Dyson DC21 Motorhead

Dyson DC21 Motorhead

See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dyson

Terrible

After purchasing the dyson I found my daughter asthma had got worst, on investigation I found the dyson leaked fine dust.I have resently purchased a wertheim6030 and found no leakage problem also found it had a better clean than the dyson.My choice has to go to the wertheim hands down

lose of suction dust leakage not good for my daughters asthma filters are un available for purchase

Ronak S.
    Ronak S.asked

Do you by any chance have the Hose and Wand as a separate entity for me to purchase?

Dyson
    DysonDyson

Hi Ronak, thank you for your question.

Apologies however as this is a retired machine stock of parts are limited and this may not be available to order. Should this be the case we would offer a discount to purchase a new machine.

To check on stock levels and to learn more about the offer we would kindly ask that you please reach out to our helpline via phone, live chat or email through https://www.dyson.com.au/support/contact-us and one of our experts will be able to guide you in the right direction.

Ros T
    Ros Tasked

Will the Dyson DC23 telescopic wand and hose fit a DC21 Motorhead?

I have bought a new DC21 Motorhead, but I think there is a brokem/faulty wire in the wand/hose. My dyson itself still works with great suction, just not connected to the Motrhead

Dyson
    DysonDyson

We do apologise for any disappointment, however the hose and wand for a DC23 is a different part to that of a DC21.

For best assistance we would kindly encourage getting in touch with our Dyson Experts via auaskdyson@dyson.com. We will be happy to help.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

CategoryBarrel Vacuum Cleaners