

Love the convenience of this vacuum, I can just grab it and not have to worry about cords or packing it away after use, so efficient and it picks up every hair from our dog! And it empties so easily

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for A$999.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum
Del_Mac

Del_MacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing product

The first time we used it I was horrified at how much dust was in our carpet! It was as if we’d never vacuumed the house before! It picked up so much a regular vacuum does not and the different brushes are great for couches, skirting boards and the car. We have 2 pets and a newborn, so it was a very good investment!

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,049.00.

Tania

TaniaNortheast, VIC

Perfect for Huskies

I previously had a Dyson V8 Animal, but the V10 is way more powerful and holds more dirt before emptying. I have to vacuum everyday due to having 2 huskies, but the V10 is so easy to just grab and go, and it picks up the husky hair quickly - even off the black rug!! It's a little heavier than the V8, so can be hard on the arm when vacuuming everyday, but I wouldn't trade it for any other vacuum. Well worth the price, and the free docking station was a bonus, as I didn't have to attach to the wall. I also love the extra big roller, as I was constantly clogging up the V8 vacuum head with my medium to long hair wrapping around the smaller roller, but have had no problems with the V10.

Ebony

EbonySouthwest, VIC

This Dyson is the best

I absolutely love this vacuum. It is so good I have been able to get rid of pur full size vacuum. We have a 49 square home and it has never ran out of battery

Purchased in February 2019.

jamesdyson2017

jamesdyson2017Melbourne

pretty good for its price

From tiles to carpet to cars, vacuuming has been never this fun. I used to hate to pull out the big bulky machine and plug and unplug as you move from room to room, Dyson V10 solves all these annoyances in the form of small but powerful portable machine. And suction power can be adjusted to suit different floors, and it even does an amazing job to get rid of all the splinters on my thick fluffy rug in the living room. And I love the fact it's battery powered so I can do vacuuming on the go. The price is a little on the high side but there is no alternative with these amount of technological innovations on the market so I guess it's worth the price.

Purchased in December 2018.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood
Sarah M.

Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mums new favorite toy

Purchased this vacuum cleaner last weekend and it charges up really well, the fittings are perfect for our cars and much better for a smaller house or apartment. The suction is also a lot better than we expected!

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for A$299.00.

Floor Type Wood
Mannyjen

MannyjenSydney, NSW

Design changes from V8 to V10 were poor.

Purchased in August 2018.

Floor Type Carpet
Georgia

Georgia

Makes vacuuming a breeze.

Vacuuming with my Dyson V10 is easy and almost fun. I love the long battery life, different heads, ability to control the suction level, and lightweight nature of this vacuum.
Dyson has done it again and it is amazing how the technology changes so quickly to make such an advanced, easy to use vacuum.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store for A$999.00.