Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal+

MPN: 286273-01

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

4.1

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (3)
  • Battery Life
AlysaC

AlysaCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best vacuum cleaner I've ever used!

We've been wanting a new vacuum cleaner for a while and heard great things about Dyson Handhelds, but the suction time never seemed long enough. Well, the V10 does up to 40 minutes with full suction (slightly less if you use the turbo mode) and is super light-weight and easy to maneuver around corners. It glides effortlessly over floorboards and straight onto carpet, and picks up every little speck of dirt and animal hair.
We bought it on sale so were even happier.
It does however require you to continually hold the trigger which can be annoying if you are vacuuming the whole house at once. A clip to hold it down would be useful for future models.

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$799.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Gee

GeeNorth Queensland, QLD

Powerful easy to use

Using this on carpet and tiles, works really good. Powerful suction, easy to use and to empty. Long lasting battery, can do the whole house without recharging. My teenagers vacuum their own rooms with this. We used to have the V8 and it stopped working but we got our money back from the product care extended warranty. So we got an upgrade though we paid extra, still worth it.

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Big T

Big TMelbourne

Great when it works, be sure to get a warranty!

Great vacuum when it works, make sure warranty is in place. Had one for around 1.5 years. So far had to have battery replaced 2 times- on third battery. It failed again recently and had to get a new body. Luckily it’s under warranty, so it has all been covered, that runs out in June which is a bit worrying for a $1000 vacuum. This has similar reliability to say a Bmw, Mercedes, Porsche- once again great when they work but it ain’t no Toyota.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for A$1,000.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal+ compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners

GAURAV

GAURAVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect handsfree vaccum

I had a old Dyson and then I bought a handsfree from Aldi. None of these were really useful. I decided to shift to Dyson Animal+ and bought myself one from Myer -Chadstone
Since then there hasn't really been one day when I haven't used this vaccum cleaner. Whether it is day to day cleaning or weekend cleaning drive or cleaning the car this machine is perfect.. couldn't have been happier

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for A$700.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Simon A.

Simon A.Perth, WA

Constant filter blockage

I purchased the v10 Animal + 4 weeks ago. The vacuum is used for a new apartment with mainly stone flooring, however, after about 3 mins. of use the filter blockage light illuminates and the suction stops & starts (chugs) before cutting out completely. I have gone through every blockage including the filter process and all I get is a few of minutes of operation before it's blocked again. I also get tweezers out to pull dust from the filter. Something is amiss here or it's a very poor performer.
I will be seeking a refund for the cost of $999.00 from David Jones

Purchased in December 2019 at David Jones for A$999.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Dyson
Dyson Team ..Dyson
Sarah M.

Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mums new favorite toy

Purchased this vacuum cleaner last weekend and it charges up really well, the fittings are perfect for our cars and much better for a smaller house or apartment. The suction is also a lot better than we expected!

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for A$299.00.

Floor Type Wood
Georgia

Georgia

Makes vacuuming a breeze.

Vacuuming with my Dyson V10 is easy and almost fun. I love the long battery life, different heads, ability to control the suction level, and lightweight nature of this vacuum.
Dyson has done it again and it is amazing how the technology changes so quickly to make such an advanced, easy to use vacuum.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store for A$999.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood