Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal+

• Pet OwnerYes · No (6)
  • Battery Life
Mazz

Mazz

By far the best cordless vac I've ever owned.

Best cordless vac I've ever owned. Works excellent on carpet and lino floors. One charge will do both levels on my 2 story townhouse on one charge with no problem. Only downfall is it can be dicky to empty, but easy enough once you get your head around it.

Purchased in December 2019 at David Jones Online Store for A$694.00.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Big T

Big TMelbourne

Great when it works, be sure to get a warranty!

Great vacuum when it works, make sure warranty is in place. Had one for around 1.5 years. So far had to have battery replaced 2 times- on third battery. It failed again recently and had to get a new body. Luckily it’s under warranty, so it has all been covered, that runs out in June which is a bit worrying for a $1000 vacuum. This has similar reliability to say a Bmw, Mercedes, Porsche- once again great when they work but it ain’t no Toyota.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for A$1,000.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
GAURAV

GAURAVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect handsfree vaccum

I had a old Dyson and then I bought a handsfree from Aldi. None of these were really useful. I decided to shift to Dyson Animal+ and bought myself one from Myer -Chadstone
Since then there hasn't really been one day when I haven't used this vaccum cleaner. Whether it is day to day cleaning or weekend cleaning drive or cleaning the car this machine is perfect.. couldn't have been happier

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for A$700.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal+ compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Kon M.

Kon M.

Best Vacuum I’ve used

I’ve used it on my laminate flooring and the carpets on the rooms, best vacuum I’ve used.. you can feel the power, and comes with so many attachments.. perfect!! Love it

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$650.00.

Product is used Daily
Floor Type Wood
Simon A.

Simon A.Perth, WA

Constant filter blockage

I purchased the v10 Animal + 4 weeks ago. The vacuum is used for a new apartment with mainly stone flooring, however, after about 3 mins. of use the filter blockage light illuminates and the suction stops & starts (chugs) before cutting out completely. I have gone through every blockage including the filter process and all I get is a few of minutes of operation before it's blocked again. I also get tweezers out to pull dust from the filter. Something is amiss here or it's a very poor performer.
I will be seeking a refund for the cost of $999.00 from David Jones

Purchased in December 2019 at David Jones for A$999.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Dyson
Dyson Team ..Dyson
jamesdyson2017

jamesdyson2017Melbourne

pretty good for its price

From tiles to carpet to cars, vacuuming has been never this fun. I used to hate to pull out the big bulky machine and plug and unplug as you move from room to room, Dyson V10 solves all these annoyances in the form of small but powerful portable machine. And suction power can be adjusted to suit different floors, and it even does an amazing job to get rid of all the splinters on my thick fluffy rug in the living room. And I love the fact it's battery powered so I can do vacuuming on the go. The price is a little on the high side but there is no alternative with these amount of technological innovations on the market so I guess it's worth the price.

Purchased in December 2018.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Tiles and Wood

Jaquelineasked

Cyclone V10 Animal+

My coal stove went all over my kids used the dyson now my filter now won’t clean and I’ve lost suction any suggestions how to clean it . Water is taking forever!

Dyson
Dyson Team ..Dyson

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for your question and we are sorry to hear this has happened.

As the machine is not designed for picking up ash and extremely fine debris it is possible that the Cyclone is clogged as well as the filter.

To ensure this is resolved 100% we would recommend bringing the machine in to one of our service centres.

To find the closest one to you please call our helpline on 1800 239 766 with the serial number of your machine handy.

Best wishes,

Sam
Dyson Customer Care

Jaqueline

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives