Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal+

Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal+

MPN: 286273-01

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cathy

Cathy

Does what it says. Easy to use! Love it.

After having spinal fusion I could no longer use my barrel vacuum. I purchased the Dyson V10 and am able to vacuum the floors without exacerbating my lower back pain caused by the usual twisting motion when using my barrel vacuum. the suctions is great and it recharges so quickly.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $799.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Zowie W.

Zowie W.Perth, WA

Our house is hair free!

Love the convenience of this vacuum, I can just grab it and not have to worry about cords or packing it away after use, so efficient and it picks up every hair from our dog! And it empties so easily

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $999.00.

Product is used: Daily
Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum
Del_Mac

Del_MacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing product

The first time we used it I was horrified at how much dust was in our carpet! It was as if we’d never vacuumed the house before! It picked up so much a regular vacuum does not and the different brushes are great for couches, skirting boards and the car. We have 2 pets and a newborn, so it was a very good investment!

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,049.00.

Tania

TaniaNortheast, VIC

Perfect for Huskies

I previously had a Dyson V8 Animal, but the V10 is way more powerful and holds more dirt before emptying. I have to vacuum everyday due to having 2 huskies, but the V10 is so easy to just grab and go, and it picks up the husky hair quickly - even off the black rug!! It's a little heavier than the V8, so can be hard on the arm when vacuuming everyday, but I wouldn't trade it for any other vacuum. Well worth the price, and the free docking station was a bonus, as I didn't have to attach to the wall. I also love the extra big roller, as I was constantly clogging up the V8 vacuum head with my medium to long hair wrapping around the smaller roller, but have had no problems with the V10.

Ebony

EbonySouthwest, VIC

This Dyson is the best

I absolutely love this vacuum. It is so good I have been able to get rid of pur full size vacuum. We have a 49 square home and it has never ran out of battery

Purchased in February 2019.

Product is used: Daily

jamesdyson2017

jamesdyson2017Melbourne

pretty good for its price

From tiles to carpet to cars, vacuuming has been never this fun. I used to hate to pull out the big bulky machine and plug and unplug as you move from room to room, Dyson V10 solves all these annoyances in the form of small but powerful portable machine. And suction power can be adjusted to suit different floors, and it even does an amazing job to get rid of all the splinters on my thick fluffy rug in the living room. And I love the fact it's battery powered so I can do vacuuming on the go. The price is a little on the high side but there is no alternative with these amount of technological innovations on the market so I guess it's worth the price.

Purchased in December 2018.

Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Tiles and Wood

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mums new favorite toy

Purchased this vacuum cleaner last weekend and it charges up really well, the fittings are perfect for our cars and much better for a smaller house or apartment. The suction is also a lot better than we expected!

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $299.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Floor Type Wood

Mannyjen

MannyjenSydney, NSW

Design changes from V8 to V10 were poor.

Purchased in August 2018.

Floor Type Carpet
Georgia

Georgia

Makes vacuuming a breeze.

Vacuuming with my Dyson V10 is easy and almost fun. I love the long battery life, different heads, ability to control the suction level, and lightweight nature of this vacuum.
Dyson has done it again and it is amazing how the technology changes so quickly to make such an advanced, easy to use vacuum.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store for $999.00.

Product is used: Several times a week